Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leo7

T12: Toronto Fighting Game Championships BB & GG Results and Shoutouts

Blazblue Singles

1. Kirbster

2. XDest

3. Level5-chan

4. Uiiiii

5. Kousaka

5. Leo7

7. DeadliestxXx

7. CakeWasBanned

9. Julien

9. Brice

9. Steb

9. LaN5X

13. kaeru

13. Roldy

13. pochp

13. Zeero

17. worldjem7

17. Fugu

17. Cataclysm

17. Honhonhon

17. mr.mortified

17. DioBrando

17. X-Sapphire

17. Rhannmah

25. Winds

25. NekoNekoXD

25. Ernovaku

25. MadScientist

25. AvariceX

25. LukeParry

25. Qyubiblitz

25. magus704

33. Sinoya

33. LiveWireX

33. Kellfire

33. EvilLinkz

33. The Anaconda

BlazBlue Teams (3v3 Pokemon)

1. Team Free Like Healthcare (Zeero/Kousaka/Leo7)

2. Team Sejour Gratuit (CakeWasBanned/DeadliestxXx/XDest)

Tied for 3rd/4th: Team Fuwa Fuwa Time (Uiiii/Brice/Kirbster) & Team Level Up (Level5-chan/pochp/Kaeru) - Had to leave before the tourney was over so they disqualified themselves :( Sorry about that guys.

5. Team Trap (Roldy/LiveWireX/Fugu)

5. Team ANSLLG (X-Sapphire/DioBrando/magus704)

7. Tits Ass And Science Crew (NekoNekoXD/Mr. Mortified/Ryan)

Guilty Gear Teams (2v2 Waseda)

1. Team Terrorists (Jabir & X-Sapphire)

2. Team USA ( MarlinPie & MrQuotes)

3. Team League of Legends (Zeero & Kousaka)

4. Team Scoop (DarkDragon & Mihai)

5. Team Sponsored Players (AN Champ & Magus704)

5. Team Faggot and a Trap (Leo7 & Roldy)

7. Team Dice (ALEX DICE) - No Partner

7. Team La Pouteam (Brice & Rhannmah)

9. Team Tamashii (Kirbster & Kaeru)

9. Team Montreal #2 (Pochp & Steb)

9. Team I don't care (CakeWasBanned & Unsanctifier)

Post your shoutouts or talk shit in this thread. Not sure if there's a lot I want to say, but I'll make another post later.

Kirbster: Very good and solid play, I'll try to get you next time. Good games. Still pissed about my 6C not killing the frog at the end. The hitbox was just in front of it. Hopefully I'll get some money together and come to the next MTL tourney.

Level 5: Learn that matchup, break purple grabs. Good shit for beating a bunch of our best players though.

Kousaka, Zeero: For being as godlike as always. Zeero... just play Carl ;_;

Brice: For making me scared multiple times, and reminding me that I should never take Tager lightly, no matter how soft and harmless he seems. Never throw out a random super against Tager with 1 second left on the clock and a huge health lead.

Nini: For getting 4th when you don't even play this game.

Linear: For somehow eliminating Zeero, and for umbrellas.

Mr Mortified: For not going 0-2. And for not capitalizing on two guard breaks in the same match while having full meter.

Deadliest: For having gdlk defense.

FRKZ Bang (Kaeru?): For doing full FRKZ combos, so hype.

NeoRussell: For running a tournament extremely well. It's hard to make a $30 venue fee seem worth it though, but I can see why it had to be.

I'll improve on my habits, work stagger pressure into it further, and hopefully come out a bit stronger. I've gotta think more during tournament matches like I do in casuals. See you guys next tournament.

shout to all the BB guys keeping this game alive. and to XDest. A man I have known since DOA 4.

