Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yuushiro

[CSE-CP] Jin General Thread "Jin it to win it... again"

That was good shit Shin, your Shen looks pretty damn solid. :o

I may upload a match or two myself... Character confusion aside, I am liking a lot of the characters lol.

Thanks man. I'm still working on a few things because the system is so different. I love the things they've done but I'm not completely comfortable with it just yet.

@Jourdal Yeah I saw that you said that earlier, I think I remember seeing some matches with him. I might not remember just how good he is, but I know Sattsuo is a name I remember lol

Thanks man. I'm still working on a few things because the system is so different. I love the things they've done but I'm not completely comfortable with it just yet.

My transition from 2002UM to this has been really strange, this game definitely changed a lot, although I am enjoying it. :)

Yeah. I don't know how you play so comfortably with Shen though. I like using him, and he has a lot of options, but landing hits are sort of weird since the guy does have pretty weak mix up despite anything. His combos are ridiculous though lmao, 80% ftw.

My transition from 2002UM to this has been really strange, this game definitely changed a lot, although I am enjoying it. :)

Yeah. I don't know how you play so comfortably with Shen though. I like using him, and he has a lot of options, but landing hits are sort of weird since the guy does have pretty weak mix up despite anything. His combos are ridiculous though lmao, 80% ftw.

Man, Shen's mix up is really bad, but once you land a hit, the damage is stupid! I got bored one day and played 20 minutes of BB, no one was playing it, LOL! So I was invited into a room by a guy a friend of mine wanted to fight and we played. I won most of the matches and got bored. so after he won 2, before he shut down the room, he said" GG's but you're not as good as I thought" (Mind you, he didn't beat my Jin once. he didn't win a single round) and I told him to chill, and learn the game.

He get's mad and say, you wouldn't be talking about that if you played some real players on XBL like "Dark Obelisk" I laughed and told him: I did play Dark Obelisk, and I beat him, in fact; we are pretty cool with each other. He shut the hell right up and disbanded the room.

Man, Shen's mix up is really bad, but once you land a hit, the damage is stupid! I got bored one day and played 20 minutes of BB, no one was playing it, LOL! So I was invited into a room by a guy a friend of mine wanted to fight and we played. I won most of the matches and got bored. so after he won 2, before he shut down the room, he said" GG's but you're not as good as I thought" (Mind you, he didn't beat my Jin once. he didn't win a single round) and I told him to chill, and learn the game.

He get's mad and say, you wouldn't be talking about that if you played some real players on XBL like "Dark Obelisk" I laughed and told him: I did play Dark Obelisk, and I beat him, in fact; we are pretty cool with each other. He shut the hell right up and disbanded the room.

Lol salt. I wish I could receive hate mail of any kind. :(

Yeah, everyone on my friend's list is playing Umvc3, it's pretty annoying to be honest.

Lol yep...but since i have you both and some other KOF heads on my list i have quite a few people NOT playing UMVC3. And i've never received hate mail. Ever. All i ever get are gg's or complimenting my jin for his style...even back in CT where i was even scrubbier :V

Lol yep...but since i have you both and some other KOF heads on my list i have quite a few people NOT playing UMVC3. And i've never received hate mail. Ever. All i ever get are gg's or complimenting my jin for his style...even back in CT where i was even scrubbier :V

What's funny is as of late, that's all I was receiving, GG's mail but this guy was a whole other case. Either way, he hasn't spoken to me so w/e. I'm having tons of fun with KOF though. Invites everywhere! I just wish they gave us more then 1v1 lobbies... Kinda kills it for some people.

May the BroEdges have my ass for this, but I was secretly rooting for Kei, he's an very inspiring Jin!

Your ass is mine.

What's funny is as of late, that's all I was receiving, GG's mail but this guy was a whole other case. Either way, he hasn't spoken to me so w/e. I'm having tons of fun with KOF though. Invites everywhere! I just wish they gave us more then 1v1 lobbies... Kinda kills it for some people.

I actually don't like big rooms...i feel a whirlwind of thoughts..if i get blown up...the opponent isn't the only one seeing it. Then if I'm the one handing out the blow ups do i let up and not play my best etc. I just like one on one sparring sessions. Lack of a spectator hurts too.

Goddamn, KEI's Jin is fun as hell to watch and he really stepped his shit up now.

