Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RagnaXBL

Dead or Alive 5

F U, DoA 4's true ending was legit, and so were several other character's (put it did piss me off when key characters got stupid endings...)

And they're trying to improve their image and quality, so I have high hopes, especially considering how much better Ninja Gaiden 3 looks compared to Itagaki age entries in the series.

F U, DoA 4's true ending was legit, and so were several other character's (put it did piss me off when key characters got stupid endings...)

And they're trying to improve their image and quality, so I have high hopes, especially considering how much better Ninja Gaiden 3 looks compared to Itagaki age entries in the series.

while i agree that ng looks indded great now, you have to question some (and for some people many if not all) descisions made for the gameplay for that game

DOA is one of my favorite games, its like a VF light wich its good, hopefully the game would be still fun to play

The ending will be a beach cutscene with all the girls in it. I can guaran-fucking-tee it. :kitty:

im expecting that :kitty:, in fact, i do hope that the game its still easy to mod in order to get my obligatory nude patch for it >:3

It seems alt costumes are already integrated into the demo.

Obviously this one is a nod to Ryu's old NES days. Wonder what everyone else has... Also makes me wonder overall development completion, obviously we won't hear anything more on the game until at least after April so that NG3 can ride the hype and people can experience the demo.

I can't wait to get NG3 and play this demo. I'm one of the only gamers this month looking forward to NG3 over ME3 just cuz of the demo haha lol

That means nothing.

Ninja Gaiden III for the NES had some of the best visual effects in a 8 bit game... but game was far from being as difficult as NG1 or NG2. I have high expectatives for NG3, but not quite as high as the ones I had for NG1 in the original XBox.

As for DOA 5... lol, shit still doesn't convince me.

And been reading the comments on YT and wow.....these ppl are not happy with the realistic face change

Oh well their loss for missing out on a good game :/

And been reading the comments on YT and wow.....these ppl are not happy with the realistic face change

Oh well their loss for missing out on a good game :/

I love the face lift, all the girls no longer look like plastic faced, bug eyed dolls lol. Also I think this is the first time I genuinely approve of a FG guest character.

I didn't think they were serious about a VF crossover of any sort to be honest.

The people that are mad about the face changes are just mad that the game isn't an anime anymore.

Actually I think it retained it's anime style without resorting to full on moe-blob faces.

The people that are mad about the face changes are just mad that the game isn't an anime anymore.

I don't know what you are getting at, because I like it since it's still retain the anime look with a realistic touch.

You may mistake a sexdoll look with anime one, I guess.

I'm just glad the characters look less cute and more realistic and sexy. A lot of people I know got rid of DOA4 because it looked so fake.

I'm also happy the demo is going to at least have my subs (Hitomi and Hayabusa) because Kasumi isn't playable :(.