Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yuushiro

[CSE-CP] Jin General Thread "Jin it to win it... again"

@1:37

HAH, you took that j.214D RC gimmick i showed you!

LOL i told you i would innovate it into something useful :3

also thanks for the nice comments guys :)

I like how you astraled SRZ lol. Also 1:37 <3

Fenrich stuff fuck tao etc

VS Tao

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjcOOuo2tPk#t=15m6s

VS Matoi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqTTFfJRrEI#t=8m4s

VS Suuya Valk

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS70tbKhUlU#t=11m9s

Random Ronitta match from an arc revo qual

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBdFw9Fbqxg

Hmm...random...who are you guys favorite jins in CP? there's a lot to choose from hehe. For me personally (i can't count tetsuwo since he hasn't been seen playing since like....december :( )

1.Fenrich/Ronitta

2.Churara

3.Eruo

4.Jo-jin

5.Shirushi

I liked Yutta when he was playing Jin, too bad he went back to Ragna,

You pretty much named all the favortite Jins. And Ren is nowhere to be found lol.

You guys like Yutta ;-;? he was really solid but ZZZZ :( even back when he played Jin in CS2. But he is definitely ragna, saw the famitsu version of his arc revo pic and Ragna is written on his gold ticket lol. I might feel this way because we saw him sooo much lol.

My list...... (I wish tetsuwo play Jin more but... still counts right?)

1. Tetsuwo

2. Ren

3. Ronitta

4. Fenrichi

5. Eruo

I like how you astraled SRZ lol. Also 1:37 <3

Fenrich stuff fuck tao etc

VS Tao

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjcOOuo2tPk#t=15m6s

VS Matoi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqTTFfJRrEI#t=8m4s

VS Suuya Valk

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS70tbKhUlU#t=11m9s

Random Ronitta match from an arc revo qual

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBdFw9Fbqxg

Hmm...random...who are you guys favorite jins in CP? there's a lot to choose from hehe. For me personally (i can't count tetsuwo since he hasn't been seen playing since like....december :( )

1.Fenrich/Ronitta

2.Churara

3.Eruo

4.Jo-jin

5.Shirushi

You guys should meet members of the Himawan dynasty sometime. It is quite the experience.

Also, Marcell, how can you say Fenrichi is only your 4th favorite when he is literally just a younger, japanese clone of you?

I would count him marcell but...when he was still playing people weren't even utilizing OD ;-;. Cant choose between Ronitta/Fenrich for 1 because I like both so much. Haven't seen enough Ren to really have an opinion on him.

Jo-Jin does midscreen C DP D sekka combo, he is ze god.

I didn't really start liking Yutta till around the end of EX(it was always sakamoto or kaqn). His Jin was kinda boring to watch sometimes in CS2 also. But you guys gotta admit hes Jin in CP is crazy! I believe he went toe in toe with Ronitta also.

I don't know about Yutta I think he lacks of something... like the essence of Jin? I feel he should be playing Ragna, fits him so much better anyway. Much like how Ryuuei should be playing Carl.

Also your lists are pretty accurate. I'd keep an eye out for Hirijo Jin.

I can't take chariot sets too seriously because they hand pick matches which ones get uploaded, though I believe Ronitta had the upper hand in the mirror.

I agree, he's a Ragna player...which is why regardless of Jins strength he'll always go back lol. Ryuusei apparently said fuck carls bad match ups.

Hirijo is like....the new stock Jin. New Ren or something, as in if you want CP Jin 101 go watch him lol.

Reasoning for my list:

1.Fenrich - Feels like a more "disrespectful" tetsuwo, might be the pink palette, rarely seen getting straight bodied, really good use of OD closing,pretty aggressive but with some fucks given.

1.Ronitta - Good use of resets and tricks,his opponents always seem to have to be on their toes when they're fighting him, always going for something dirty. Also corpse beats sometimes <3

2.Churara - Really solid, OD innovator (every jin OD CMV is by him),most creative use of OD yet

3.Eruo - Flashy,solid.

4.Jo-jin - Most unconventional I've seen, the only one to really use J.236D despite what they've done to it

5.Shirushi - Eruo lite imo.

Right now, excluding Tetsuwo, I'd rank them like this:

1. Fenrichi

2. Ronitta

3. Euro

4. Churara

5. Jo-jin

I haven't really seen enough of Jo-jin to place him higher than some of the others like Euro, but he looks really solid...though a bit mashy imo. Fenrichi and Ronitta are nearly tied for me as well, but I like the solid damage and combo versatility of Fenrichi a little more than Ronitta's resets. Euro and Churara are really close too, but I like Euro a bit more for using Hizangeki > AD.

Great work on that video, Harukashii. That j.214D RC cross-up was lulz, I might have to use it in a match one day haha.

I haven't seen enough footage to make any list myself but from the little I've seen, Fenrichi is still as strong as ever, up there with Tetsu. Yutta... he's definitely a solid Jin, just not "top-tier Jin player" material.

You of all people know I love me some Gundam lol.

So far Fenrich is the only jin with a gold ticket...Ronitta has two silvers, hijiro yo got one, a jin named tachibana that i don't recall seeing got one,Miya as well.

What exactly do the tickets do, by the way? I'm not really familiar with how Japan runs its tournaments.

What exactly do the tickets do, by the way? I'm not really familiar with how Japan runs its tournaments.

It's kind of like SBO, afaik silver tickets are gained from winning a qualifier, then they have to win a 4 man mini tournament with other silver ticket holders and that gets them into the main event. So basically they have to win two tournaments to even get into arc revo lol.

@Yushiro same here i wish Tetsuwo would show up and play more since he was the reason why i started playing Jin in the first place and then Ren was who i admired the most since i saw a lot of footage with him back then but now where is he? But man these other Jins that i am seeing makes up for it though.

1. Tetsuwo

2. Ren

3. Eruo

4. Fenrich

5. Ronitta

6. Jo-Jin (hmmm he was fun to watch too)

Tetsuwo allegedly stopped playing, stunedge said he hadn't seen him in a while and Dora said something similar. Ren apparently hasn't played since the end of February. Sadness.

Tetsuwo allegedly stopped playing, stunedge said he hadn't seen him in a while and Dora said something similar. Ren apparently hasn't played since the end of February. Sadness.

Ughhhh, I guess it's time for me to take Ren's place as the textbook, ultimate Jin.