Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CS2] µ12 General Discussion - Alt230

If Mu was a real life weapon she would be a Chinese spear. (Think Crouching Tiger)

If Ragna was a real life weapon he could be a Scimitar

If Platinum was a real life weapon she would be a Mace

If tager was a real life weapon he would be a Javelin (Missile Launcher)

Oh my random musings...

Mu needs more discussion. People everywhere else poke fun at this forum for still being on its first thread. I think everyone can do better to promote Mu! Maybe some graphic T-Shirts or trendy looking hats with Mu on them! Or something. I am done.

Mu has awesome hair.

People everywhere else poke fun at this forum for still being on its first thread.

People everywhere else poke fun at NVG for being on it's xxth iteration with the actual discussion and development of one.

OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo.

woot we're top tier in bbcse according to this japanese rng based list, get hype :toot:

(although somehow it's really close what I was guessing an early CSE list might look like based on the few loketest changes we know of)

S: Hakumen, Mu-12, Taokaka

A: Platinum, Rachel, Arakune, Litchi, Tager, Valkenhayn

B: Makoto, Ragna, Hazama, Jin, Lambda-11, Noel, Tsubaki

C: Bang, Relius

D: Carl

( Source: http://tiamat.spawn.jp/dforum/index.html )

Who cares...everybody says Tager is S tier at the beginning. Most likely his tier will drop later. Happened in like every version of BB. lols

Who cares...everybody says Tager is S tier at the beginning. Most likely his tier will drop later. Happened in like every version of BB. lols

I'm imagining he'll settle at the upper echelons of mid tier in this installment.

He won't be there unless it's Blazblue XX: Accent Core. :x They'll give him sledge break, sledge will have super armor, he'll have slidehead, heat knuckle and good spacing tools for once!

I'll personally give the tier list a week before I give a final say.

though I'm happy moo-chan is top tier 8V

If Tager isn't below or in C Tier the list is bullshit.

But in honesty. I like what I'm seeing. Mu-12 Broken S-Tier Goodness.

So long as Mu stays up towards the top of the list in the coming weeks I am okay.

Not like her placement has every mattered much to me at all.

Tager will fall once again, it'll happen.

People everywhere else poke fun at NVG for being on it's xxth iteration with the actual discussion and development of one.

OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo.

You wound me with words C0r. I was only funnin' but you had to go and get all serious.

I might have to end up switching to Noel 2.0 because 1.0 had all her limbs ripped off I guess(still up in the air on it, need more information, just wrote that for over-dramatization).

I just saw like, pictures of some character's version of relibaby's astral

is it wrong for me to want what mu's version of it would be like? :kitty:

We are top 3.

I am so freaking hype.

..wait is that Tager I see in A tier?

IDGAF S TIER.

I'll personally give the tier list a week before I give a final say.

though I'm happy moo-chan is top tier 8V

If Tager isn't below or in C Tier the list is bullshit.

But in honesty. I like what I'm seeing. Mu-12 Broken S-Tier Goodness.

seriously even if this list looks like close to something that would be true due to the various loketest changes , click on the source link and stop getting DICEROLL'D by Circuitous , not everything with ".jp" is a reliable source :vbang:

seriously even if this list looks like close to something that would be true due to the various loketest changes , click on the source link and stop getting DICEROLL'D by Circuitous , not everything with ".jp" is a reliable source :vbang:

LET ME BASK IN S TIER GLORY.

LET ME BASK IN S TIER GLORY.
the chances are high anyway, but just in case it doesn't happen, the other Noel still got this shit

I believe in my own Tier list.

S+ Mu

...then everyone else idgaf.

Even if she ends up crap one day I will always believe this. =w=; Allow me to live in my fantasy world.

You wound me with words C0r. I was only funnin' but you had to go and get all serious.

I might have to end up switching to Noel 2.0 because 1.0 had all her limbs ripped off I guess(still up in the air on it, need more information, just wrote that for over-dramatization).

Mashbot will rise again.

Just with the C button instead.

Why be so tier oriented? I personally wouldn't want to play a top-tier char. Isn't it better to be lower and strike hard those who are higher?

Why be so tier oriented? I personally wouldn't want to play a top-tier char. Isn't it better to be lower and strike hard those who are higher?

lol I personally think it's better to be higher and strike everyone harder, playing a low-tier is no fun

I'd rather strike from above with sadistic intent knowing they can't do shit to stop me.