Oh god, it's a stalker of which I've barely even spoken to. Run for the hills.

shoutouts to amazing asian food

shoutouts to unsanc for hosting me and kirb and trolling me all weekend

shoutouts to zero and master kou for making us have so much fun at the asian restaurant(still sad that i couldn't get those sweet ass chinese songs)

shoutouts to everyone I played. i had a lot of fun in BB(which doesn't happen that often anymore)

shoutouts to mr mortified and weaboo music

shoutouts to zero for letting mtl win by not picking Carl

shoutouts to brandino for knocking steb out of marvel. many lolz were had thanks to that

shoutouts to asian wimmenz EVERYWHERE in toronto

shoutouts to leo and zero for the gdlk valkenhayn exp

shoutouts to me and XDest not getting to play. levisagetriste.jpeg

shoutouts to traumatizing "CAKEWASBANNED" on the ride back from the restaurant

shoutouts to leo for commentary. that shit was hype yo.

shoutouts to level 6"top player killer" chan for blowing it up

shoutouts to having too much fun in one weekend

shoutouts to roldy for making me fall in love

Toronto is amazing

You could've asked for casuals at any time ;_; Hell Kirbster and I played like 20 before the tournament started.

Okay turns out I had a lot to say lol. Ignore me plz :(.

First of all, thanks to everyone for making the BB tourney run rather smoothly, and good shit to Nazir for keeping GG alive. If anyone has any complaints about how Pui and I ran the bracket, please feel free to tell me or Pui lol. I was sad that I couldn't get teams done before MTL left and I wasn't able to get as much casuals in since I kept getting pulled away by stuff :(. Big shoutouts to Neorussell and the TTT crew for letting us run the tournies.

At first I was annoyed at how small the room was, but I realized it could have been worse if I had to search for players in a much larger room.

Onto shoutouts MTL first.

- Shoutouts to Kirbster first of all, I was reminded that you actually came to T11 repping CS1 Rachel. You've come a really long way since then, and I can only hope that Toronto learns to be as hungry as you. Congrats on your win, you deserved it. We'll get around to money matching in this game one day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAUmwUkPLBM

-Shoutouts to Brice, I think you're my favorite person ever, nsfw weeaboo phone wallpapers and all. I've quit playing grapplers lately because I got frustrated with match-ups, but you stuck through that shit so I think you're a better person than me. Your Pot's solid, just needs match-up experience. I didn't get to play your Tager all weekend, but I heard you bodied Pui so you probably body me by proxy lol.

- Shoutouts to Kaeru, you are possibly the most knowledgeable Bang player I have ever met. I really enjoyed learning about your Bang tech, and seeing it in action is even better. You've completely inspired to work on my Bang again.

- Shoutouts to Steb, sorry about taking you out in BB, but you surprised me with your super solid Axl. I really hate the Anji/Axl match-up (Axl-Low ga Taosenai ;_;) but thanks for playing me.

-Shoutouts to Rhannmah, last time I played you were using Johnny and this time you pulled a crazy I-no that came out of nowhere. Keep Gear alive in MTL.

- Shoutouts to Nini Heart, cause you have really gay weeaboo names (It is never fucking Fuwa Fuwa Time). Ok I'll stop hating lol. Good shit in BB, and good shit on your MvC3 performance too. Wish I got to hang with you more cause I heard you were crushing on Roldy hard yo.

- Shoutouts to Level5-chan, SHIELD SKILLS ALL DAY (fuck tsubakiâ„¢). Good shit on your bracket run. Wish we got to play more before that fucker Pui kicked me off.

- Shoutouts to pochp, I could see you were adapting in the Valk match-ups quickly in our few games, and I actually wanted to play more because I am in desperate need of Mu experience tbh (It is honestly my most feared match-up). Keep working on the match-up, and we'll play more in the future.

That covers the MTL invasion. I can definitely say with confidence that you guys are the best scene in East Coast Canada right now. Still west coast to conquer MTL, maybe consider Canada Cup XD (VictaLau where you at). I'm actually really frustrated at the state of the Toronto scene currently, and I really hope we can learn from you guys. I personally did do a bit of preparation before the tournament, and I tried to perform, but I actually didn't expect to get very far. But after T12, you guys made me realize this is the wrong attitude. I don't really feel satisfied with my performance and I don't feel I was hungry enough. I dunno what's going to happen from here on, but I hope we can rally Toronto together to catch up to you guys.

