Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CS2] µ12 General Discussion - Alt230

On a sad note, the SOPA Bill was pulled from house just now.

Now everyone is going steal my hax CSX setups :(

I won't steal them.

You'll give them to me.

With a smile on your face.

You avatar is a pirate. This could not be more fitting.

I will send you my guide to Mu......:)

Uh, I accidentally posted it in NVG instead of here, so you can see it there.

That was weird though, it's like my tabs switched on me....

Short version, her name is Marika Katou.

Does the Mu's 5c nerf in extend really warrent a 4-6 (according to that matchup chart in the blazblue gameplay subforums) against Tager now? I have my doubts though.

Mu beats tager 6-4 according to that chart and I think it's correct. It isn't 5-5 because Mu just has the advantage at neutral, but it isn't 7-3 because tager's new tools allow him to convert any random hit into good heat and damage, as well as making him way scarier from close. (partly because he always has sooo much meter now)

I'd say 5C nerf hurts a bit because it's almost always going to lose to tager's j.B and j.D but you shouldn't really be using it in those situations.

5c is actually exactly the same.

The difference is that the tools that already beat it now beat it harder, which leads to the impression that the extended hitbox is earlier.

Mu/Tager is still one of, if not the worst matchup in the game along with Hazama/Tager. If he hits you, you failed at playing the matchup. A little harsh, but that's the reality of it.

So I decided to pick up Mu.

Anything I should learn to improve my lame game? Besides lasers up the ass.

Oki setups, combos, mixups, matchups, the whole shibang.

Trust me, I was probably the worst Mu in existence since September last year. Still training but I learned a lot with her.

So I decided to pick up Mu.

Anything I should learn to improve my lame game? Besides lasers up the ass.

Good use of airdashes, j.C, 236A/j.236A... yup with that you're good for a while ;)

That tier list thread is a joke no matter how its worded, No matter how nice they word it with bold letters, Those threads still make my blood boil.

And for the record, I still think Japan are trolling us with those lists. Arcadia releases the only tier lists people should give a damn about.

Anyway.......

Played Extend Mu today, I kept getting blown up because I keep forgetting about 2C :( It's taking ages to learn to 3C instead.

For those of you that are curious.

Though her actual frame data has yet to be leaked, the universal system data that includes engine properties for the characters is out.

μ is identical to her CS2 frame data in this respect.

It was leaked, but I think it got taken off quickly. I think the post that linked to it disappeared as well. The mook's got a ton of errors, and I'm not even sure if I can trust the other stuff 100% either.

That tier list thread is a joke no matter how its worded, No matter how nice they word it with bold letters, Those threads still make my blood boil.

I personally find them interesting to read, regardless of the intellegence level of the posts within it.

Funny enough, I believe the game is balanced because

1. A character like Ragna is considered the best in the game.

2. Tager is viable.

Her frame data has not been leaked.

I have the corrections made to the mook available.

Mu's frame data is entirely accurate, which is why her page is not present in the collection of corrections.