Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CS2] µ12 General Discussion - Alt230

Group created, gimme your info bros.

[DDC]C0R's Emporium of Pain

Get in here.

laspland16

ADD ME NOW

*I don't have a clue how to use Skype. This shit is foreign to brits*

Lumin why are you on every boards.

I came here to ogle at those sexy headphones C0R got. Oh my god I am jelly, sir. Jelly.

Lumin why are you on every boards.

I make it a personal responsibility of mine to make everyone's day a little strange.

EVERYONE.

I make it a personal responsibility of mine to make everyone's day a little strange.

EVERYONE.

Forever in my shadow. The only place not tainted by my incredible British wit are the Ragna,Tao and NVG.

SOON

Forever in my shadow. The only place not tainted by my incredible British wit are the Ragna,Tao and NVG.

SOON

Too bad I belong to the first, have actually posted in the second, and am an honorary member of the third.

Stay forever second-best to America, young sir.

Okay, just picked Mu up as my sub in the last week here. So hi. Um...is it alright if I join the Skype group? Skype name is Velvien.

Yuki why u dun respond for my request to have a proper punch up? Your Really pulling my plonker every time I log in to see you womble off.. Thought we was mates but you dinged meh.

Hm...so best midscreen guard break combo I can get so far is...

214d > 5c > 6c > habacan > 66~6a > :6b > 6a > j.2c > 2b > 6a > 6c > 5d > 214d > 6c > 2d > j.2c 3741 damage and 49 meter. You can also super after the 5d if you want the super damage which will be 4726. Don't know about corner just yet.

Yuki why u dun respond for my request to have a proper punch up? Your Really pulling my plonker every time I log in to see you womble off.. Thought we was mates but you dinged meh.
I agree, I dodge too much. If my party is open, just hop on in and I'll give you this scrap you want. You can face off against the Swedish crew, Too.