Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RagnaXBL

Dead or Alive 5

3.8 for core fighters, which is essentially the same thing I believe.

Nah cause the full game is 6.3 GB, so this probably means on the freemium ver you aren't paying just for unlock codes .o.

Oh wow, didn't know that. Yeah, that's what I was thinking (paying for unlock codes). I guess if I ever buy the game I'll be getting the disc version. :V

Decided to give this terrible game another shot with Ultimate. It feels like it regained a little bit of the series' old mojo in this version.

Also, DOA2 & 3 OSTs are unlockable by beating Arcade Mode & Time Attack Mode once.

Yeah this is my first time trying out Waifu Dressup Simulator 5, just doing the free version, not gonna buy this. But, yeah it doesn't seem to different from the old games I think.

So, is there no Ultimate DLC like SSF4 Arcade Edition? If there isn't I won't buy this.

$8.00 is too much for Jacky & Rig.

Decided to give this terrible game another shot with Ultimate. It feels like it regained a little bit of the series' old mojo in this version.

You can't be serious? 5, even before Ultimate, has been the most legit the series has been in quite some time, possibly ever as it has one of the better incarnations of the Hold system and there are like ALOT more real, guaranteed combos.

Yeah this is my first time trying out Waifu Dressup Simulator 5, just doing the free version, not gonna buy this. But, yeah it doesn't seem to different from the old games I think.

By this logic no iteration of a game is any different from another

also they have your favorite face as a title plate, not that you care cause you're too busy ignoring me (/.\)

So, is there no Ultimate DLC like SSF4 Arcade Edition? If there isn't I won't buy this.

$8.00 is too much for Jacky & Rig.

There isn't, but that's partially why they're offering the freemium version [which is probably one of the most legit ways to market f2p in the fighting game industry, I still think Tekken Revolution is a massive insult]

And [just to put things in perspective here] how is the price of ONE BB character not comparable to getting 2 characters and a fully featured game? Just saying.

I'm enjoying DOA5U quite a bit. I wasn't expecting to like Rachel or Momiji as much as I do. I set everyone to character music, and gave the VF characters some of the DOA2 and 3 tracks that weren't associated with a character.

Had to edit my mistake, I hate the stage music from 5

I'm enjoying DOA5U quite a bit. I wasn't expecting to like Rachel or Momiji as much as I do.

Not really feeling Rachel, but yeah Momiji is too much fun because she has such silly moves, I can't wait to see what she can do in the future XD

Also I hope to see alot more Critical Stun combos in higher level play now that we have the C.Launchers, was trying to get Lei Fang's down in one of her tutorials and they're pretty fun.

Oh yeah, F this game's trophy set... Have too do them ALL OVER AGAIN despite transferring data, oh cruel fates ; -;

Not really feeling Rachel, but yeah Momiji is too much fun because she has such silly moves, I can't wait to see what she can do in the future XD

Also I hope to see alot more Critical Stun combos in higher level play now that we have the C.Launchers, was trying to get Lei Fang's down in one of her tutorials and they're pretty fun.

Well, most players avoid having to play the critical stun game since they'd rather go for guaranteed, unholdable damage. Why do you think Sarah was top tier in vanilla - aside from very good frame data, she could launch easily without having to play the stun game.

Well it'd be nice to see C.Launchers at least explored before shoved under the rug, who knows what subtle nuances to the the stun game we might unearth

Looks like I'mma be maining Rachel and going for them force techs. From what I hear, she's "Rachel tier" at the moment.

So...

Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate Arcade is going to have a new character...

No details yet but hopefully, given how important consoles are to the series and Teccoei's support thus far, we'll see this new addition on the home ver [probably not immediately as they od need to give Japanese consumers incentive to play the game].

So place your bets! Old Returning, New Virtua, or Completely New?

Wolf

This game needs more grapplers like it needs more ninja :kitty:

Considering the massive crossover of a company Teccoei is in general, something tells me we're getting a (Dynasty/Samurai) Warriors as the new character, considering that the latest Orochi Warriors has crossover costume DLC with this game = A=

Welp long as it's not an Atelier character :V

Probably gonna be Kage.

Just like how DOA 5 Ultimate was made to grant players they're requests, they'll put him in because many people asked for him.

This game needs more grapplers like it needs more ninja :kitty:

Considering the massive crossover of a company Teccoei is in general, something tells me we're getting a (Dynasty/Samurai) Warriors as the new character, considering that the latest Orochi Warriors has crossover costume DLC with this game = A=

Welp long as it's not an Atelier character :V

If we're talking Dynasty Warriors, Lu Bu is the obvious option.

So, i'm not sure if anyone commented on this, but the achievements that say "clear all Arcade/Time Attack/Survival (Tag) courses" is mistaken. I got those achievements by doing one of each.