Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CS2] µ12 General Discussion - Alt230

I had Audio Technica headphones for a while. Best headphones I ever had, but eventually they broke. :<

Depends on what kind of music setup you have to make that ATH-W3000ANV worth it, personally i like custom iem's like my westone es5 more due to being more portable.

I had Audio Technica headphones for a while. Best headphones I ever had, but eventually they broke. :<

Thats why I have a $300 budget on headphones. I'm afraid they will break.

I want to dislike that avatar because it reminds me of K-on, but I can't....

Thats why I have a $300 budget on headphones. I'm afraid they will break.

I know that feeling. My current headphones have lasted me pretty well, so I'll be sticking with those for a while. There are definitely better ones out there, but in terms of durability, I'll take what I can get.

I want to dislike that avatar because it reminds me of K-on, but I can't....

:3

......... I'm using earbuds ;_;

Also @ thunder dude if you wana get better aggression then GET a headset so we can actively discuss methods and motivational tactics to help you on your way. You gotta breach the lil box world your in and communicate and receive criticisms. My hazama is on a lvl that I can try my best but you still have a pretty good chance to win, however it may not stay that way forever. I dislike holding back so get to it

......... I'm using earbuds ;_;

Also @ thunder dude if you wana get better aggression then GET a headset so we can actively discuss methods and motivational tactics to help you on your way. You gotta breach the lil box world your in and communicate and receive criticisms. My hazama is on a lvl that I can try my best but you still have a pretty good chance to win, however it may not stay that way forever. I dislike holding back so get to it

I have Skype.

I could see myself spending 1k on headphones if I wasn't afraid that they might break. I'd rather dump that money into my car which I know will break.

How about $10 on Xbox headset cause Skype and Xbox isn't gonna happen for me

I have Skype.

I could see myself spending 1k on headphones if I wasn't afraid that they might break. I'd rather dump that money into my car which I know will break.

Exactly my situation right now. For me right now, new car > headphones. :|

My other pair of Audio Technicas lasted me 10 years, I expect these to do the same, healthy investment.

Yeah that would only be about 100$ per year.

That's only 40$ more then what we spend for XBL.

Damn that kinda made this post sound negative didn't it?

I assume those headphones are godlike though right?

I'm spoiled, can't listen to anything but the best anymore. Yeah they're amazing.

I'm spoiled, can't listen to anything but the best anymore. Yeah they're amazing.

I figured.

Yeah I'd love to have headphones like that, but I can't afford them at all.

I vote for a joint Mu Boards Skype room.

That just sounds like another reason for me to actually go on skype, which I am not sure how I feel about.

Also, learning stick is suffering. It's like the DP motion is completely foreign to me now.

Lol more stick woes .... It'll take a good month - at least that was my learning period

Also, learning stick is suffering. It's like the DP motion is completely foreign to me now.

It was the opposite for me. I couldn't do DPs worth crap on a pad, now it's one of my favorite motions. It hurts like hell to do on a pad. >>

It was the opposite for me. I couldn't do DPs worth crap on a pad, now it's one of my favorite motions. It hurts like hell to do on a pad. >>

I was the same way.

When I happen to play pad I mash dp so hard because I find it so easy... but then again the way I do it just destroys my thumbs, which is why I switched to stick in the first place.

I vote for a joint Mu Boards Skype room.

I think we could do this, iirc the tager and rachel boards have a skype room to chat.

When I happen to play pad I mash dp so hard because I find it so easy... but then again the way I do it just destroys my thumbs, which is why I switched to stick in the first place.

I think we could do this, iirc the tager and rachel boards have a skype room to chat.

You guys looking for some advice? I wouldn't mind keeping in.