Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CS2] µ12 General Discussion - Alt230

That combo looks hot, and it looks easier than the old CS2 double Gold Burst FCs. Can't wait to grind that one out.

Got to finally try CSEX Mu with a friend's copy. No more braindead 2C or unlimited A chains will take some getting used to, but I'm loving the 2C OTG.

Nemesis, we need to sit down so you can give me a real good ass kickin one day, cuz I've kinda noticed your juuust a little bit better than I am. Just a little. *cough*

Maybe not during CS2, but in CSX for sure.

I vote for the creation of a new and updated setups thread. I lurk dustloop the most so I would offer to do it but I lack Extend. :(

Nemesis, we need to sit down so you can give me a real good ass kickin one day, cuz I've kinda noticed your juuust a little bit better than I am. Just a little. *cough*

Maybe not during CS2, but in CSX for sure.

Sure thing but instead of just fighting me you should involve yourself with my regular group. Snazzy's hazama us especially good and frost has probably the best active Rachel and decent multi-char exp as well. I can say already that your major problem is the same one I dealt with in china. Like my wife told me (who doesn't play fighters) "even I can see your always doing the same thing".

The best thing for you IMO is to create/find/innovate pressure and attack/yomi methods.

C0r do we have the optimal csx combos posted yet? I see your new thread but seems like youve reserved a lot of space so I'm unsure as to your recommendations. So if you don't mind I'll ask here instead of cluttering the combo thread with questions:

What's your recommendation for optimal corner dmg? Preferably 50 heat

Corner okizeme combo?

What's your recommendation for optimal corner dmg? Preferably 50 heat

Corner okizeme combo?

I'm in the middle of making the tutorial video, which will have all the bnb's in it.

standing, go for oki

2b > 5c > SoD > 6a > 6b > 5c > 2c > j.c > j.2c > j.6d > 2b > 5c > 2c > j.2c > oki = 4k + great knockdown game, 42~mg

crouching, go for damage

2b > 5c > 2c > 6c > SoD > 6b > 5c > 2c > j.c > j.2c > j.6d > 2b > 5c > 2c > j.2c > 2c > 5c > 632146c = 5682 + good knockdown game, 50-50mg

I vote for the creation of a new and updated setups thread. I lurk dustloop the most so I would offer to do it but I lack Extend. :(

I did a huge writeup for the oki section of the tutorial video, I'll be posting it in conjunction with the video with examples, video diagrams and the like.

I apologize if this was posted way back, and I'm kind of out of the loop, but what is the optimal combo off 214D bomb in the corner now? I think I remember someone posted one that did at least 4k which is still awesome. It's pretty much the only combo I have to do differently from CS2.

here :

214]d[ > 4~5c > 6c > SoD~ > 66~6a > j.2c > j.5d > 2b > 5c > 2c > j.2c

when you're far enough

corner 214d 6c SoD 6b 6a j.2c j.d 2b 5c 2c j.2c (3572)

My CS data got corrupted so I lost Mu for the latter half of CS2, thanks to CSX though my love for doing random shit with Mu has been restored.

Steinless 6.6k is nice, but I really wanna learn them stein combos. I'll try again later when I get back home.

Don't lie Luna. You did 7.4k off stein shit.

7.4k with stiens and 100 heat isn't shit for Mu.

100 heat?

SoD FC > 5c > 6c > 2d > 632146d > 6b > 5c > 2c > j.c > j.2c > j.6d > 2b > 5c > 2c > j.2c > j.5d > 66~2b > 5c > 2c > j.2c > 66~2c > 5c > 632146d > 5d > j.2c > 66~2c > 5c > 632146c

100 heat?

SoD FC > 5c > 6c > 2d > 632146d > 6b > 5c > 2c > j.c > j.2c > j.6d > 2b > 5c > 2c > j.2c > j.5d > 66~2b > 5c > 2c > j.2c > 66~2c > 5c > 632146d > 5d > j.2c > 66~2c > 5c > 632146c

That's 150.

But it's forgiven because it's OVER NINE THOUSAAAANND!!

Oh, thought you meant 100 starter.

Yeah I was trying to find some goofy combos that did exactly 9000 damage and that was the closest I could get.

Oh, thought you meant 100 starter.

Yeah I was trying to find some goofy combos that did exactly 9000 damage and that was the closest I could get.

Due to losing my data I had forgotten how fun Mu was.

I wanted to actually get good with her, but I'm not effective at using steins for neutral stuff. Due to being a 100% unassisted RTSD type of player, the thought of having lasers assist me is not only foreign but sounds too good to be true.

TEACH ME C0R-SAN-SAMA-CHAN-SAN!

Hmm...

Oh man this how-to-use-steins-like-a-boss tutorial is going to be so cool.

It's going to take a while though.

Hmm...

Oh man this how-to-use-steins-like-a-boss tutorial is going to be so cool.

It's going to take a while though.

I'll be waiting <3

Also, off of 3C > Rapid, tell me if what I'm doing is good, and how I should improve it.

3C > Rapid > 662C > 5C > 6C > 214D(whiff) > 66A > 6B > 66A > 2C > j.C > j.2C > 663C > 63214C > C Super (If close to the corner)

Or

3C > Rapid > 662C > 5C > 6C > 214D(whiff) > 66A > 6B > 66A > 2C > j.C > j.2C > 662B > 5C > 6C > 5D (If not close to the corner)

Also, on Noel, I don't do 662C, I just use 2C, since the 6C would whiff on her if I microdashed first.

I'll be waiting <3

Also, off of 3C > Rapid, tell me if what I'm doing is good, and how I should improve it.

3C > Rapid > 662C > 5C > 6C > 214D(whiff) > 66A > 6B > 66A > 2C > j.C > j.2C > 663C > 63214C > C Super (If close to the corner)

Or

3C > Rapid > 662C > 5C > 6C > 214D(whiff) > 66A > 6B > 66A > 2C > j.C > j.2C > 662B > 5C > 6C > 5D (If not close to the corner)

Also, on Noel, I don't do 662C, I just use 2C, since the 6C would whiff on her if I microdashed first.

5c has more blowback but less float than 2c, so if you instead do 3c RC > 665c > 2c > late chain 6c, it should give you a good clean 6c hit on just about everyone.

Also, the second hit of 6b is +19 on air hit after the recovery ends, so you can link things like 66~5c > SoD > 66~~~~~, which will almost ALWAYS cornerbound them, she just runs fast enough.