Onto some closer players.

- Shoutouts to XDest, thanks for repping Toronto. I made this post back in the original T12 thread, and unfortunately I was wrong, but I honestly did think you had the best chance out of all of us at winning T12. If you're still hungry to win, I do hope you try to keep improving your Tao.

- Shoutouts to LiveWireX, thanks a lot for letting me use your stick for the majority of the singles tournament, it was the stick that seemed to agree with me the most lol. I was having execution issues all weekend because I lack my own PS3 and PS3 stick to practice on (I swear to god I didn't land a corner 3 cannon combo all weekend). Thanks for coming out, keep working on your Noel.

- Shoutouts to WorldJem7, your Lambda's nice, Valk match-up is just really bad for Lambda imo. We should play more in the future.

- Shoutouts to Waterloo. In retrospect I should have let you guys set-up Melty Blood earlier, I'm really sorry about that. I didn't even expect Francis to show up. Did he have to pay venue? And Ian, good job making it so far in the tournament! Derek, tough break on your matches, but I still think you have potential in this game. Keep playing please.

- Shoutouts to Nova Scotia and Windsor for showing up. Whoa.

- Shoutouts to Brian, best Tager in Toronto. Nice job making Top 8, you've definitely gone a long way since your days at Gety, and honestly you're better than I ever was when I mained Tager. Keep repping netplay with me.

- Shoutouts to "Cake", your new Bang/Dora tech really proved itself. You always seem to do well against Pui, so good job at eliminating him at a larger tournament lol. I'm really glad you took that casual session before T12 to heart, and improved so much within 1 week.

- Shoutouts to Roldy, thanks for teaming up with me. Roldy, I think we've established you have good execution, and sometimes you catch fire and make really good reads, but it's just not consistent enough. I think it's time for you to take your game to the next level and re-examine your game plan and get hungry.

- Shoutouts to Julien, the third member of Toronto future (with Cake and Roldy lol). Just shy of top 8, but you've really made a lot of improvement over the past year Julien, I hope you keep this up.

- Shoutouts to Vince and Steve. Hold dat loss, with fans in your hands and butterflies in your faces.

- Shoutouts to NekoNekoXD, thanks for commentating.

- Shoutouts to Moon, looking forward to the pictures.

- Shoutouts to Fugu, thanks for always coming out to every tourney.

- Shoutouts to WindS I believe the name was? I'm not sure if you're reading this. I played you first round (Valkenhayn), and I'm sorry I made that frustrated outburst after the first match. Your Jin has potential.

- Shoutouts to Omar, where's Makoto at :(. Sorry about having you fight Kirbster first round, I didn't realize that was in the bracket until later.

- Shoutouts to Ernovaku, thanks for putting up with my bracket mishaps.

- Shoutouts to Mr. Mort, I think you took out the most Noels in the tourney lol.

- Shoutouts to Nazir, thanks for getting GG going and generally keeping the community together. Oh and nice job winning GG 2v2 with Jabir two years running (shoutouts to Jabir if you're reading this).

- Shoutouts to Pui, thanks for bowling money. Body me more sir.

- Shoutouts to Hermes, thanks for driving me all the time and being gdlk at bowling.

- Shoutouts to Spooky for streaming!

They're probably not going to read this but thanks a lot to MarlinPie and MrQuotes for playing GG with us.

That's all. If I'm missing anyone forgive me. Thanks for the tournament.

Shoutouts to:

Kirbster for winning and teaching me a ton about Rachel. http://www.dustloop.com/guides/bbcs2/frameData/rachel/6A.html ololol

Level5 for losing to me one game and then comboing into astral the next. Yes, I mad.

Pochp for playing me in a tournament match without picking random this time. I didn't even know you played Mu.

Leo, thanks for being so administrative as usual. I'm a little sad I didn't get to play you once considering I put quite a bit of time into the Valk matchup because of Mat8.

MTL, for starting every other sentence with "We have this amazing Litchi player in Montreal, and he...".

