Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeron_X25

[CS2] Hazama Super Tutorial

so are you guys planning on putting the 214D~A oki options in the tutorial?

Oki options after 214D-A:

On neutral tech:

2A- beats most buttons

Early 2A through tech> block- bait reversal attempt

J2C- beat wake up throw, high mixup

6A- high mixup, beats haku's wake up 2D

66 236C- they shouldve natural wake'd Lololol

2B- low mix up, stops jump outs

On delayed tech/ roll attempt:

5C- timing is possible to cover all tech options. Opponent will be sent airborne, confirm into 2C and chains.

I feel like the start up alone for stance mix-up leads to way too much disrespect. Plus at least if you use normals, you can continue your pressure(6A excluded).

Oki options after 214D-A:

On neutral tech:

2A- beats most buttons

Early 2A through tech> block- bait reversal attempt

J2C- beat wake up throw, high mixup

6A- high mixup, beats haku's wake up 2D

66 236C- they shouldve natural wake'd Lololol

2B- low mix up, stops jump outs

On delayed tech/ roll attempt:

5C- timing is possible to cover all tech options. Opponent will be sent airborne, confirm into 2C and chains.

I'm happy someone else knows about the 5C delayed tech/roll thing so I don't have to make a video about it. :yaaay:

Btw alot of this stuff is a bunch of fluff that should not be added like J.2C beats wake up throw and 2B stops jump outs, because if you meaty any move they'll get hit out of their throw/jump start up.

Btw you didn't mention how to rape backdash. Which there are alot of options for.

I'm happy someone else knows about the 5C delayed tech/roll thing so I don't have to make a video about it. :yaaay:

Btw alot of this stuff is a bunch of fluff that should not be added like J.2C beats wake up throw and 2B stops jump outs, because if you meaty any move they'll get hit out of their throw/jump start up.

Btw you didn't mention how to rape backdash. Which there are alot of options for.

5C is bit too slow for a tech punish. I prefer 2B for that and use 5C for meaty to punish mashing.

6c oki to beat certain reversals on wakeup, also works as an OS in corner vs rolls.

everyone still says hirentotsu is useless outside of combos but it's a triple purpose move:

1) combo ender

2) anti throw - if you bait a throw with this you get a free 4.5k and 50+ meter, you're also almost always guaranteed corner oki as well

3) guard break - they gave it primer breaking for a reason...

when you expose people for OS throw tech and make them have to react to throws, this becomes a VERY dangerous OS especially when you have them on the verge of guard break. either way you're still getting damage and 50+ meter.

tk Hirentotsu is not a combo ender but I get your point. It's just that if the opponent blocks, it's usually pretty bad for you and if you have meter to rapid it, then I guess it's more viable. I'm a pad player so I don't really do tks for obvious reasons.

Well I guess you could be right if someone decides to end their combos with 5C > 2C > tk Hirentotsu but that's useless till CSX lol

if you want exact values off ch tk hirentotsu it's 4701 with 81 meter.

if you end with jakou > 3c > mizuchi it's 6k with 30 meter left.

combo is ch tk hirentotsu > 214D~C lvl 2 > standard relaunch combo

5C is bit too slow for a tech punish. I prefer 2B for that and use 5C for meaty to punish mashing.

5C and 2B have the same start up and recovery. :/

and I don't think you understood the 5C thing. You're actually picking them up off the ground before they can roll or quick get up.

5C and 2B have the same start up and recovery. :/

and I don't think you understood the 5C thing. You're actually picking them up off the ground before they can roll or quick get up.

I meant late tech. and lol I thought 2B was 9 frames for some reason...

6c oki to beat certain reversals on wakeup, also works as an OS in corner vs rolls.

everyone still says hirentotsu is useless outside of combos but it's a triple purpose move:

1) combo ender

2) anti throw - if you bait a throw with this you get a free 4.5k and 50+ meter, you're also almost always guaranteed corner oki as well

3) guard break - they gave it primer breaking for a reason...

when you expose people for OS throw tech and make them have to react to throws, this becomes a VERY dangerous OS especially when you have them on the verge of guard break. either way you're still getting damage and 50+ meter.

How could I forget 6C?! Its one of my favorites as of late.

6C- to beat most wake up DPs, gold bursts, tech rolls in corner. Since they're considered air hit, you're opponent becomes ground stuck off the hit if they were rolling.

And thank you for backing me up on TK hirentotsu. It's amazing in pressure against Tager, who can't OS 360s. Throw it out there when you have meter to rapid on block(jump installs?) and try not to smile so much when you first hit it. I think of CH hit, you have enough time to dash twice 6C or Jayoku into relaunch.

maximum damage off it meterless is following it up with lvl 2 zaneiga. there's a shit ton of confirm time on the ch so you hvae the time to do it

That.

You can do a Lv2 Zaneiga. If in the corner, you can do Zaneiga and side switch for the optimal combo.

That.

You can do a Lv2 Zaneiga. If in the corner, you can do Zaneiga and side switch for the optimal combo.

Oh yeah. Midscreen, though you can do level 1 zaneiga or dash dashing 6C or Jayoku or dash 5C to relaunch. You have FAH DAZE to hit that shit.

In other words hit CH TK Hirentotsu, do whatever you want.

Edit: whoops you don't even need to dash for Jayoku.

No problem. I just wished we could get a video out before CSE but people are lazy so I can't help it.