Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yuushiro

[CSE-CP] Jin General Thread "Jin it to win it... again"

yea,

we just play him coz he's cool.

I still have faith in tetsuwo. At least he gonna go out in style

EDIT:lol I just jinxed it didn't I? lost to a valk

Jin gods had a good run lol. Time to do random Jin combos in CS2 to feel better.

This, except swap Jin with Makoto.

This is the second time I've seen Goro go down to a cat-in-the-box. ;-;

And of all the things to get bopped by, Fenrichi goes down to a Tager? Wow... I guess he beat Mitsurugi at least.

EDIT: Wait... Tiku was his first round opponent... Damn, Fenrichi...

Fenrich lost to Akira tager last year, then loses to Tiku....i guess that's his kryptonite!? Single elim tager so real. #ONEGAMEONECHANCE lol,single elim so real.

Tager does not care who you are. Your back can be broken like anyone else's. You fuck up, you die.

Single Elim, best of 1 definitely helps Tager just "get you."

When I was typing my previous post out, I had the words "Bane" and "Batman" in it.

So yes, Fenrichi is Japanese Batman. Tiku is Japanese Bane. There's a reason why most hero vs. villain fights are not best of 1.

Fenrich lost to Akira tager last year, then loses to Tiku....i guess that's his kryptonite!? Single elim tager so real. #ONEGAMEONECHANCE lol,single elim so real.

Personally I've always found Tager to be one of Jin's worst nightmares to play against...I dislike facing him more than Valkenhayn (but not as much as Tao...figure that out). I still don't understand why that is...you'd think it would just be an even, but gimmicky match-up. *Gets 720'ed* I mean it's not like we don't have a decent air game at our disposal. *Atomic Collider!* All we have to do is take our time and keep our distance...*Spark Bolt!*...snipe a little with ice blades...*gets sledged*...space ourselves properly when attacking...*magnetism*...evade when we do get 360'd...*Gadget Finger yomi*. Yeah, I don't like facing Tager.

Yeah, I've never enjoyed the Tager match-up either. Those matches will either take forever as you whittle away his health with your zoning or end in seconds the moment he catches you with GF. How many times have I been in a position where I have a huge health lead only to make a single mistake, get GF'd, start playing RPS and die anyways from a few wrong guesses.

I guess this does not relate to tournaments or anything, but I just found out that you can get a really silly reset on opponents after doing Jin's 3C>214A>ice arrow in the corner. You have to get the game to sort of glitch with the ice arrow so that it only hits once, which can be done if you time it early after the 214A. This will result in your opponent being frozen in mid-air for a long time. Rapid cancel the recovery of the ice arrow after hitting w/ it and you can jump up to your opponent's level and air throw them soon after they unfreeze, or, to bait a throw reject attempt and get your opponent to do a throw reject miss, you can jump up in the same manner, and a couple jumping A's before air throwing. I know this is not really practical at all, but I just found it funny. I do not know if this would work in CP, otherwise I would have posted it in the CP thread.

Single hit Ice Arrow still works in CP.

As for your "gimmick"... :vbang:

I'm assuming that means you don't like it. I am not aware of any other single hit ice arrow gimmicks though. Sorry.

I'm assuming that means you don't like it. I am not aware of any other single hit ice arrow gimmicks though. Sorry.

I used to do this in training mode just to be silly, although i don't really see an application for it unless trolling, since it requires 100 heat :x

I'd use it if someone has like a frame of life left so i can do some stupid shit like Ice Arrow > Rapid cancel > 5A > jump cancel gold burst :|

It's a shame there wasn't much of Fenrichi in arc revo. Would've liked to see him play more. I'm glad tetsuwo is still around though

Tetsuwo still using the old double sekkajin combo though....

uhhh..., I guess he's been dormant for a while

I wonder if we really do get as much frame advantage from a SMP Sekkajin knockdown as we currently do now with a 214A knockdown in the corner, just enough so that we can do safe jump j.2C on something as fast as ID. If not then I'll probably just end up taking the extra damage from air combo > Hizansen.

Tetsuwo seems to like SMP sekkajin o:, but some people just take the hizansen so idk.

Fenrich changed his name to like "Lost in the first round of nationals as usual" sadness :(