Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yuushiro

[CSE-CP] Jin General Thread "Jin it to win it... again"

and you can do it off any starter so you dont have to fish for grabs like before

5A>Stuff>Astral is going to be hilarious. Not as good as 5B>5BB>Astral(looking at Azrael) but still a nice quick way to end a match.

Now when jin says "Freeze" it holds a bit of definition.

People will hate jin just because of this LOLOLOL.

No more C mashing combos finally.

Strictly meant for trolling, but its so worth it. So yeah, how bout dem meter?

I wish they gave jin a Hiyoku followup in OD, its kind of sad that it has no powerup... why didnt they give it the Yukikaze followup?

Also, is it better to use Fubuki or 2C in this?

Also 6C-6B is hilarious.

Also, is it better to use Fubuki or 2C in this?

I'd say neither is better or worse since each of them serve another purpose, 2C being your classic anti-air and Fubuki for some yomi action.

Does anyone know if 214D and 214D~C (follow up only) count as separate specials in tems of SMP? I'd like to know if we can use them separately for maximum corner carry such as:

FC 5D > 214D > (5B) 5C > 6C > 214Dwhiff~C > etc.

Mitsurugi vs Fenrich. Holy shit fuck I hope both of them play well and someone doesn't get bodied. It's gonna be amazing.

I'd be more hype if Mitsurugi was replaced by Noze tho ( ' 3')

btw where can I see the brackets pls help

Yo thanks, next weekend's gonna be hype.

It's gonna eat up time I'd invest in projects and stuff, but who cares when you got VIDEOGAMES

I think I'm more hype for seeing Souji vs. Eruo first round. Oh man, I'm curious to see how that turns out.

Tiku vs Fenrichi, huh? I'd say that Fenrichi's got this but this is Tager who we're talking about, lots of guessing involved here once he catches you and starts to pressure you. In the other hand, Jin does have Tager specific combos to capitalize on certain hit-confirms as well as his overall CP buffs. I guess I shouldn't worry too much about him.

Souji vs Eruo should be a close one but I'd probably say that Souji might take this since he's a beast of an Arakune.

RYO vs Raru... I don't think I've ever seen any footage of this Raru guy but RYO is one helluva Relius. This should be fun to watch.

I love Eruo.....but people need to understand that Souji /fucking/ cleans. And Eruo is going to get swept :(

Nah he has a good shot but souji tho

I hope Fenrich doesn't get mashed out by tager. One of my favorite players has to lose to a tager. So I'm making Kogatan the sacrifice ;;

I love Eruo.....but people need to understand that Souji /fucking/ cleans. And Eruo is going to get swept :(

Nah he has a good shot but souji tho

I hope Fenrich doesn't get mashed out by tager. One of my favorite players has to lose to a tager. So I'm making Kogatan the sacrifice ;;

ffff-yoooooou.

It's gonna be Yuuta

Nah, Eruo has sick Jin combos and has proven to be very good. Souji doesn't stand a chance because Jin can take that match for free if he wants to.

ffff-yoooooou.

It's gonna be Yuuta

!?

One of my favorite players has to lose to a tager

Yutta isn't in that category lol.

lol no. that tager gonna get mashed out by kogatan

With how good Jin's toolset is this iteration, I think Eruo really may have a chance to win, despite how godlike Souji's Arakune play is. That's the primary reason I'm hype for that match! If this were CSE I'd be saying RIP Eruo.

Fenrich and Eruo so hyyyyyyyyype

Don't know the other two Jin players though

So there are two wildcard spots? Maybe Ronitta can get in?

maybe Shimotsuki can get in...

Ronitta is going to mikado 5on5 that's being held during the LCQ. Btw, tetsuwo has been playing again for the last month or so and he's the top ranked Jin atm lol. I think he's going to enter a Last Chance Qual so that would be cool.

Idk about Raru, but seiyo jin is Hijiri Yo.

He quits playing for a few months. Comes back and automatically becomes first. Tetsu, stop playing with my feelings.

If he does enter a Last Chance Qual and actually gets in lol.

Also, I'm looking at the rankings and Tetsu is first, Fenrich is third but who's second? Don't recognize that person lol.

Ronitta is second, just look for the sPiCa or w/e. He's not entering the 5on5 afaik so i think he'll be at last chance qual...which is getting streamed <3

EDIT: Holy shit

Fenrich bodied Tsujikawa in a-cho 2on2 lol

Ah okay. Is the stream going to be saved? It sucks hard but I'mma be busy next weekend so I'm gonna miss everything lol.

And yeah, I kinda thought Tsujikawa was gonna get a comeback for a second there but Fenrich just dominated lmao.

A-cho usually uploads this, im going to try and download it for personal use ;;

Hopefully A-cho uploads this but, Eruo was going through the Litchi army lol. He beat Ea,Galileo and then Kikuchiyo in a row. Unfortunately Puromete (current Litchi god) was too much for him.

Fenrichs team took 3rd, he booooooodied Gagaga in the mirror, then a carl. I really wanted to see him play Puromete :(

Fenrich VS Kogatan from about a week ago

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJiRTwDzqCM#t=3m25s

What was the date for Fenrich vs Tsujikawa? I wanna see that.

Nvm, it sounds as though whatever match that was hasn't been uploaded anywhere yet