Everyone I played casuals with, thanks for the matches, I had a lot of fun. You guys are an amazing bunch of (mostly Tager) players.

Big Ups to Montreal for making it out to T12. This was actually the first tournament i ever been to and you guys coming out made it a memorable one. :)

Shoutouts to guys i played in BB.

Level 6: Nice Tsubaki. Making me chase you from full screen jeez :/

Kirbster: We didn't get to play as much but your Rachel is the best in Canada so far. :)

Kaeru: Very Solid Bang my friend. I was scared to know you were a FRKZ bang. I saw your combos and they were slick

Pedro: Solid Mu. During those times we played, I'm sure you weren't at your best from your execution errors. :/

Shoutouts to guys i didn't get a chance to play.

Brice: We gotta see who the best Tager in Canada is

Nini: Your Makoto looked solid. Next time my friend

Steb?: we didn't talk much but thanks for coming out. Your Hazama looked good

Rhannmah: Wasn't sure if you played BB but i saw you playing GG with I-no and I want to learn her as well teach me sometimes. :)

Not sure if i missed somebody but if i did i'm sorry :(

Shoutouts to MTL! Thanks for making it out and it was great playing with you guys! I had a lot of great casuals and learned a lot from you guys.

Shoutouts to Brian for having a godlike tager!

Shoutouts to Leo for running the thing and being so passionate about the scene here!

Shoutouts to Pui for teaching me how to play.

Shoutouts to Hermes for being able to make it out!

Shoutouts to Nazir for always being so beast in GG.

Shoutouts to AN Champ for 5c houtenjin.

Shoutouts to Cake for awesome Bang. I don't think I can troll and beat you anymore!

Shoutouts to Benji for playing league of legends with me!

Sorry if I miss anyone! It has been an awesome tourney, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again next year!

shoutouts to all you guys for coming out

shoutouts to you guys who put up with my terrible game

shoutouts to deadliest for using my stick for 90% of day 2

shoutouts to xdest for getting some sleep

shoutouts to LinearCakeWasBanned for being there and breaking his stick for no apparent reason

shoutouts to leo and nazir for organizing this thing and putting up with some "odd" bracket changes

shoutouts to all equipment providers for helping make this thing possible

MTL related shoutouts

shoutouts to kirbster - good shit with that rachel you deserved your hard earned win

shoutouts to nini to fuwa fuwa time

shoutouts to pedro for lending me a usb rj45 for the last day, i kinda forgot mine on my desk after crimping it after i left

real shoutouts to all of you guys from mtl who made it out

i really wish i did play more of you guys and it made me want to get back into BB

thanks guys for doing this

Shoutouts too:

MORTIFIED-Yo thanks for the stick mod man. I WANNA HAVE YOUR CHILDREN ITS THAT GOOD.

leo7-commantated the mtl invasion was fun

zeero -At least you blew me up with carl

pedro -Fuckin beast ass mu stick art. Also sick commentary.

Viewtifulkyuu -Fuck man i dont even know.

Tits, Ass and Science for having tager on anchor AND GETTING FUCKIN BLOWN UP.

GGs everyone

PS: So freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gratz to MTL and orz to Rachel-sama, happy to see her winning

too bad i missed this tournament

goodjob winning GG nazir and jabir!

Awesome weekend!

- Shoutouts to MTL for making the trek over here. It was great meeting all of you and I can't wait to chill with all of you guys again (NEC Maybe?)

- Shoutouts to Leo for running the BB brackets and making me salty as fuck in GG. Also, thanks for driving me on Saturday.

