Sign in to follow this  
Star-Demon

What is your favorite matchup?

To play: (Makoto vs Valkenhayn) (Carl vs Bang/Makoto/Litchi) (Valkenhayn vs anything except mirrors) errmmm after thinking about it i found it really depends on the player i fight... but what i mentioned always insure me a GG

to watch: anything with Makoto and Valkenhayn in it.

Trolls vs Mods

I feel like it's 9:1 in mods favor.

Also Mu vs Hazamz is fun.

Trolls vs Mods

I feel like it's 9:1 in mods favor.

Also Mu vs Hazamz is fun.

i am the 1!!

Ragna vs Litchi is fun.

Noel vs anyone sucks

maybe noel vs litchi, but i think i only have fun with it because the only time i play this matchup is with lk :(

By the looks of the thread looks like a lot o people like Hakumen vs whoever. I would have to agree but are the people in the thread that like Haku vs who ever haku players like me?

Challenging Hakumen with any of the characters I play is a great feeling. Instant Block most of his attacks and carefully plan out your next approach during their recovery. Sure I like the challenge the whole roster but Hakumen and sometimes Ragna are just so fun to beat on. So, Rag vs Hak would be my best choice for favorable match-up.

My favorite matchup is against a player who can play their character(s) well regardless of character strength.

Always fun to be able to play the player, and not the character.

tager vs top tier

not even trolling, having a severe handicap like tager and then trying to over come that handicap through yomi and game knowledge is exhilerating

also i can always go loltager if i lose

tager vs top tier

not even trolling, having a severe handicap like tager and then trying to over come that handicap through yomi and game knowledge is exhilerating

also i can always go loltager if i lose

Yeah, I love that too.

My favorite matchup is Rachel vs. Noel.

It's the only matchup where I get to fight a player of any skill/type and still fear that I'll lose so I'm always awake during the fights.

CT: Jin vs Tager, because i get to do nice and long blockstrings.

CS2: Hazama vs Litchi, since my friend plays a average Litchi, and whenever we play, it always turns out to be fun and exciting.

To watch: Haku, Carl, Hazama vs anyone. And Dora. Dora is always fun to watch :]

hazama vs tager, because i like when tager lose.

other matchups: buppa vs anyyone, dora vs anyone, dio vs anyone, ver vs anyone, hakumens and rachels.

Everyone I play always complains about Hakumen, but it looks like apparently everybody loves Hakumen.

Everyone I play always complains about Hakumen, but it looks like apparently everybody loves Hakumen.

Blame EVO for that.

Favorite to play: Ragna vs Hazama

Favorite to watch: Noel vs Noel Litchi vs Valkenhayn

My favorite to watch is Plat vs anybody. So many different play-styles and situations makes it a new experience every time.

I love Jin v. Hakumen, but I haven't played the matchup in about a year. :(

Tagers dittos are godlike when both Tagers are solid.

[EDIT]: Jin v. Tsubaki is really fun as well. Jin v. Makoto would be my third favorite matchup because I am a masochist. :(

Edited by Haven