Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yuushiro

[CSE-CP] Jin General Thread "Jin it to win it... again"

Its so GDLK, and I'm so scrubby at it. :kitty:

Also your "TheNobleYellow"? I forgot to say that those were some good matches, until someone used the phone and lagged up my room. :v:

It happens, those games were really close. I need to be a bit more patient when playing the Platinum match up otherwise I'll keep getting blown up like you kept doing that day, LOL! Yes, I am "TheNobleYellow" and GG's from the other day bro.

^good shit, i wanna go pick up a copy but ill be spending like 100 bux importing exvs and probably like 250 for a samsung galaxy player on black friday D:

Man, you seem to have a lot on your plate as of now, it appears XIII will be an afterthought with the spending you're doing right now, LOL!

moved my post and all those related stuff to a new thread..., more organized

Nice, I'll check them out in the thread because I'm really interested.

The netcode isn't bad, It's all depending on the people connecting with each other. I just got done with a 3 hour session with my cousin in California, we had a 3 bar and the connection was playable. I was able to do combos, inside and outside of HD mode and didn't get salty once over the online play. I'm in Illinois and my cousin is in California, so that's some distance and we had a good connection.

Yeah I didn't lag when I played yesterday either... I think you just need to watch who you play with really.

I seem to have a sense of Kula's stuff down, but now I need to decide on my other two characters. :(

I have always liked Kim, maybe him and someone else... It's hard to decide lol.

Yeah I didn't lag when I played yesterday either... I think you just need to watch who you play with really.

I seem to have a sense of Kula's stuff down, but now I need to decide on my other two characters. :(

I have always liked Kim, maybe him and someone else... It's hard to decide lol.

Have fun. Heads up: finding that 3rd character is going to be a pain in the ass, LOL

Shin you and I are going to have to play KOF ALL THE TIME NOW.

I'm so bad at non-airdashers sob

For sure! I don't see me dropping this game anytime soon, and right now my time with BB is on a halt. I'll be playing XIII often.

Who else jumped ship onto Kula Diamond?

I know Jourdal is thinking about her because ice is godlike. She's been nerfed a bit, but she's still looking very strong.

I'm running Kyo,Kula,K'douche like i said lol. I'm comfortable with Kyo...extremely comfortable but man the netcode has not been kind to me so far. I'm okay with Kula she's my middle man. Lol K'douche...oh man K'douche, nerfed from borderline lets ban to just simple top tier lolololol. EINS TRIGGER ALL DAY.

Challenge mode kicking anyone elses ass? Luckily i was playing KoF XI before XIII..didn't have to spend so much time undoing BBs and Marvels damage. It's not like they're.....impossible but they're so long that fucking up at the finish line is annoying lol. Saiki is fun.

This game can be summed up as "We heard you like cancels, so we put cancels in your cancel so you can cancel while you cancel", I hate this fucking meme but boy does it sum up the game well lol.

My day one combo is the one I'd try in a real match....watching lots of JP play you rarely see HD mode and most just stick to triple canceling.

And Happy Thanksgiving fellow Ice Fairies and forum guests, may everyone get the itis.

PS Mai is fun, for more than the two obvious reasons

bqYxX.gif

Litchi has nothing on the OG booby lady

I'm running Kyo,Kula,K'douche like i said lol. I'm comfortable with Kyo...extremely comfortable but man the netcode has not been kind to me so far. I'm okay with Kula she's my middle man. Lol K'douche...oh man K'douche, nerfed from borderline lets ban to just simple top tier lolololol. EINS TRIGGER ALL DAY.

Challenge mode kicking anyone elses ass? Luckily i was playing KoF XI before XIII..didn't have to spend so much time undoing BBs and Marvels damage. It's not like they're.....impossible but they're so long that fucking up at the finish line is annoying lol. Saiki is fun.

This game can be summed up as "We heard you like cancels, so we put cancels in your cancel so you can cancel while you cancel", I hate this fucking meme but boy does it sum up the game well lol.

My day one combo is the one I'd try in a real match....watching lots of JP play you rarely see HD mode and most just stick to triple canceling.

And Happy Thanksgiving fellow Ice Fairies and forum guests, may everyone get the itis.

*Amazing.gif*

Litchi has nothing on the OG boobie lady

I'm running Shen/Leona/Kyo (Until '99 Kyo is released) ATM and I'll swap out with Kensou once in awhile. The netcode has been outstanding for me Jourdal, we should play a few games when you have time; of course, but since today is Thanksgiving (BTW, "Happy Thanksgiving" my Jin-bro's), it's probably not gonna happen today LOL. Challenge mode is fun yet challenging, the only thing I don't agree with is starting combos with crouching A; yeah it can work and using 1 frame links are great but the chances of me using them every time is not likely unless I'm mashing in pressure (which is a horrible idea in this game)...

That meme you said earlier COMPLETELY fits this game so well it's not even funny bro; cancels, stacked on cancels, stacked on cancels, stacked on cancels, all day!

I am impressed with what the Japanese can do with this game but in prior history, the better KOF players are south of the border, try to look up some Hispanics play KOF and you'll see some interesting gameplay. I have no idea if there are any videos of them playing up already but if I find some, I'll link you guys.

And yes, Mai is the "Booby Lady" of the OG's, Litchi can't hang with her, and kids have no idea if they say otherwise, LMAO!

BTW, I'll be posting up a few matches with my cousin later today, we got some good things going on and some scrub-tier stuff happening so when it's done uploading, enjoy the matches (I'll be covering BlazBlue and The King Of Fighters XIII on my channel for now on).

