Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yuushiro

[CSE-CP] Jin General Thread "Jin it to win it... again"

Does whiffing a j.A turn jin around immediately after an airdash or something? I keep seeing jin players jump, whiff j.A, airdash behind the player while whiffing j.A and then do a j.C that is now facing the opponent. Or do characters just turn around faster in the air now?

As far as I'm concerned, the j.A is just filler. If you tag someone with IAD j.A, you can go for the j.A > j.C > j.D confirm. If it whiffs, then you just get the cross-up j.C.

And with 100 meter plus overdrive, you too can turn things around with absolutely no health whatsoever.

By this notion, i say burn meter endgame, Fenrich vs those litchis was so ridiculous.

He pulled a hakumen or something...

There's always 25 meter for those cool 6B hizangeki combos though.

Edit: Damn near 6K in overdrive for 75 meter midscreen? Why not? Kill confirmed.

So I got to watching all the Eruo matches in the a-cho casuals and I realized something. He uses burst baits and Rehhyou a lot lol. He used Rehhyou a lot and while he usually read the situation right, there were a lot of times where he had to RC or get punished. Also trying to burst bait got him killed by goddamn Matoi.

Pretty standard mindgames, against players as good as matoi they don't work too well because of how fucking slow the move is also how easy it is to avoid it

Hahahaha, last Tetsuwo and Ryuusei Jin robbed the last two arc revo qualifying spots. Tetsuwo did a sick OD combo

Dat hype OD combo which left HH

(it was him right?)

Kuroku with like 1hp :st1ckbug:

It was probably the best match today, good shit.

Let's hope they fix twitch until tomorrow because nico shitty quarity, I want to see my Jin gods clearly

The main event wont be streamed by gods garden, but by an ASW channel twitch channel so I hope that's the case o:. And yeah that was HH lol

Uploaded the LCQ http://youtu.be/7I-wQ3y-kUw timestamped so you can just watch ryuusei/tetsuwo's matches

This is the best day to be a Jin main, thanks for the timestamps~

Wait which of the two were A and B?

Looking at the brackets again, Eruo could be potentially facing Ryuusei or Tetsu if all goes well.

Why am I so hype lmao

They did a drawing at the end.

Tetsuwo got B, Ryuusei got A.

This is the best day to be a Jin main, thanks for the timestamps~

Wait which of the two were A and B?

Looking at the brackets again, Eruo could be potentially facing Ryuusei or Tetsu if all goes well.

Why am I so hype lmao

Ahh okay, thanks~

This means Eruo might battle Tetsu if they both beat everyone in their blocks. Tetsu also might battle Galileo, Kogatan and Kuresu in his block. And Ryuusei might battle Uma no Hore and N-O for winner of Block G.

My hype just keeps increasing lol.

Baby Face Ryuusei did some damage out there.

That final match was way too damn close for comfort, had that Makoto not goofed there with that wake-up super, things might have been different.

The Makoto was Kuroku...aka the one that's always in those long sets with Churara Jin, so at the very least he knows how to fight Jin. I thought it would be free since he bodied Matsu who I assumed is the stronger Makoto. That's the glory of single elimination!. Ryuuseis bracket seemed a bit easier going by the stream matches, his last two opponents were tachikawa regulars lol.

Tetsuwo's first round opponent is a 17th Dan Valk, I'm fully prepared for him to lose. Ryuusei has to fight Yoshiki...a tachikawa regular he probably knows inside out since that's their home arcade.

Tough battles all around, jins made the entire set look free as usual, but if there isnt any jin hate now, there will be soon.

Still, guy isnt exactly SS+ tier or anything.

I was dieing at all the hizansen's though, sometimes i wish it were really a legitimate overhead, would be hilarious.

But that last round was very iffy, even tetsu was loling.

Very patient for the real deal.

Single Elim!

Eruo out to some valk

Raru out to Ryo

Fenrich got 1440'd

Ryuusei got valkd too

Tetsuwo over Yoshiki

Not sure what happened to Hijiri