I would get into the whole KoF hype (a Mexican not playing KoF? Madness!) but I've already blown way too much money in video games this year. SB3:Utage is the last game for this year. Worth it though, Ice Fairy (Kenshin) is broken and fun as hell, way better than I expected.

shit....i really shouldve gotten utage...oh well i guess ill play it on wii emu :[ did they give him shinsoku like good old sb2?

my wallet's got an enormous hole.....had to replace my 4 year old glasses that finally broke over the weekend and gonna be paying like 100 bucks for exvs import in 3 days

shit....i really shouldve gotten utage...oh well i guess ill play it on wii emu :[ did they give him shinsoku like good old sb2?

my wallet's got an enormous hole.....had to replace my 4 year old glasses that finally broke over the weekend and gonna be paying like 100 bucks for exvs import in 3 days

Which skill is that? I didn't play SB2. I'm guessing it's the one where he lunges forward real quick. Heheh, I'm gonna have to one-up you on that whole hole on the wallet thing, I just payed an attorney $350 and I owe the state another $300 for court fees and whatnot. The system works! (Shiiiiiiiiii...)

Get Utage when you get the chance though, shit's worth it and it's only $44 with shipping on Play-asia.com.

I actually don't like big rooms...i feel a whirlwind of thoughts..if i get blown up...the opponent isn't the only one seeing it. Then if I'm the one handing out the blow ups do i let up and not play my best etc. I just like one on one sparring sessions. Lack of a spectator hurts too.

I can understand but for me, fighting the same person over, and over again get's repetitive and boring (winning or losing), which is one of the reasons I avoid 1v1 rooms in BB. It sucks for KOF XIII because I have no choice in the matter but to play in 1v1 rooms which is why I play with people with mics so that it's entertaining. I can't play at my best if I'm not having fun, if I'm bored, I just do random dumb shit. Ask Minoru and Moy, they can vouch for me on that; no low blow to you guys because you are both tough Jin's to fight, but when I'm playing the same person constantly, my peak of interest fades and I just get bored, hence my constant changing of characters and dumb shit.

I would get into the whole KoF hype (a Mexican not playing KoF? Madness!) but I've already blown way too much money in video games this year. SB3:Utage is the last game for this year. Worth it though, Ice Fairy (Kenshin) is broken and fun as hell, way better than I expected.

The bold is a lie... You're trying to deceive us with this post of yours Moi... claiming you're not playing XIII, but what you're really doing is playing it on an alternate account and practicing up so when we play you, you're doing death combos with only 2 stock on us out of nowhere! I see you bro, you see through!

You just don't know how to wing it Dev.

I'd come over and help but your grandma will shoot me.

You just don't know how to wing it Dev.

I'd come over and help but your grandma will shoot me.

True...

I'd come over to your place but I'd get lost and be sad. ;-;

I'm totally happy with my berry colored King for now though. c:

@Moy wooooah i didn't know Utage was so cheap...I'm used to importing $70 tales games all the time...

@Shin, if the person is better than me i can go as 50 games w/o getting bored, i love a challenge.

Nico has been so dead since friday...I'm hoping for a new set with a godlike jin to pop up :(. Just watched Tetsu beat a Jin with his tao, it hurt.

just a quick announcement..., Tetsu said this in twitter

tetsuwo_tao テツヲ

テツジンは死んだ。いや、死んでた #ブレイブルー真冬の大フォロー祭りRTで繋がろう

pretty much saying "Tetsu's Jin is dead". please pass this along....

tetsuwo_tao テツヲ

Well damn, I can't believe I'm feeling sorry for the Jins. :v:

tetsuwo_tao テツヲ

Wow... it's kinda depressing to hear that. Oh well, people move on I guess. I'm sticking with it though.

You will never hear that happen to Kaqn.

EVER.

But I feel sad for this, he was one hella of Jin. Hell, I want to brohug the whole Jin forums.

Luckily, KEI looks beasty enough to "replace" our loss...

gave a try btw, and I think athena (or kof cast in general) doesnt have enough palletes.

athenakof13stancecopy.png

Not like he has a reason to stop playing Ragna = w=;;

This.

Idek wtf he has to do with this :V. We're talking about Tetsu, i can't escape this fucker for the life of me.

YOU ARE HAUNTED JOURDAL.

THE GHOST OF BLAZBLUE PAST WILL CONTINUE TO HAUNT YOU UNTIL YOU LEARN TO GIVE NO FUCKS.