Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yuushiro

[CSE-CP] Jin General Thread "Jin it to win it... again"

they shud just make a new char.....u know dat semi-hakumanz or w/e hes supposed to turn into idk

Clap Loop >>> Jin's j.B. Thats crazy talk my bro LOL!

I would love to have an S-Tier Jin

CT's j.B

CS1's SC Ovehead

CS2's Damage

Extend's corner carry.

I know it won't happen but thats what I would want in the last BB LOL!

Quoting my wishlist post

Jin

-5C>JB back on everyone, including carl

-CT JB back

-6A special cancelable again

-Jump cancelable 2B back

-623C>5C easier

-2C>5C gatling back

-Leave getsumei with the shitty damage, i'm over that, but give it the old recovery back so i can do swag crossunders again

-Air getsumei,ice version of aces high

-Do something about that unused voiced clips that sound like moves...setsuna, ginrou, shadow strike. Setsuna means instant or s/th so give him some flash step shit, he's basically vergil anyway

-Make his astral less shit i guess? idk

Also ren

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPh1jUY1uAI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeEsbI67jbg#t=3m36s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnlHSFfadGA

wut u talking about, he alrdy has like his own ver of the animation with ice car slash

i have an idea, how about we switch out jin's gayass sekkajin combos for the superfly j.b vortex combos from ct? and make 6d break primers again too

Combo is pretty old haha, there's some different variants, haven and srz use them a lot, i used to as well.

Combo is pretty old haha, there's some different variants, haven and srz use them a lot, i used to as well.

Guess that's what I get for not playing online much, lol.

Its like 30...and you build the rest in the combo...pretty practical imo. And D DP is the only one people don't have a trillion OSs ready for.

I never said it was impractical, I just wouldn't give up the 25 Heat for 400 points of extra damage, unless it's for the kill.

i have an idea, how about we switch out jin's gayass sekkajin combos for the superfly j.b vortex combos from ct? and make 6d break primers again too

If 2D doesn't break primers anymore, I'm ok with it.

I never said it was impractical, I just wouldn't give up the 25 Heat for 400 points of extra damage, unless it's for the kill.

YES O JIN GOD ! I hope I'm still allowed to play jin

:(

Well if I'm going to get 5K with jin off of something that's not 6C or 6B and practically get the other DP for free i think i'll take it.

If 2D doesn't break primers anymore, I'm ok with it.

That's fair.

YES O JIN GOD ! I hope I'm still allowed to play jin

:(

Really now?

Well if I'm going to get 5K with jin off of something that's not 6C or 6B and practically get the other DP for free i think i'll take it.

Go nuts, I was merely stating my personal take on the subject. I would not give up 25 Heat for 400 damage. I never said it was wrong to do so and I never said you shouldn't do it either. I won't be doing it, you in the other hand, should do it if you feel you must.

Its like 30...and you build the rest in the combo...pretty practical imo. And D DP is the only one people don't have a trillion OSs ready for.

well i dont really have an OS for that but you can easily bait burst if you do a dashing 2c. It will take them a while to recover from the 2c so it gives you some time to jump if you see a burst. something like 623d (2)< 66 2c< delayed ja< jc< 214a....

you miss out on a lot of damage. The combo ends up doing about 3.7k but if they burst during 2c animation they get baited... hard. it just takes timing i suppose.

Mostly joking...and referencing something i read in PSN general a while back lol.

I shall Marin Karin you for your avatar. . i want it

Why does everyone want my avy ;____;. I may change it to a picture of the words coup droit (her version of ice car) when her moveset video comes out.

Yeah pixiv would be the right place to look...but would anyone actually want to rock the exact same pic as their avy :<

I shall Marin Karin you for your avatar. . i want it

It's mine.

Yeah pixiv would be the right place to look...but would anyone actually want to rock the exact same pic as their avy :<

Pixiv doesn't have the right color though.