Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CS2] µ12 General Discussion - Alt230

I see, well looks like I'll have to try that then.

I tend to be super baller in the combo department ;3

Thanks.

[No one but me does this as far as I've seen]

:arg:

looking into [D] to extend combos midscreen, so far the 3C one gets good damage, still trying to get something better out of 6B and other moves, depending on distance. There's likely some character specific stuff to try out, I might make a combo video if I get enough of these.

after a 6C (ex: throw 5C 6C)

5[D] 6A(blocked) 3C ]D[ 5C 6C habacan 6A 6B SoD 6A j.2C j.5D 2B 5C 2C j.2C (5k, can add stuff into super for around 6k)

(so far, for 6B, assuming crouching OP)

6[D] 6B ]D[ dash (can gold burst here) 6C 214D IAD j.2C 2B 6A j.C j.2C (4k)

These are CS2 so the second one should be optimized differently, but the first one should still be intact. I usually go for safer setups though, each time I went for these I just got outright disrespected so I forgot about them. Though once I did land one while at a tournament and impressed the others :thumbu:

Yep.

However...

Superballer! [No one but me does this as far as I've seen]

(Observe incoming stein)

xxx > uwaaa > what are > we going > to > do on > the bed > pomf=3

I like this combo.

:arg:

These are CS2 so the second one should be optimized differently, but the first one should still be intact. I usually go for safer setups though, each time I went for these I just got outright disrespected so I forgot about them. Though once I did land one while at a tournament and impressed the others :thumbu:

Oh, hmm. I never made a setup for it, I just kind of... do it in neutral off random hits.

I think I could find a gapless/forceblock setup that allows for 3c ]d[ midscreen though. Not charged stein however, too much startup.

How good is j.2C > j.236A on block?

Bad enough that I would rather not think about it...

Well it's not that bad, there's always at least a 5f gap, but after that it's +. Sadly my j.2c's are often instant blocked and 5a'd because they got tired of it.

An important note is that j.2c can actually be really plus if you hit in the later active frames, and it's only barely minus at minimum range; couple this with it's unique special and super cancelable landing recovery and you have a really interesting move.

Always been true.

It's -1 on block at the lowest height; hitting on the first active frame.

Which means it'll be +4 hitting on the last active frame.

Oh, hmm. I never made a setup for it, I just kind of... do it in neutral off random hits.

I think I could find a gapless/forceblock setup that allows for 3c ]d[ midscreen though. Not charged stein however, too much startup.

oh shit then the setup you posted was uncharged stein hit :O wow great stuff! charged stein may be high risk but it's also high reward, you get a fresh chance for mixup afterwards.

Moe Desu.

Goona fawkon paunch you.

Moe Desu.

Goona fawkon paunch you.

SSSFFFFFFSFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

INAMI!!!

SSSFFFFFFSFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

INAMI!!!

Oh man imagine if she had NekoNekoPunchingTasers.

Would be some kind of god.

Oh man imagine if she had NekoNekoPunchingTasers.

Would be some kind of god.

Ookaminami-san.

I'd pay to see that.

Ranged DPS LF 1 Heals: MuWiki

Pst gearscore and achieve to C0R for admin login info.

So while I'm waiting for EX, is there anything I might be able to practice in CS2? Am coming back to the game after not playing for all of CS2.

Ranged DPS LF 1 Heals: MuWiki

Pst gearscore and achieve to C0R for admin login info.

yo damn my pally is specced prot/ret tough luck :( (but seriously there's pretty much only drives and specials left, and I don't feel confident in the way I currently use them to write in the wiki about them. every few weeks I tell myself I've been doing it wrong all along)

So while I'm waiting for EX, is there anything I might be able to practice in CS2? Am coming back to the game after not playing for all of CS2.

Learn all the optimal CS2 combos except for those with 214D (hit) in them, the only differences are that sometimes you use 2C otg instead of 2B or 3C. So if you can do all the CS2 stuff you'll barely need to step in training mode when you'll get CSEX.

On a sad note, the SOPA Bill was pulled from house just now.

Now everyone is going steal my hax CSX setups :(