- Shoutouts to LGAFGNN X-Saphire for running GG and being a sponsored player

- Shoutouts to Jabir for winning GG and showing me the j.k-j.k link

- Shoutouts to Vince for dropping game-winning combos and playing Sol

- Shoutouts to Dr. Han for being the best lame player ever

- Shoutouts to Hermes for driving me on Sunday and for winning teams while sleeping

- Shoutouts to Pui for wakeup Dust

- Shoutouts to Ms. Harold for getting a new admirer

- Shoutouts to Thomas for beating Pui

- Shoutouts to XDest for repping Toronto

- Shoutouts to Marlinpie and Mr. Quotes for playing GG with us

Holy ass, that was an awesome weekend. Everyone in Toronto is cool as hell. You guys took real good care of us... it was nice to finally visit the legendary Gety in the most Chinese neighborhood I've ever seen. Chiu Chow Boy was fucking gdlk as well. I still haven't gotten back into school mode lol, leftover hype from the weekend has to fade away first. Aite, WALL OF TEXT TIME.

T.O.:

-Shoutouts to honhonhon Unsanc for hosting me and Nini, as well as for taking us pretty much everywhere. It was way too fun chilling with you. Hopefully we won't face each other first round again next time, and get more GG casuals in. I got so much to write but it's all been said in person anyway, so yeah. Thanks for everything. Also, go to sleep.

-Shoutouts to Linear Leo for organizing such a great event. You ran this like a pro! I really wish we could've played more than a few games, but it was a lot of fun. Please keep being a scene driver (does that even make sense?) and I'm really looking forward to seeing you again. In the meantime, I'll practice my... drawing in the snow skills. If you know what I mean.

-Shoutouts to Leo Pui for being the ultimate troll, along with kr3wman. You're a fucking cool guy as well. It's too bad you lost passion for BB, but you don't even need that to be gdlk at the game. I really hope Carl becomes interesting for you again because honestly... I feel that you had the most chance out of all of us to win this, had you used him. Good shit on OCV'ing us.

-Shoutouts to XDest for being a fucking beast with Tao. Our casuals Saturday really showed me that if I want to stand a chance against good players, I've gotta focus 110% and force myself to always think, never autopilot. Our matches were really close and tense, and I'm looking forward to fighting you again.

-Shoutouts to the real Linear, it was nice to finally meet you. Your Bang is incredibly scary, after you beat me down in our first match I don't know how I managed to keep positive.

-Shoutouts to Roldy

for turning me on

. I really wish we could have gotten some games in, the Jin matchup is actually one of my favorites because I know it really well, but it's always a challenge.

-Shoutouts to master Kou for taking out Nini. We didn't get to play much either, but GGs man, even though the matchup is fucking lame for Arakune. I'll never forget that counter-assault rapid combo into curse into corner chip damage kill lol...

-Shoutouts to Julien for the crazy mirror matches. Like I told you, you're one of the main reasons I managed to learn Rachel up to my current level. Your advice has been incredibly helpful. Keep helping me rep Canadian Rachels along with K2!

-Shoutouts to Fugu for the awesome matches. This is the first time I fight Litchi with my new gameplan. Add me up on PSN, we can get some games in until I throw my controller at the wall :)

-Shoutouts to Deadliest for the few good matches we had. I heard a lot about your Tager, and I sure wasn't disappointed. You manage to put the same fear in me that Brice does. I was lucky you were already trained not to sledge midscreen lol. Looking forward to more matches with you in CSE when the matchup isn't ass for Tager.

-Shoutouts to Magus for being the only other player that I faced in GG. Actually, I only fought Slayers, lol. GGs man, it was really fun hanging out with you too.

-Shoutouts to Nazir for taking care of GG. Man, next time you are the FIRST person I'll play in either ArcSys game. I'll definitely be better at GG too, so look forward to that.

-Shoutouts to DioBrando for finally getting a few matches in with me. Like I said, your Hazama is the one to beat in Canada at the moment IMO. I swear I was teching all those times on the ground lol!

-Shoutouts to Livewire for making it down. Although I had nothing to do with it, I'm sure MTL is always ready to help you out when you need it. You'd do the same, I'm sure. Keep the Ottawa scene alive!

-Shoutouts to Freezerburner too, even though we didn't get to hang out much.

-Shoutouts to Worldjem, it was a pleasure to meet you. Too bad we couldn't get some offline matches in...

-Shoutouts to Mr. Mortified for letting us enjoy FUWA FUWA TIME :D

I think that's everyone.

