Star-Demon

What is your favorite matchup?

ಠ__ಠ

Ragna mirrors.

Bang mirrors.

Tager mirrors.

You know what I'm talking about.

Haku vs Ragna is actually really annoying. For both sides = w=

I'd probably still enjoy it if I ever got to play a Hakumen outside of netplay.

It's not really that different from the rest of Hakumen's matchups. At least for Hakumen. :P

Jin is still my personal favorite match-up, I just feel bad that it's going to be a lot easier in CSE. I really liked how close it was in CS2.

Anything vs tager.... I dunno but especially when I'm worked up and I see a tager pop up I'm like : sigh it's only tager... Sometimes that attitude doesnt work in my favor tho

Which is an interesting contrast to my CT days : OMG I hate that cheap-broken-ass-tier tager lol

Edited by Nemesis

Bang vs. Jin

When I play these matches I always have to stay on my toes as Bang cause I usually play against Jin players that try every mix up in the book. Trying to get in around that 5C or trying to bait his DP playing these matches usually always come down to the last piece of health trying to get that last hit in. I love fighting Jin with Bang even though I main Lambda.

Tager vs Carl (Me)

Bang vs Carl (Me)

also as much as they annoy me I enjoy a good Carl mirror everynow and then esp when Two RoMs clash into each other with Carl's mashed in the center...XD

Tager vs. Hazama

Serious Answer: I don't really have a favorite matchup, but I've fought some good Jins before. I also don't normally like mirror matches all that much, but some of my most fun matches in this game have been mirrors.

Tager vs Anybody

Why? Because I like Tager. I personally HATE fighting this matchup with anyone other than Mu though. I main a murakumo so my backdash pretty much lets me escape most of Tager's bullshit, but I can pretty much run the entire match until i get caught one good time and pretty much go from 100% -> critical or dead off a single fuckup.

On a good day, that'd be hilarious and a damn good matchup. But on most days it's just annoying.

Mu vs. Anyone who can get in my shit

Not like this is a rare occurrence or anything, but rushdown's who don't let me so easily get distance on them make for pretty enlightening matches. On patient days this isn't so much of an issue, but on mashy days i get raped and can never seem to adjust.

Ragna vs. Hazama

Epic theme, story legit, and pretty interesting to me. Hazama zones, but his pressure can get ridiculous. Ragna's corner pressure is pretty godlike. Ragna has really low health and Hazama can dish out completely asinine damage off pretty much anything with 50 meter, but a good ragna can make hazama have a difficult time.

It's just a fun matchup for me. I really do think Ragna and Hazama have my favorite fighting styles in the whole game. (Ragna being straight rushdown in your fucking face, and Hazama's chain throwing, zipping across the screen, throwing people through the air and tossing knives was just always badass to me.) I'd have a hardon for noel's fighting style too if you actually had to think to use it.

Edited by Remius

My favorite match to watch? Mu vs anybody for me she just seems fun to watch.

Favorite to play? Hakumen mirror. Probably one of the more boring matches to watch but when I'm playing it I tend to think more about what I'm doing than any other match. Especially against one that is better than me.