Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Solex

[CSE] Relius Clover General Discussion "Family Man Extraordinaire"

now thats a great quote lol

i never thought of him having one but its w/e since he is already prolly gonna have a rising overhead j.c and maybe j.b and he can have ignis cover his ass while he is coming down

I can see this. He would be able to get a nice combo off of it if he has meter to RC, or maybe he will even be able to get a smaller meterless combo with Ignis (at least on CH).

what do u mean by this

It's a big theory fighter concept that will blow up in our faces if I elaborate and begin discussion.

Anyways so Solex how's playing J.B? :3 jk

...heartless bastard, i actually got pulled out of a crowd and taken pictures a couple of times before for that reason lol

if im right at what u are calling me (justin beaver?)if im wrong then :toot: ignore that

only if he throws it like dracula from castlevania does lol

What is a marionette!? A misery pile of my family members!

@osmond: beyond gdlk lol

@zero: more like "In the name of my Mother, I will defeat you again!" :CA:

anywho this aint npg back to relius, i hope Led Ley (236A) is a good move but its long startup so it cant be reversal my only guess is it could be used as a way to get out of unblockables which btw it seems relius will be able to do with his Geara Act (236D)high + 2b and Bel Lafino (j.214B)low + j.c which is just delicious

can anyone think of some practical uses for led ley

Well not really for most part....yet, that move hasn't been applied very much atm.

Most things I can come up with right now are just a bit troll, after all, trolling is second nature to me. :HZ:

I can see Led Ley being used to bait reversals, Bursts, Counter Assaults, wake-up's and such. I don't think it'll get him out of pressure, but I'm sure it'll get him out of a few characters Oki options.

I already have an Oki idea down in my head:

Combo > Knockdown > Val Tus > Led Ley

Val Tus will provide the Oki while Led Ley will keep them from being able to hit you during their wake-up, forcing them to block Val Tus.

EDIT:

I can see this. He would be able to get a nice combo off of it if he has meter to RC, or maybe he will even be able to get a smaller meterless combo with Ignis (at least on CH).

Assuming you land fast enough, you might be able to follow-up with 5A/2A instead of having to RC. I don't think there's been any mention of it, but it might gatling into his j.B as well, so that might work as a follow-up to a rising j.C.

Tell you one thing, passing though people with Led Ley is probably going to lead to some lulzy moments in BB.

Tell you one thing, passing though people with Led Ley is probably going to lead to some lulzy moments in BB.

I can see it now...

Rhapsody of Memories > Led Ley > Led Ley > Led Ley > Led Ley > Led Ley > Led Ley > Led Ley > Led Ley xN

Also looking at j.C now, you might be able to do cross-ups using Ignis and a j.C whiff.

Something like Naiads > sj.C (Whiff) making Naiads hit backwards.

more like stuff in2 rhapsody of memories 5a>5a>5a + stuff to reduce proration then just as he blocks led ley lolol thanks for the ideas guys resets are gonna get crazy with this fool

bout j.c ya it was mentioned somewhere that u can cross them up with j.c + the move that pulls them back (6d i think?)

he already has a ignis low from a jumping state and ignis overhead from standing according to the first info post bout him sooo unblocks galore

j.c Jump Cancel i wanna say yes but i dont know for sure

he already has a ignis low from a jumping state and ignis overhead from standing according to the first info post bout him sooo unblocks galore

Very nice, and double overhead mixup using 6A and Ignis' overhead will be amazing. I can't wait to get my hands on him, I know he's just full of tricks and gimmicks. And it'll only be about a week until we get to see him as well, so that's something to look forward to. =)

lol i know he really seems like the kind of character where every person is gonna have their own personal trick which is why i really want a gimmick thread after he comes out cause i honestly think his tricks could be (just a little bit optimistic)never ending :)

Stupid overpowered is always hype in BB.

Look at CS1 Bang.

Stupid overpowered is always hype in BB.

Look at CS1 Bang.

Wait, do we know if he's actually op? Sorry I can't tell if you were only joking lol

I just saw the section for Relius and wtf'ed.

I knew something was wrong when I saw Tsubaki where Valkenhayn was...

Same exact reaction lol. I was like "Dustloop...has changed...OH SNAP! Relius subforum!?" :U

Wait, do we know if he's actually op? Sorry I can't tell if you were only joking lol

Same exact reaction lol. I was like "Dustloop...has changed...OH SNAP! Relius subforum!?" :U

Of course we don't, he's not even out yet. XD In theory though, Relius could potentially be a really dumb character.

Of course we don't, he's not even out yet. XD In theory though, Relius could potentially be a really dumb character.

lol sorry, it's that I'm not good at getting sarcasm and jokes online. My mind is too literal lol.

He comes out in a week though right? I'm really excited for all the vids we're gonna be getting :D

EDIT: We also need a Relius ball so I can add it to my sig when I start subbing him lol

At last Arcsys have put Eddie into BB, I now love them forever, I can play my main in both games. The rest of the cast gon' git' raped

Holy fucking shit how many times are you gonna say this? We get it. You mained Eddie in GG. Get off my dick now.

Jesus fucking christ.