Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya Changes Discussion Thread

Someone had to go and post her doujin. (I think, I could be wrong since I've only heard about it.) So disrespectful towards Makoto!

Fuck that, Arakune of all, only a Doujin writer's twisted mind would come up with such a ridiculous idea, it's stuff like that that is killing her image.

Fuck that, Arakune of all, only a Doujin writer's twisted mind would come up with such a ridiculous idea, it's stuff like that that is killing her image.

This X1000000000

The moral of the story is so bad, that it's retarded. (Like most doujins) and is clearly is derailing the actual picture of Makoto despite her being actual fan-service, I mean, it's a fictional character and people will always come up with such ideas and it's not like I can stop them, but I still find it insulting and disrespectful towards her, that is all. In no way it shows an awesome Squirrel who is against discrimination and loves chestnut parfaits who has it hard as humans doesn't like Beastskins and yet once being a part of NOL she became friend with Tsubaki and Noel and as things derailed she...(could keep doing and write a novel but anyway you get the point).

She pretty much gets fucked through every single orifices of her body by Arakune and wants to marry him afterwards, the end. (in the doujin he posted above)

arakune can do things to makoto that the bb cast can only dream of doing...

kune is clearly a freak, in more ways than one. lol

I feel like the Future Arc was mostly to give Richard some actual spotlight outside of being the 'possessed worst guy'.

Accel Mode in the main story is pretty cool though, gotta say.

I want to check it out and find out what's so bad about it >.>

That's what I said about Bible Black. That Doujin looks like ass. Not only is it one of the ones that involve Arakune, The art is kinda iffy. Character defamation aside, I'm not even gonna bother with it.

> CS:EX Makoto Nanaya changes

> Doujin talk

See what you're doing to us, ASW!? Do you see!?