Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Honnou

Honnou's SUPER BATTLE OPERA TOUGEKI 2011 Viewing Party

Where: 125 Coronado Ave, Daly City CA 94015

When: Friday the 16th(tomorrow), 7pm~Whenever SBO is over + after party

What I need from You (guests):

Drinks (beer is super, soda is ok, chips+salsa please especially pico de gallo)

Hard Liquor is also a plus!

At least one person to bring extra supplies such as paper towels and disposable cups!

A large monitor and necessary cables to hook up laptop to, if possible (my laptop is available, I do have a CRT-style monitor as backup)

It'd also be nice for each guest to donate something small, such as $1 to whoever buys the Nico points to view SBO! It might be me, or might be someone else!

Let's enjoy a great showtime :3

Public transit for you Vineeth, Light rail to the Caltrain Station at San Jose Dirodon, then take Caltrain to Millbrae where you transfer onto BART and you get off at the Daly City stop which if I recall correctly is pretty close to Rod's house. Total trip time is gonna be about an hour and a half though:v:

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2011/9/15/how-to-purchase-nico-nico-points-to-view-sbo-2011.html

Also, Vineeth if you can come that'd be great. It'd be real easy if you carpool! If I confirm that SJ crew is coming, I'll try to get you in contact with them

Do a kickstarter paypal and we'll get you here

I don't have any money to go :< The Super NCI trip was all the money my mom allowed me to have for this month. Not to mention I bought Disgaea 4 Premium Edition with my birthday money.

for later reference, if you guys need it

cell: 510 502 8269

I'm in the same position as Ernest, completely fried.

Next time though for sure, I wasn't even aware they were livestreaming SBO now.

EDIT: You know what, fuck it. I'm dead tired, but SBO won't be put on hold.

That's the spirit, I want a good turnout tonight :D you can pass out here i don't mind

Shoutouts to getting back to the concord BART station to find out someone crashed into and totaled my car overnight. ;_;

TONE ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?

I'm so sorry :(

Shoutouts to everyone who came and made it a good night, even if SBO had so much dead time for a pay-per-view stream :( Thanks again to Tenkai for providing the stream $$, and hope the food and drinks made up for it! :)

I'm guessing they probably didn't leave any information on your windshield or anything.

Fucking scum of the earth. I'd be willing to help you out with rides to Norcal events depending on where you live in relation to my house and the next one.