Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeron_X25

[CS2] Hazama Super Tutorial

Heya guys. I'm trying to train a total n00b at playing Hazama, and wouldn't mind a couple pointers.

But first off, a couple simple combos would be plenty. I showed him how to do 5b -> 5c -> 3c -> 236D and he more or less can pull it off. I'm looking for similar easy stuff to practice on. Anything good?

Thanks!

When you say 'total n00b' are you talking about someone who's new to blazblue or new to fighting games entirely? Well, if you're looking for 'similarly easy' stuff then other hit-confirms off different chain follow-ups or air normals would be good. Like j.6D~D > dash 5B > 5C > 2C (if possible) > 3C > 236D/214D~A or 5D~C > j.A x 1 or 2 > 5A > 5B > 2B > 3C > 236D/214D~A.

Think lowliest of lowly scrub who has a hard time wrapping his head around FG inputs and is in the totally wrong mentality for fighters. :(

I'll show him the combo, though. Thanks!

Thanks, bud. I'll check that stuff out.

If you want to, you can hop on now since I'm training this guy. Maybe you can show him how Hazama's played if you're up to it.

Hmm... I'm experimenting new combo routes by doing starter > Houtenjin > 2D~D > j.4D~D > 66C into tk hirentotsu and stuff.

It's gold burst combo but you usually don't want to use Houtenjin as a starter since it has terrible proration.

at least 2C/5C can connect to gold burst

and i just love when hazama use jayoku and my TV gonna be shaking or when i connect 3C>jayoku = HEADSHOT !!!!