As for my MTL peeps:

-Shoutouts to Kaeru for driving us every fucking where and for being one of the most chill guys I've ever had the pleasure of talking to. I'm happy to finally having discovered Rise Against thanks to you. Your FRKZ Bang made a great impression... let's keep practicing so that next time you will become ultimate.

-Shoutouts to Level6 for levelling up. T'as niqué la moitié de Toronto on dirait lol, ya de quoi être super fier man!

-Shoutouts to Brice for getting drunk after 2 beers, as promised. Faut trop qu'on refasse ça!!! On sait tous que t'es aussi bon que moi, à CSE nos matches vont me rendre TELLEMENT SALTY.

-Shoutouts to Nini for being so easy to troll. You did good for your first major, next time I'm sure you'll do even better. Fucking start playing more BB with us man.

-Shoutouts to Pedro for also making this possible thanks to your driving skillz. You're getting better and better with your tourney nerves! Serieux, ça vient juste avec l'experience. Sache que t'es vrm un de ceux de MTL qui me donnent bien du fil à retordre dans nos matches quand t'arrives à te concentrer 100% sur la game. Let's play moar!!

-Shoutouts to Rhannmah for repping MTL GG. T'as fait une super belle impression, même si avec Brice t'es pas mal le seul qui ait une vraie chance contre eux. Merci pour les conseils pour battre Tao, toute cette reflexion qu'on a fait m'a permis de bien focus pendant les finales.

-Shoutouts to Steb for FINALLY DEFEATING THE CURSE. Marvel best out of 3 is stupid so don't let it get to you lol. Also, you gotta practice the 3DS matchup.

Once again, thanks to T.O. for making this a really memorable event. I'm really happy to have won because I did put a lot of practice into hime-sama. If you know what I mean. Wait, what?

My turn to make a stupid wall of text to say that T12 was gdlk....

I’ll do like Leo7 and begin by the guys i don’t see often :

Shoutouts to lovegety for being an awesome arcade even though the anime games are off... i still love bishi bashi and taiko drum master. Zeero you’re my next target at bishi bashi, watch your back XD.

Shoutouts to Leo7 for being an awesome dude who loves grapplers, you know the deal. Also beasting me in GG with that anji. Thanks for running the tournament.

Shoutouts to Zeero for not winning T12 even though it is clear for us that your secret hated main is way better than any of us.

Shoutouts to Kousaka for playing only 2-3 games in casuals, it was way too hype (at least for me :P) please teach me the match up more next time :D

Shoutouts to XDest for beasting me in the tourney. I need more tao exp to be able to maybe outplay you. Next time quick rise won’t work on me :arg: stay gdlk

with tao and you said it yourself never do random shit to a tager player if he has 50 meter and 1 second left on the clock :P

Shoutouts to Linear04 for being awesome overall and playing Sol with that i don’t care playstyle i love this. Also our talk in the ride back on Saturday was something way too gdlk, i’ll state more of this later in the post :P get hype. We didn’t play at all in BB and that makes me :( i would’ve like to know what a non FRKZ bang does.

Shoutouts to Roldy for being a kick ass venom and a Jin that made me shit my pants in the tournament. Stay nini’s favourite trap i guess..... we need to play more games BLLLAAARGGGHH

Shoutouts to Nazir for being one solid tsubaki and one crazy GG player, grats on winning the GG tourney man. Also that bishibashi money match was some hype shit :D let’s play again next time XD

Shoutouts to Jabir (even though he doesn’t post anywhere) i wanna play GG so much now AAAARGGGGHHHHH too good for me at my lvl XD this is one of the only times where i played a game and was overwhelmed so much i was ashames XD stay gdlk at GG we’ll come back better than ever.

Shoutouts to DealiestxXx for repping tager better than me, i feel horrible as a tager player for being 9th when i know that i could have been higher.... well i still have many parts of my gameplay that needs training. And i’ll take on that ‘’who’s the best tager’’ match next time.

