Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

Video Recording and Movie Making Discussion

Update: I have a TV now, with an input and outputs. But there is no video output, only audio outputs. There's an S-video. Would that work?

Update: I have a TV now, with an input and outputs. But there is no video output, only audio outputs. There's an S-video. Would that work?

Yo man, same guy just different account.

Hmmm....i havent used the S-video before, but assuming u have the correct cable for the S-video, it should be fine. If not, then you're gonna need to use a video splitter, but i doubt it. As for using the S-video, there is a plug for it on the capture card, you just need the cable to connect them.

I know this is somewhere in here...or somewhere in the threads but that might as well take hours to find the answer, so..

I want to make a music montage with all the GG clips with the epic music from either X-ray Dog or Immediate Music. Yeah, they're the guys who do the epic trailer music. Imagine GG with latin chorus to it. Anyways, where can I find top quality video of all the GG animated clips (openings and the promo movie) and even the cut-scenes to Overture? No gameplay. I'm thinking of using Immediate Music's Dethroned. But I might just use that with Overture scenes.

Can anyone help out?

i'd just like to ask on whats the best approach to this situation:

-PS3 using RCA cables connected to a TVbox's VideoAudio IN

-TVbox's out is VGA

-HDTV's input are the HDMI,DVI,and Composite

is there a way to connect the tvbox to the HDtv?

thanks in advance =)

you could always use an VGA-DVI Adapter that would work

local shops have one

Greetings everyone~

I wanted some advice to purchase a Video Capturing card/device.

You see I don't know where to start, but I'll start with what I want and what sets I have.

I have an HDTV, my PS3 & P.C is connected to it through different HDMI terminals. My PS2 is connected to it through an RCA cable ( I think what's what they are called? The Yellow/White/Red one )

I want a decent capturing device ( Not WAY too expensive, 100~200$ is good I guess) Preferably from Amazon. I Want one with good and possibly HD quality that supports the set that I have.

I really don't know which/where to start getting one :P Any help is really appreciated.

im not sure if this will solve everything (this is also the same item im earning for atm)

Black Magic Intensity Shuttle

what bothers me is that it says it requires USB3.0 so im not sure if u can use that despite not having a USB 3.0 port in your PC/laptop

here one interesting recording device

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiLLBiWDnIU

I just bought this for about $140 on Amazon

It Pretty good deal considering you can record on HD w/o a PC or laptop nearby although there no streaming capabilities

and since my Country net is pretty bad for Streaming , its hardly an issue for me

For HDMI only Monitors you could work it around w/ HDMI Splitter and HDMI->Component converter or vice-versa

here my Test video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvNMU6dB82U

Sign in to follow this