@Shin

For my main team i may switch out Kula for 98 Iori, and leave Nests Kyo to lead his own team and put Kula on that. Still salty the asian version got him as preorder incentive :(, clawed Iori is cool and all but 98 Iori is hard wired in there...and i need rekkas.

For challenge mode..i can do the grounded version of a lot of the combos...but they require a jump in and only then do you REALLY feel the decreased hitstun on jump normals. I tried treating challenge mode like BB where i can get to like maybe 6 challenges or so per character...in CS2P i got all 10 of Noel and Tsubakis w/o playing either of them before. No such thing in this game..ironically i have the most challenges with Mai, Athena and Saiki (who i'm really liking btw). I've just been using challenge mode to create my own combos. In terms of none HD combos i'm doing fine with those and have found comfortable ways to combo into most peoples supers or Neo max.

And i keep forgetting that like tekken (shoutouts to Korea) JP isn't the best at this game but i was watching matches from my own channel and they were from nico so...also lol. One of the videos had 3 matches, meaning 6 teams, K'douche was on all but one.

And the amount of effort put into Mais boobs is absurd

Out of the 4 characters I play in KOF, Kula seems to be growing on me more and more. And as fun as Saiki is to me, I find him a little bit harder to play than Ash, I need to practice his teleports more.

Also I didn't think I'd like Elisabeth, but she's now on my second team. :v:

bqYxX.gif

Litchi has nothing on the OG booby lady

I am running Kensou/Kula so far. Have no idea who my third is going to be. Shen is looking really fun, I might end up picking him. My Kensou is easily my best character out of the three though lmao, although I feel I have Kula's combos down for the most part.

As for challenge mode, it's definitely hard, but if I take about 10 minutes I can pull off the combos. Really hard, but definitely fun. Netcode has been good or bad, it depends on the opponent's connection for me.

I'm running Shen/Leona/Kyo (Until '99 Kyo is released) ATM and I'll swap out with Kensou once in awhile. The netcode has been outstanding for me Jourdal, we should play a few games when you have time; of course, but since today is Thanksgiving (BTW, "Happy Thanksgiving" my Jin-bro's), it's probably not gonna happen today LOL. Challenge mode is fun yet challenging, the only thing I don't agree with is starting combos with crouching A; yeah it can work and using 1 frame links are great but the chances of me using them every time is not likely unless I'm mashing in pressure (which is a horrible idea in this game)...

That meme you said earlier COMPLETELY fits this game so well it's not even funny bro; cancels, stacked on cancels, stacked on cancels, stacked on cancels, all day!

I am impressed with what the Japanese can do with this game but in prior history, the better KOF players are south of the border, try to look up some Hispanics play KOF and you'll see some interesting gameplay. I have no idea if there are any videos of them playing up already but if I find some, I'll link you guys.

And yes, Mai is the "Booby Lady" of the OG's, Litchi can't hang with her, and kids have no idea if they say otherwise, LMAO!

BTW, I'll be posting up a few matches with my cousin later today, we got some good things going on and some scrub-tier stuff happening so when it's done uploading, enjoy the matches (I'll be covering BlazBlue and The King Of Fighters XIII on my channel for now on).

I saw one Hispanic player go against Romance, he fucked Romance up, nigga's Kula was too godlike. Hopefully me having Hispanic blood will allow me to become good. :(

Mai's existence is for a righteous cause.

That was good shit Shin, your Shen looks pretty damn solid. :o

I may upload a match or two myself... Character confusion aside, I am liking a lot of the characters lol.

Interrupting KoF is godlike general to talk about jin (lolwut)

KEI showed up at tachikawa again...after getting blown up by Kaqn he ran it back iin these videos...I'm a believer again, hype for CtierEX jin...his combos were on point. Not to mention he had to play middle man and anchor since their last member didn't show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lykM6q8zifw#t=7m4s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMRZOGxZKyE almost OCVd here

KEI is fun to watch, at least that's what I've gathered from these matches lol (since I didn't really pay much attention to him before)

Since the team's last member didn't show, did he just get to play as a third person? I know you said he had to play both but I wasn't sure if that meant in his spot as the middle guy or he just takes up the second and third spot :o

If he lost then the team loses, like how in the second video sakamoto ryoma was middleman/anchor, he lost to Komomo in a mirror and lost the match even though it was it was technically 2-2 afterwards. So had Kei lost to Akira, he wouldn't have gotten a shot at Sekido they just would have been out. And there are matches tachikawa cuts out of the event meaning they made it to the finals with a two man team lol.

Bad day for sakamoto I guess? First time i've seen him get rolled like that(only seen the mirror though)

and i think in japan, Team battles are kinda 1 player only gets to lose once and no exceptions, so if you only had 2 members in a 3v3 then its like you only have 2 lives instead of 3

May the BroEdges have my ass for this, but I was secretly rooting for Kei, he's an very inspiring Jin!

And dude, Komomo is frightening... even managed to completely beat Sakamoto.

Ah ok, well thanks for clearing that up. That's interesting, at least you don't HAVE to have a 3 man team to participate (not that you wouldn't want one lol), but in the case of KEI and Sakamoto I guess it's cool since you can be all boss with two people.

@Kirk, yes you have the right idea thats pretty much how it works. Buppa and R-1 entered team events ALONE in CS2 and WON them, its pretty funny. And I've seen sakomoto rolled before, Ren bodied him pretty bad early in CSEX it was funny since at the time sakamoto had the highest psr (overall) iirc lol.

@Tong, Komomo is extremely solid, with Amekura not uploading videos i like that he made tachikawa and mizonokuchi his new (?) homes. I like Sakamoto enough to laugh when he gets blown up lol.

@Shelled, they actually had a third, it was a godlike tao named Sattsuo but he didnt show lol