Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShadowFiend

[Dec 17, 2011] -SoCal Regionals 2011- Dec.17-18 Irvine, Ca. (Irvine, CA)

It will be so fun having another lambda player there. AX2011 had like 2 good players there at the game station. And neither could play lambda very well.

I don't even remember AX2011 having CS2. Unless you meant at the Aksys booth.

:thumbu:

Also, looks like I'll be cutting it pretty close, time-wise. We're leaving at around midnight on Friday evening/Saturday morning and driving straight there.

Back in the day, we had people coming from Ventura/Oxnard. I don't know if they come to Dustloop anymore though. : |

Everyone but me from Ventura/Oxnard quit BB/moved away, and my car gets terrible mileage =(

I don't even remember AX2011 having CS2. Unless you meant at the Aksys booth.

Yeah. That was where all the good players were. From what i remember, there was only a good bang player, and a somewhat good tager and everyone else getting their asses kicked. (And then there was me, the only lambchops player derping out and losing terribly because I have no idea how to use a PS3 controller)

Yeah. That was where all the good players were. From what i remember, there was only a good bang player, and a somewhat good tager and everyone else getting their asses kicked. (And then there was me, the only lambchops player derping out and losing terribly because I have no idea how to use a PS3 controller)

Oh, yeah. I only got to play one round there or so, and I was super-duper free at the time (hadn't played the game for almost a year prior to that). I was pretty disappointed that the console room didn't have CS2, but eh. Hopefully AX2012 has CSE and whatnot all figured out properly.

Oh, yeah. I only got to play one round there or so, and I was super-duper free at the time (hadn't played the game for almost a year prior to that). I was pretty disappointed that the console room didn't have CS2, but eh. Hopefully AX2012 has CSE and whatnot all figured out properly.

I'll bring my xbox and CSEX myself just in case this next time =D. (If you are wondering why i need to bring my xbox, well.

i have an, alternative means of loading games, so that a friend and I only need to pay once for a game and we both play it.) I do not support piracy, but i support drastic measures if you want to play an XBL game with a friend who already bought the game. (As in, rip it yourself, dont pirate it)

Everyone but me from Ventura/Oxnard quit BB/moved away, and my car gets terrible mileage =(

Soniti, if you pick up enough people, I'll sponsor you.

I think I was the somewhat good tager that's when I actually first started stick :D

Hey, it looks pike my rides are all busy sat, if i can get down there tonight, who could I talk to about housing so I can compete, its only for tonight I can get a ride on sunday

Hey, it looks pike my rides are all busy sat, if i can get down there tonight, who could I talk to about housing so I can compete, its only for tonight I can get a ride on sunday

wait there are blazblue players in torrance besides me? lol i can give u a ride dude if u want in the morning.

wait there are blazblue players in torrance besides me? lol i can give u a ride dude if u want in the morning.

Oh my god that would b amazing, I can help pay for gas too.

According to SRK, Xie and DSmoove12 are in winner's and Huey is in loser's bracket. Don't know about the 4th one though.

Good finals, I think everyone expected Noel to win, even though I had my money on Zong. Also lmao at my nigga Turntablist for commentating and giving me the shout-out on the stream.

Full BB Results:

Supreme Champion: DDC|Dsmoove12

Worthy Adversary: XIE|Xie

Maybe Next Time: ZONG_one

4th place: huey253

5th place tie: Shin ATproof

Nano

7th place tie: GC|Dacidbro

XIE|My-key

9th place tie: DDC|Donavan

Copper Dabbit

Bond

Brkrdave

13th place tie: Plectrum

Grim-Thanatos

StayFree

AC

17th place tie: Obaloney

TheBiter

Odd03

Radiant Dawn

Selektah

BeaverDeity

Acid Ace

Tari

25th place tie: Perfection 117

Geartap

Jason D

Kodoroki

JoeGoRawr

CTKZERO

BROseph

Pikocat

33rd place tie: Delta

Wild Wallice

Sesshy

diospyros

Hellfromabove

Jelly Jam

Alpha Doom

Aginor

Teams: Full resultsWhen I set my computer up again

1st Legend of the Hidden Temple (XIE|Xie, Huey253, XIE|My-Key)

2nd Shake N' Bobby (DDC|dsmoove12, DDC|Donavan, Odd03)

3rd Netplay (StayFree, ShinATProof, Nano)