Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya Changes Discussion Thread

...Gonna have to agree there, both me and Stargazer is packing 94/82+ respectively.
I'm @~60% because I f*cking hate laggy netplay ugh, NONE OF THEM BITCHES DESERVE TO WIN!!!

I'm @~60% because I f*cking hate laggy netplay ugh, NONE OF THEM BITCHES DESERVE TO WIN!!!

I'm with you on that one, I hate inconsistent matches and I'm so used to a lagless environment that just a little bit of it fucks me over bit time.

Also, it would be odd for me to play different character with a stick like this one...

th_IMG_20120312_131742.jpg

th_IMG_20120312_131603.jpg

Man stuff like that make me wish I could play stick (well I can but I have better movement/overall control on pad for sure).

My only suggestion is to get Fios if it isn't outta the question. I'm playing PS3 (laggier of the 2 consoles), with a beat up 3rd party controller.

Swap the bottom pic with top pic and you have the perfect Eshi stick

shoutouts to akoto nanaya in katakana

but it still godlike

lmao. Beat me to it.

I have a 78 percent win rate but that's because i get laggy matches. My TG however has a 95 LOL that's because i block too much with mak as well for the 78

Got a bit tournament in about two weeks (The one in France).

And well, I didn't play her much since the EX came out, I've played last night with two friends, and got raped by little girls (Lambda & Platinum), whom I was even with in the days of CS2.

I just read about the C~C delay nerf, and ouch , it's hurt more then the paper can tell.

So considering I'm not gonna leave her two weeks before tournament, any tips? :D (Online is not an option)

I'm probably going to meet my first Valk in the tournament :P

Hope it's gonna be his first decent Makoto too...

More than likely it's gonna be this, give em' hell!. xD

Sweet Jesus that stick is amazing, Bibi... inb4twss.

Good luck at the event, WayIN.

I wish I had more time to play lately, but I'm just absurdly busy between school/work/life... x_x

Once summer rolls around I'm going to try to improve sooooo much.

Here's the list of character specific stuff. Sorry if it's a bit hard to read, but I'm not redoing the font colours for Dustloop's default design. It was tedious enough the first time. :X

Regarding the 5D > 6A > 214A~C~D > stuff (thanks to Stargazer for that one): The timing might be tricky to get the 5CC to connect, but you can do 5A > 6A as well (I think Markus stated that before). But, thanks to the long hitstun on Shooting Star, you can confirm it pretty easily. If you hit the Level 3 early, go with 5CC. If you hit it too late or only got Level 2, proceed with 5A. Trying that out in Training Mode will give you a good idea what the charge bar will look like when you nail the timing.

Legend:

Characters the listed route will work on.

Characters the listed route will not work on.

Characters the listed route will work partially on.

214A~C~B > 2A > 5CC

Ragna, Jin, Noel, Rachel, Taokaka, Carl, Litchi, Arakune, Tager, Bang, Lambda, Hakumen, Hazama, Tsubaki, Mu, Makoto, Valkenhayn, Platinum, Relius

214A~C~B > 5A

Ragna, Jin, Noel, Rachel, Taokaka, Carl, Litchi, Arakune, Tager, Bang, Lambda, Hakumen, Hazama, Tsubaki, Mu, Makoto, Valkenhayn, Platinum, Relius

5D > 5B > 6A/5D > 5CC/j.D > 5B > 6A/j.D > 5CC

j.D > 6A

5D > 214A~C~B > 5B/5CC

Ragna, Jin, Noel, Rachel, Taokaka, Carl, Litchi, Arakune, Tager, Bang, Lambda, Hakumen, Hazama, Tsubaki, Mu, Makoto*, Valkenhayn, Platinum, Relius

*5B whiffs, 5CC works

5D > 214A~C~C > 5B/5CC

5D > 6A > 214A~C~D > 5CC

Ragna, Jin, Noel, Rachel, Taokaka, Carl, Litchi, Arakune*, Tager, Bang, Lambda, Hakumen, Hazama, Tsubaki, Mu, Makoto, Valkenhayn, Platinum, Relius

*delay 6A > 214AC slightly

B+C > 214A~D > 5CC > 5D

Ragna, Jin, Noel, Rachel, Taokaka, Carl, Litchi, Arakune*, Tager, Bang, Lambda, Hakumen, Hazama, Tsubaki, Mu, Makoto, Valkenhayn, Platinum, Relius

*requires > 665CC

4B+C > 2B > 6A > 5D

Ragna***, Jin***, Noel**, Rachel**, Taokaka**, Carl***, Litchi**, Arakune**, Tager*, Bang***, Lambda**, Hakumen***, Hazama**, Tsubaki**, Mu**, Makoto**, Valkenhayn***, Platinum**, Relius***

*never crosses up

**crosses up after throwing the opponent out of the corner only, allows for > 2366A~D

***doesn’t work after throwing the opponent out of the corner

Damn, Reisi, you're making it Christmas up in here. @_@

Also, I wish I had better internet. Q_Q I'd love to play some mirrors and stuff. I'm getting too stir crazy for Skullgirls and I wanna do more than just play a Lambda.

Gonna have to level up mah internet.