Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yuushiro

[CSE-CP] Jin General Thread "Jin it to win it... again"

ct was the most fun man, use meter however you want to and getting around the same dmg, most freedom this game's ever had really

when i was playing ct i didnt know what the fuck was going on so i cant talk about that but the reason i picked up jin in cs1 was cause i was a low tier whore. then i realized how to play fighting games and realized jin was the best choice for me and he has been getting cooler and cooler with each installment imo. i think if they wanna make jin a good character they should improve his fireball game and make his ex moves really good not just the occasional use but so good you actually want to use them a lot.

also do you guys think its better to have 6d break a primer or 2d break a primer cause i cant decide which is better

@hoshi i imagine its still in cs2

@jourdal if your talking about csx then ive done over 5k with him

Man CT was an amazing game.

Tager was not viable.

Jin was broken.

Bees, Infinites, and magic 15F swords of satan.

Edit: That wasn't the one he did on me but that was close.

@solex, nah... I'm not sure how many frames you're trapped in 236D but I think it changed. Last time I tried it they break out before 623D is unblockable.

EDIT: Also, I wanted to answer you're question; it would be better to have 6d because it's easier to use in pressure. They only way to use 2d is for them to be farther out. And that would be awesome if they did something like made his fireball game better... I'm suggesting like Ky? People would complain about that though...

^it would be nice....but that means less startup, more block and hitstun.....yeah ppl will bitch pretty hard about that

I think he wanted EX ice sword and got j.D at the end and well..yeah lol. Oh well his opponents teammate was a valk.

Lol i've gotten over the novelty and comedy of them. And i know why it happened..that fucking Ky palette, its a curse i swear.

Ronitta jin

the fuck..he was doing everything right...then he just..didn't lol, props to the tsubaki though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg9HrhPFgSE

Wow, Ronitta had that, then the Guile theme played on full blast. Break out the record player and don't stop that track! I'll admit that Tsubaki was pretty impressive in the clutch. Jin looks so stylish in this installment, why does he seem boring to you guys? Maybe it's me but I just don't see it.

We've been watching too much ren :D.

All jokes aside, ren is a great player, if you want a strong basic jin...then he's your man...but he is not the poster boy for creativity...he also happens to be (video wise) the most successful EX jin, and if you look at the video thread he's dominating lol. He wasn't doing combos like Ronitta was....J2C>C into sekka is something I'm liking though. The damage..even in the corner is scaring me (in a bad way) though.

I really like Ronitta's style of play and might have to take a few things from him when BBCS:EX is released on Consoles. Speaking of which, I need to order that when I get my paycheck since I can't go t NEC now...

iono man...rather than stylish, i think it looks pretty stupid tbh lol and 6c becoming trash cuts like 50-60% of his options.....i mean christ its all sekka combos now........

ill consider getting SEX for vita......but it seems like a waste of cash :/

I'll make it work, I usually do. I do see your point but I like doing things that will cater to my style. If it seems out of whack, I'll find a way to make it work and become effective, but that's just me, it might not work for everyone that way.

but what was it about cs1 jin that everyone loved so much because in my opinion the only thing they did right about cs1 jin was make his combos depend on meter i dont like how they did it(with the d dp combos) but it was the right idea. the same thing with the ex fireball mixup

3C > 236D resets, that is all. He was a huge step up from CT Jin, I honestly felt like he got buffed really. CT Jin was just downright retarded.

CSII Jin is and will be my favorite Jin. His combo options are damn near limitless... combos from one corner to the other, mid-screen, mid-screen to the corner, close to the corner, in the corner, etc.

Not one of the EX Jins has been able to "wow" me thus far, Ren comes close but still not quite there.

Not one of the EX Jins has been able to "wow" me thus far, Ren comes close but still not quite there.

This