Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yuushiro

[CSE-CP] Jin General Thread "Jin it to win it... again"

You can set up rooms bigger than 1v1 in KOF?

Man, I wish... that's one of the problems with KOF XIII online. That and I can't play anyone within a 2 state radius w/o lag. Anything else beyond that radius plays really well for me.

It's weird...

not really, I am more of a Soujiro fan than Kenshin... hence the blue color instead of pink

I just meant the series, not Kenshin himself lol, I think my favorite character is Soujiro or Aoshi. I know me you, SHADOWREDzero, (and supposedly tetsu) were kenshin fans lol.

The reason i even brought it up was because i stumbled on this

Off to go play the godlike Kenshin ps2 game :(

mortal kombat and rurouni.....FUTAENOKIWAMIaaaaAAAA!!!!? no niggas we talking about sengoku basara, but naw my favorite char from basara would be kojuurou and fucking matsunaga who's finally playable

Lol i don't acknowledge MKs existence, my fave in Basara is Mitsunari, there's nothing but comedy to be had when playing as him.

lol i heard they made him even more op in utage XD, ukkutsu>setsuna loop was too much lulz....got like 50k+ combos on max difficulty

lol i heard they made him even more op in utage XD, ukkutsu>setsuna loop was too much lulz....got like 50k+ combos on max difficulty

I'm about to upload some Kenshin gameplay, you'll see what broken is lol.

LOL they really made him better? How's Kasuga? And Moy said Uesagi Kenshin was godlike i want to play him so bad :(

EDIT:

@Moy, Lol i just saw your post after posting this....lol looking forward to that.

Kasuga is decent, her clone L1 + Triangle skill is pretty good. She binds enemies with strings using certain techniques and she can bind them with dodges, dashes, and every hit with her PI. Lots of fun.

elf man made sb2 and sb2 heroes on max difficulty a joke pretty much lololol, shinsoku and shinzan were too op XD

Kasuga is decent, her clone L1 + Triangle skill is pretty good. She binds enemies with strings using certain techniques and she can bind them with dodges, dashes, and every hit with her PI. Lots of fun.

Ah cool cool, Saika is my waifu but she's too fucking broke.....

elf man made sb2 and sb2 heroes on max difficulty a joke pretty much lololol, shinsoku and shinzan were too op XD

Did he have that mini-Hero Time ability in SB2? If he didn't, then Utage Kenshin is much more broken lol.

you should be hyped for berserk movie

@moy you mean ougi? it was alright, it was a 360 ice attack that hit pretty far out, and in sb2 it was also harder to combo for so long because the time between each hit was pretty short

lolololol @ how shinsoku is like 2-3x the speed now XD

i just sent my 8130 yen payment for exvs......my wallet......ugh.....and i have to pay for next quarter's classes.......man...........