Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yuushiro

[CSE-CP] Jin General Thread "Jin it to win it... again"

You are an amazing person because of your great taste in games.

no, i've always been amazing. get it right

@moy fine, don't get p4u. you'd probably suck at it like u do in bb anyway. but i get where you're coming from my scrubby jin buddy. i'm trying to be more productive too

eh i think kof 2002 capped the series, everything after that i didn't pay attention after playing kof xii. garou was fucking epic though!

getting p4 shin? main?

2002UM was amazing, but XI was GDLK along with Garou. In the end, its all opinions.

I have every fighter in existence ATM, OF COURSE I'm getting P4U LOL! As for choosing a main, I'm looking at Yukiko as a main and Yu as a sub. All the characters are interesting so it's hard to choose until I get my hands on it.

And if anyone cares, I've moved into my apartment, getting a refund check so I'll have internet at the beginning of July instead of August so I won't be away from playing online for too long.

Can't wait to turn this second bedroom into the Game Room I always wanted, I'm swaggin' the place out next month

If you're in norcal on the weekend of the 7th there should be a tournament in San Mateo.

That's the weekend of Evo, so that's a no-go. In the future I'll try to keep tabs on the tournaments in NorCal. If they don't conflict with a tournament in SoCal (or if the NorCal one just simply sounds more awesome) I'll go to it.

On the subject of P4U: I'ma play Mitsuru, my favorite P3 character. Brosuke also looks pretty fun, so I might pick him up as a sub.

eh i think kof 2002 capped the series, everything after that i didn't pay attention after playing kof xii. garou was fucking epic though!

getting p4 shin? main?

Garou is so good.

2002UM was amazing, but XI was GDLK along with Garou. In the end, its all opinions.

I have every fighter in existence ATM, OF COURSE I'm getting P4U LOL! As for choosing a main, I'm looking at Yukiko as a main and Yu as a sub. All the characters are interesting so it's hard to choose until I get my hands on it.

And if anyone cares, I've moved into my apartment, getting a refund check so I'll have internet at the beginning of July instead of August so I won't be away from playing online for too long.

Can't wait to turn this second bedroom into the Game Room I always wanted, I'm swaggin' the place out next month

your main account is thenobleyellow now? what a downgrade of a name....

That's the weekend of Evo, so that's a no-go. In the future I'll try to keep tabs on the tournaments in NorCal. If they don't conflict with a tournament in SoCal (or if the NorCal one just simply sounds more awesome) I'll go to it.

On the subject of P4U: I'ma play Mitsuru, my favorite P3 character. Brosuke also looks pretty fun, so I might pick him up as a sub.

Where in Cali are you moving? Socal I'm assuming?

Also Van, are you sure there'd be an NCI during evo weekend? I thought it's like on hold during the summer or something, and even if it wasn't I don't think they'd do it that weekend anyway. I think.

your main account is thenobleyellow now? what a downgrade of a name....

I had to change accounts due to the hacking but thats all good now, I could use ShinSyn again but that would only confuse everyone else on my friends list that's already added the new one.

BTW, TheNobleYellow holds meaning to the story of my African Heritage. Hate it all you want but its a part of me that I'm proud of.

Would I like to go back to ShinSyn? Yes I would but I'm stuck with my new tag ATM.

Where in Cali are you moving? Socal I'm assuming?

Also Van, are you sure there'd be an NCI during evo weekend? I thought it's like on hold during the summer or something, and even if it wasn't I don't think they'd do it that weekend anyway. I think.

Lancaster. I eventually want to end up near San Francisco, but for now my job is at Edwards, so I'll have to collect some sweet cash monies for a number of years first. But yeah, if something's going on during a different weekend, I might be interesting.

Lancaster. I eventually want to end up near San Francisco, but for now my job is at Edwards, so I'll have to collect some sweet cash monies for a number of years first. But yeah, if something's going on during a different weekend, I might be interesting.

Oh ok, well cool. Here's an early welcome to California I guess lol

@Van Oh ok, for some reason I had the idea that there wasn't NCI during summer. Whoops.

I had to change accounts due to the hacking but thats all good now, I could use ShinSyn again but that would only confuse everyone else on my friends list that's already added the new one.

BTW, TheNobleYellow holds meaning to the story of my African Heritage. Hate it all you want but its a part of me that I'm proud of.

Would I like to go back to ShinSyn? Yes I would but I'm stuck with my new tag ATM.

you're not stuck. just tell everyone that you're shinsyn again

you're not stuck. just tell everyone that you're shinsyn again

I'm gonna see how people respond to it. If everyone is chill with that then I'll make the change. If not, I'll stay Yellow.

Just change back... I don't think anyone will care.

Yo on a side note: has anyone come up with a combo that starts with 5C > 5D > 214D and ends in 214A corner oki? I figured out an interesting reset that starts with a 5C poke you can only confirm into 5D > 214D for a corner combo. Unfortunately, I don't want to end my combo with 623C and I kinda dislike the "optimal" combo that ends in 214C. Been dicking around with that to see if I could come up with something, but so far nothing better.

You should always try to do optimal combos. The only thing you're doing is prolonging the round. Anyways... this is the combo i usually go for:

5c< 5d< 214d< dash 6c dc< 623b< 6a< 3c< 214a< 3c< 214c

you can just omit the 3c and 214c at the end for another 214a

I do what I have on the thread lol:

5C > 5D > 214D > 66 6C > (Delayed) 214A > 44 2C > DP B > 66 6A > 3C > DP B > 214C. Omit the DP B and go straight into 214A if you want 214A oki. You lose a bit of damage and a lot of Heat gain though.

You should always try to do optimal combos. The only thing you're doing is prolonging the round. Anyways... this is the combo i usually go for:

5c< 5d< 214d< dash 6c dc< 623b< 6a< 3c< 214a< 3c< 214c

you can just omit the 3c and 214c at the end for another 214a

I like that a lot better than the combo in Moy's thread. Thanks man.

Anyone saw that clash battle of SKD and Shiro?? LLL

Got a link to a recorded stream/video? Let me guess, Shiro played Ragna in that tournament? lol

I lol'd: that's fucking great.

On a side note, I have now realized just how strong resets are, and how strong a 6A>TRM Purple Grab is. Oh man.

lmao, secret maneuvers up in that tournament.

Other than that, Shiro might need to spend some more time in the lab with Jin. I would have much rather liked to watch his Carl than his Jin.

Lol, dat clash battle. True enough, match doesn't even matters anymore.

I have now realized just how strong resets are

A regular jin reset transforms 2k combo with 30 heat into 5k with like 75 heat. And jin can has quite a variety of those to choose from. I believe resets to be the core of jin's damage. ._.

Large damage, that is.