Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CS2] µ12 General Discussion - Alt230

Skyrim has consumed me. Never expected Skyrim to defeat any other open world game ever so easily.

Dark Souls frustrated me to breaking point. Ornstein + Smough on NG+ just isn't fun, Cannot do it. No humanity. No Solaire. Fuck it.

AE2012 w/ E.Ryu + Dudley. Really good update.

I cheesed the fuck out of Ornstien and Smough.

True Greatsword of Artorias +5? Zerking?

Yeeee.

Looking better.

Remember that you can always make the most of those random hits at close quarters via 3c > RC > 66a > 5c > 6c > ...

Also, try your best to end everything in hard knockdown. Once you get the hang of pressuring a downed opponent via steins, µ becomes a lot more frightening.

I cheesed the fuck out of Ornstien and Smough.

True Greatsword of Artorias +5? Zerking?

Yeeee.

Full Gilded Set Maxed out

Lightning Zweihander +10 / Dragon Greatsword

Stoneplate Ring / Ring of Protection

I do the typical anti clockwise strafing, But killing Super Ornstein is so hard it hurts. I've tried going heavy armour, Tried using Spears and Magic but shit doesn't work. Takes me about 10 minutes to kill one of them, then killing the other just doesnt happen.

Looking better.

Remember that you can always make the most of those random hits at close quarters via 3c > RC > 66a > 5c > 6c > ...

Also, try your best to end everything in hard knockdown. Once you get the hang of pressuring a downed opponent via steins, µ becomes a lot more frightening.

Alrighty. :3

"iPotatos" Posted you need to be meaner.

That advice sounds legit, Being a bit of a prick on Oki with Mu can make her really scary. I'm not saying don't respect your opponent (Not all the time anywho) Just be a bit of a sly prick whenever you can.

Or be me and go for Ambiguous setups on EVERY KNOCKDOWN AGAIN AND AGAIN FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION.

"iPotatos" Posted you need to be meaner.

That advice sounds legit, Being a bit of a prick on Oki with Mu can make her really scary. I'm not saying don't respect your opponent (Not all the time anywho) Just be a bit of a sly prick whenever you can.

Or be me and go for Ambiguous setups on EVERY KNOCKDOWN AGAIN AND AGAIN FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION.

Yessir. :keke:

I'm a young adult, I have a job, a girlfriend, I'm slightly above average with my grades, I can nearly drive both a car and a bike. I consider myself nearly an adult.

Yet, I just cried like a complete bitch. Tears fully came down my face, and I sweated the fuck out in a dark room, playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent with Turtle Beach.

I try to push myself to try new games but fuck that, You may laugh but that fucked me up BIG TIME.

Knowing that creature is patrolling the halls, If he so much as see's you your heart beats so fast, you run, he finds you, you run, he is the SAME speed as you so you keep running and then ANOTHER ONE finds you and you run more, if you slow down at all you die so you pray you will find another corridor at the end of this one, but black fog is everywhere and you know they are STILL behind you, then you hit a rock and slow down, you turn round and see a swarm of horrifying creatures chasing you screaming

:gonk::gonk::gonk:

I'm going back to practicing 6C FC Combos.....

I'm a young adult, I have a job, a girlfriend, I'm slightly above average with my grades, I can nearly drive both a car and a bike. I consider myself nearly an adult.

Yet, I just cried like a complete bitch. Tears fully came down my face, and I sweated the fuck out in a dark room, playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent with Turtle Beach.

I try to push myself to try new games but fuck that, You may laugh but that fucked me up BIG TIME.

Knowing that creature is patrolling the halls, If he so much as see's you your heart beats so fast, you run, he finds you, you run, he is the SAME speed as you so you keep running and then ANOTHER ONE finds you and you run more, if you slow down at all you die so you pray you will find another corridor at the end of this one, but black fog is everywhere and you know they are STILL behind you, then you hit a rock and slow down, you turn round and see a swarm of horrifying creatures chasing you screaming

:gonk::gonk::gonk:

I'm going back to practicing 6C FC Combos.....

O__O

I played a game much, much more frightening than Amnesia.

Ten seasoned, employed, drunken individuals where no match.

PNW barely beat that game.

I played a game much, much more frightening than Amnesia.

Ten seasoned, employed, drunken individuals where no match.

PNW barely beat that game.

Dude. Why would you make you and the rest of the PNW crew play Superman 64?