Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CS2] µ12 General Discussion - Alt230

Yay for Tsubaki! :toot:

Wait a minute...this isn't the Tsubaki board!

Damn you Relius!

!!

Yaaaay, part 2! :keke:

*hugs c0r*

c:

In other news, I'm going to begin writing weekly articles for Dustloop's front page, and was curious what the community would be interested in hearing about.

c:

In other news, I'm going to begin writing weekly articles for Dustloop's front page, and was curious what the community would be interested in hearing about.

:3 Cools.

c:

Just fill the front page with Mu.

It does feel like more are picking her up, but I feel like more people sub her than actually main her. Which to me is weird cuz...I feel like she isn't a sub character imo. Just cause she takes a lot of time to get decent with and a lot of dedication that I would think most people wouldn't wanna pour into a sub character.

But thats me.

Either way I'm the only Mu in my scene, and I kinda like it. >> Mostly cause no one has really got a handle on how to fight me yet.

I'm at a tournament this weekend in Toronto, went 3-2 (36 entrants) in singles. I kept dropping dash2B and getting 6B in my corner combos because I haven't been playing this game too much recently... w/e wish me luck in teams tomorrow.

General articles about BB or more specifically about Mu? If you're looking for ideas... how/when/why to use meter effectively, how to learn and improve (like what to look for) when watching match videos, how to prepare for a tournament, how to use steins effectively (placement, cancelling), how to hitconfirm, how and when to use option selects... Maybe you could do interviews, especially if it's going to be a weekly thing, like either discussing a matchup with a good player of the other character, or interviewing other Mu players with questions such as what's their general gameplan, what setups they prefer and why, how do they train, general advice they have for people learning the character, etc. (maybe starting with yourself to show an example)

It's up to you though, write about something you know well and it should be helpful and interesting.

Is it me, or have more Mu's been popping up? Seems like we're getting alot of new faces around here recently.
This Fo' Sho.

I think everyone is just hyped for the fact Mu is going to be a serious contender in CSE.

Either way I'm the only Mu in my scene, and I kinda like it. >> Mostly cause no one has really got a handle on how to fight me yet.

EXCEPT ME.

.......okay...those are lies >>;;

*invades µ GD because Solar/C0R have been camping out in the Tsu one*