Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yuushiro

[CSE-CP] Jin General Thread "Jin it to win it... again"

Alright, got a 100 on my Sociology Midterm, got a 100 on my Art History mid term... Just have live 5 papers to do which will be really easy, I am ready for KOFXIII.

Ren's Jin is the Jin I have the most fun watching honestly, his pure solid style really makes EX Jin look fun imo... Since he is playing so well with him I guess.

Yuushiro and I will play a set. We shall know if Jin has really fallen off if I can win more than 2 outta 10. OUR MATCH WILL DECIDE THE DESTINY

Rooting for you scottie

wait...that's not right

I just really need to see gagagas jin :(

^meh... I'm not going to have my hopes up. Where the fuck is our jin combo vids? I'm not even sure his combos will wow me this time. Man... I'm telling you if they ever made an ABA like character in BB I would become BB's number one fan.

Rooting for you scottie

wait...that's not right

I just really need to see gagagas jin :(

Wow, where's the faith in your mod? LOL! I remember AXIS having the same issue with Mucky and he was forced to

suck his own cock if he lost some bet.

LMAO! I don't know if Mucky followed through but I'd rather not know...

Man... I'm telling you if they ever made an ABA like character in BB I would become BB's number one fan.

Good luck with this happening. Better hope Saya is the closest thing to A.B.A. bro.

not gonna happen bro, command throw in and out of moroha mode will go blue herpderp :V

only mod i trust to win would be dacid's butt buddy

Meh, it was a suggestion to attempt bringing ease to Minoru. Of course A.B.A.'s style wouldn't fit well in BB, but people have the right to dream.

Well of course I don't want a replica of her lol I can just play GG if I'm missing her that badly. I would just like to have a character with her personality is all... and just a little of her playstyle lol

@Shin, me and Marcell/Yuushiro are good buddies, he knows i'm messing with him lol.

@xlolxlolx or...like...just make a new GG, i'd love that even more :(. Or AC netplay...that'd be cool too.

sadly they have like no plans for that.....since theyre too busy with p4 fighter......ugh

@Shin, me and Marcell/Yuushiro are good buddies, he knows i'm messing with him lol.

LOL I figured. He's a cool guy from the vibe I got hanging with him at EVO, so I'm sure he could take a joke. I'm just trying push the conversation along, that's all.

or...like...just make a new GG, i'd love that even more

Best idea ever! I'm wondering when this is gonna happen (If at all).

So salty right now....

-Wakes up super early

-Goes to GS

-KoF plz

-"sorry brah come back around 2"

-"You said come in in the morning"

-"yeaaaa, sorry brah nothing we can do"

Fuck this going to play xillia till 2

So salty right now....

-Wakes up super early

-Goes to GS

-KoF plz

-"sorry brah come back around 2"

-"You said come in in the morning"

-"yeaaaa, sorry brah nothing we can do"

Fuck this going to play xillia till 2

Damn that is salt. My friend is going to buy it for me later, since it is his late birthday gift to me lol. I am just gonna Dark Souls until he is done with school I suppose.

How is Xillia? :o

And i heard its pretty good, and contrary to popular belief...you can actually play people offline *gasp*.

And i heard its pretty good, and contrary to popular belief...you can actually play people offline *gasp*.

I haven't seen any problems so far...

Offline is a myth. A wonderful myth.

xillia is great, trying to finish before my copy of kof 13 arrives. Fortunately I ordered from amazon with free shipping so I've got like a week still...:toot:

KOF XIII,

Why are you so GDLK?!

Its so GDLK, and I'm so scrubby at it. :kitty:

Also your "TheNobleYellow"? I forgot to say that those were some good matches, until someone used the phone and lagged up my room. :v:

Dont worry, Salt levels will increase more, since I heard that the netplay is pretty bad.

The netcode isn't bad, It's all depending on the people connecting with each other. I just got done with a 3 hour session with my cousin in California, we had a 3 bar and the connection was playable. I was able to do combos, inside and outside of HD mode and didn't get salty once over the online play. I'm in Illinois and my cousin is in California, so that's some distance and we had a good connection.

^good shit, i wanna go pick up a copy but ill be spending like 100 bux importing exvs and probably like 250 for a samsung galaxy player on black friday D: