Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yuushiro

[CSE-CP] Jin General Thread "Jin it to win it... again"

Lol, dat clash battle. True enough, match doesn't even matters anymore.

A regular jin reset transforms 2k combo with 30 heat into 5k with like 75 heat. And jin can has quite a variety of those to choose from. I believe resets to be the core of jin's damage. ._.

Large damage, that is.

That might explain why I always lose, even if I'm playing well during a match. If I put out more damage, I'd probably win more. Resets might allow me to do that... For the longest time I've just been doing complete combos without any regards to oki mixup (like crossunders or double crossunders) or midcombo resets. I still need to work a lot on spacing, matchups, and punishing, but I think resets will help my game a lot. Moy's really the one that made me realize how good Jin's resets are.

lmao, secret maneuvers up in that tournament.

Other than that, Shiro might need to spend some more time in the lab with Jin. I would have much rather liked to watch his Carl than his Jin.

He only learns all the characters to the point where he can be competitive. He's not going to put in more work than necessary to actually pick up Jin.

found out another corner carry combo if you ever catch your opponent with 6d (rare but it does happen).

6d< 6b< dash 5c< sekkajin< 5c< 6c dc< sj j< 214d< 3c< 214a< 623b< 6a< 3c< 214a

found out another corner carry combo if you ever catch your opponent with 6d (rare but it does happen).

6d< 6b< dash 5c< sekkajin< 5c< 6c dc< sj j< 214d< 3c< 214a< 623b< 6a< 3c< 214a

I meaty 6D sometimes, which will catch people. You can do another 5C after sekkajin and still have the dashing j.C connect?

Guess who just finished their first year of college! Now I can focus on gaming, n' shit.

Shoutouts to Team "DAI"

Guess who just finished their first year of college! Now I can focus on gaming, n' shit.

Shoutouts to Team "DAI"

Shit man, you're young. I just finished my bachelors degree.

Shin was doing other stuff before he went to college.

Ah okay. I didn't think he was that young, which is why I was surprised. But anyhow, congrats to him on completing his first year.

Shit man, you're young. I just finished my bachelors degree.

Shin was doing other stuff before he went to college.

Thanks Toan-Bro for the assist, LOL!

Yeah, I served 6 years in the Military first before heading off to College. I'm hyped about the first year, can't wait for the next challenge bro.

And thanks Jyosua, now I'm off to celebrate by doing something fun. And don't worry, I won't have "Too Much Fun" LOL!

Enjoy your first two years as much as possible. It becomes much harder later on.

I meaty 6D sometimes, which will catch people. You can do another 5C after sekkajin and still have the dashing j.C connect?

meaty 6d? That sounds unsafe. Explain. And yeah, after the 6c dc you should be able to do a sj jc into 214d. I mean it is 6d after all.

It really is unsafe, if the opponent rolls forward or does a quick rise then you're screwed.

It's unsafe, but if you're in the corner, you can space it to if they try to roll tech (they get hit) or if they quick rise they are forced to block. It's something to be aware of but I wouldn't rely on it since it's situational.

Question out of curiosity, since the Ragna boards are currently on a quest to break 7k meterlessly

What's Jin's highest damage meterless combo in Extend?

My personal best is 5.5K from a 6C starter in the corner. I could probably dig for a couple hundred more damage at the cost of good oki but meh. Jin has never been a high damage dealing character lol.

I figured, but I was still curious. I'm sure you could still get at least 6k in the corner off a fatal or CH 6C.

Jin deals damage with his resets, not plain combos.

I'm sure you could still get at least 6k in the corner off a fatal or CH 6C.

The only fatal capable of 6k is yukikaze rc, which is 100 heat. =O

meaty 6d? That sounds unsafe. Explain. And yeah, after the 6c dc you should be able to do a sj jc into 214d. I mean it is 6d after all.

I meant the 5C you had before the 6C.

As far as 6D:

It's not safe. But I do it against people who like to neutral tech all the time, or if I'm feeling particularly lucky. It's just an occasionally wake up option aside from the norm.

maybe if you can get a ch 6c at max height to combo into shit like c dp>5c>more shit idk

Without gold bursts, it's impossible to hit 6k meterless afaik...unless you somehow get a random 8th hit sekka combo to work perhaps, but I doubt that would work either.

Throw + [2] > release + 8 the moment Jin lets go off the frozen opponent.

6D + [2] > release + 8 the moment you're free to use other moves after 6D.