Shoutouts to mr.Mortified for being so into the stick mod and tech intelligence. Stay weeaboo like everyone from MTL :P

Shoutouts to honhonhon. Continue to troll like you do. Pleasure to be stupid with you any day of the year. :)

Shoutouts to DioBrando for playing against me with that testament. Goddamn i don’t know what to do against this XD

Shoutouts to Kellfire for dem crazy photos XD shit was hype.

Shoutouts to LiveWireX for going to the tourney and being hungry at getting better in BB. Best way to get better is play more at your local scene, it’s the one and true advice in getting better.

Now onto my guys from MTL.

Shoutouts to kirbster. You are hands down better than me now. I will still get better than you before the next major, watch yourself rival you’re going DOWN! XD good shit making all of mtlBB proud. Let’s get wasted ASAP.

Shoutouts to level-5chan for levelling up and placing top 3. Keep destroying top players at tournaments. Next time i’ll get you :D

Shoutouts to pedro for having the most intense tourney nerves i’ve seen so far. Stay gdlk with dat ass. We have to get better and show to everyone that mtl is the best there is at FG’s. Real talk.

Shoutouts to Nini heart for placing top 4 even though he says he doesn’t play bb well i call BS since you played at T12. Continue playing my waifu. in CSX. DO IT.

Shoutouts to Steb for having the best improvement in a tourney ever. Going from 1000 place to 9th makes you the best BB player. Period.

Shoutouts to Rhannmah for going to a major to play what is called the best game : G.G. continue to teach me GG it’s mainly because of you people acknowledge me in being a decent pot. We need to play.

Shoutouts to kaeru for being the best human being i know. I don’t want you to change ever. Let’s continue to have more fite and continue to grow our TAMASHIIIIIII because it can never be bright enough!!!

Special shoutouts to kaeru and rhannmah for driving most of the time (at least for me) because without you guys, going to major would be a pain in the ass, i really appreciate what you do for the community by driving to majors (i’m not forgetting you pedro it’s just that this time around i think you did not drive as much as always, you need to relax too sometimes)

I really wanna go to Toronto as soon as possible, being with fg guys is always the best moments in my life (okay 21 years is not that much, so it kinda lose credibility, but even then, those moments are truly precious to me, stay gdlk everyone!!!!)

Now i’d like to say that tournaments are something i really like to go, mainly for 2 things.

1. The casuals before tourneys and after tourneys are what counts for me. It’s when i have fun and when i learn match ups i don’t know and learn about the player which is always awesome. It’s also when i can shit talk for fun and be hype as fuck.

2. road trips. Whether they are long or short being in the car with 3-4 other people that shares the same passion as me is the best. Get at me. It’s the most hype part of majors imo. Real talk. I’m thinking about the trip on Friday, the short drive with linear04 and the trip back on Sunday night mainly. Too hype too good.... in retrospect i hate knowing we have to be in the car for 6-7hours but i always think it’s too short when i get home somehow...

Now for some random shoutouts

Shoutouts to 2beers. You know what i mean.

Shoutouts to asian restaurants.

Shoutouts to me forgetting either hype shit to say or forgetting someone.... i’m really sorry if i did not put me in my shoutouts. I mean no disrespect orz

I’m sad that i didn’t get to see K2 and archling, i wanted to see you guys too, it’s less hype without you guys.

Shoutouts to bb and gg and animu for being what drives me right now XD.

There is also one thing that is bothering me, i already talked about it in the car with linear and kaeru iirc, but even though i have a decent English i always feel chained somehow by the language barrier. I’d like to be as stupid and spontaneous as i am in French but i still have a long way to go in the english language.

I hope that T12 was gdlk to everyone as it was as gdlk for me. I also hope that we brought back the flame for the TO scene somehow because if your scene ever dies i will be the saddest guy on earth. Remember that it was because of you guys at T12 that we are what we are right now, i always bring this back but i want everyone to understand that TO is the Shit.

I would also point out that this wall of text shoutouts is exactly 1337 words. GET.@.ME. (BladeOfJustice7 style)

Also fuck proofreading and grammar i’m too lazy for this. :D