Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yuushiro

[CSE-CP] Jin General Thread "Jin it to win it... again"

It's probably just the pressure getting to Fenrichi before tournaments, because he seemed to be playing well up until then.

Considering Galileo cried when he won, and apparently players and fans did too, there was a lot of prestige here :( so nerves are understandable. The grand finals set was a super nervous match considering how i see galileo and N-O generally play.

Fenrich changed his name to like "Lost in the first round of nationals as usual" sadness :(

lol, that's both tragic and hilarious.

Blue Revo - Loses To Akira

SUMMIT - I'm too lazy to find the match, but he lost the first round to Ronitta convincingly,the second round as well, but he was running it the fuck back...then when he meant to ice arrow for the game winning combo he got a D ice car by mistake (a mistake i make when i get nervous too) it didnt combo, Ronitta killed him then OCVd his team

Arc Revo - 1440'd

Anyways, I hope that with Arc Revo over....save that shit for nationals mode is over...and I get to see players like Tetsuwo the god obviously,Ronitta.......and Ren jesus fuck i miss Ren so much ;;

EDIT- There's a Valk named "jin hunting bot"........I think that says a lot about the match up :vbang:, I think It's shiro, the valk that eliminated Ryuusei.

EDIT- There's a Valk named "jin hunting bot"........I think that says a lot about the match up :vbang:, I think It's shiro, the valk that eliminated Ryuusei.

I think it's more of a "Valk just being Valk" thing than an actual bad match-up. Jin has some decent tools to deal with Valk; j.B, j.C, and DP B to keep his flying wolf form from moving around too freely, DPs to escape from time to time, and Hizansen/j.236D to bait and punish that stupid [w]5B.

Valk's mobility, pressure and mix-up are just too much to handle for even the stronger players like Ryuusei.

Dat screen name tho lol

I'm just salty that half the jin army at Arc Revo got wiped out by valk ;;

Jin-Valk in single elim is

1-9

or

1.5-8.5

depending on who you talk to.

Hehe, it's only a real bad match-up when it really counts (nationals). The same goes for the Jin-Tager match-up, GET Butterchurned.

Amazing that Jin can move again so soon after j.236D

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

That's the least they can do for that move since it lost its screen coverage and cross-up potential lol. I wonder if the frame advantage is so good to the point where you can go for a simple jump mix-up (AD j.2C or feint j.2C > 2B)

I think the loss of the old j.236D is the primary reason why the Valk matchup is that bad now. I'm not looking forward to that matchup without it.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread as I've been told to do so (even though I was supposed to close this long ago lol). All of the discussion in here has been Jin related thus far so keep it up in the CP Gameplay discussion thread. You can talk about anything Jin gameplay related there (Japanese players/matches, general gameplay stuff, etc). Good-bye general thread, it was fun XD

RIP THIS THREAD....

I was the one who started it. I have to be one who finish it. Finish what I started.