Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yuushiro

[CSE-CP] Jin General Thread "Jin it to win it... again"

on the frame data page in the caption for musou senshouzan (beneath the image of the move) it says that the move is "Invincible from frame 1 through all active frames". I am pretty sure this is a mistake. And I'm sure you've all noticed that the pictures were not updated, but I am guessing that nothing can be done about that yet

Yeah, I'm not in charge of the images but I can change the captions beneath them at the very least. I'll give the CP wiki page a look tonight and see what I can do.

Y'know, I really wish someone would land an OD Yukikaze already, it's been too long. Also, imagine catching Rhapsody of memories all overdrived... Completely unblockable, methinks.

This has probably already been done and nobody gives a shit anyway because lolcpframedata, but here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTIO5JeAUFI

:toot:

I'm not lolcpframedata...just QQreleasedateplox and QQamericanconsolereleasenao...

*looks to see if coast is clear*

*reads frame data* :v:

All joking aside, I've never been serious about frame data yet. I'm more concerned with hitstun decay, damage and heat.

Should probably pay a little more attention to it than I do to make safer resets and frame traps...lol. I've kinda been doing w/e with my Jin these days.

Y'know, I really wish someone would land an OD Yukikaze already, it's been too long. Also, imagine catching Rhapsody of memories all overdrived... Completely unblockable, methinks.

Well i mean....why would you want to be on defense in OD when his OD is so amazing offensively lol

The only time I could see OD Yukikaze work is if you do wake-up OD and then Yukikaze, sort of how Tager does his wake-up OD > 720. Then again, you'd be better off just doing DP D since you can combo off of it anywhere during OD.

That's true, but for the kill it would be amazing: imagine Carl going for rhapsody oki, you waking up OD, than superflash Yukikaze-ing the second the invul runs out, and Carl jumping in a futile attempt to avoid the attack currently ripping Ada to shreds,.. It would be a pure visual perfection.

I just played CS2 for a few hours.

wow i never want to fucking play EX again holy fuck

CH Ice arrows slide 2B side swap zeh god. Also fuck noel lol.

I went on Nico and downloaded pretty much every Tetsu/Tetsuwo match from June of CT to the end of CS2, for personal use. One day I'll upload them all to a playlist and name it "The Chronicles of Grandpa Tetsu"

We should make the rest of our communtiy believe that 5B is still 0f on block.

On a more serious note, are there any infomation provided on how long a combo can be with (x)-starter?

Should be in the combo thread but probs won't get looked at. Can Jin used gold burst effectively in CSE, examples?

As a starter or during a combo? If it's the latter, you really don't get much extra damage from the Gold Burst, even with a good starter like 6C. I really didn't bother looking into ways to implement them into combos because of that.

As a starter or during a combo? If it's the latter, you really don't get much extra damage from the Gold Burst, even with a good starter like 6C. I really didn't bother looking into ways to implement them into combos because of that.

Yer that's what I meant, I thought it would be the case as I've never seen it. Moy can you help with 5c > 2c > j.7c > j.D > 5c > ice wave corner ender. How do you get into it, do you just finish a DP loop with say 5a > the above or do you need a certain starter/CH to red beat this ender?

It works with most starters as long as they're not something like 5A/2A. Where exactly in the combo does it start to blue beat for you?