Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OrionXElite

[CSE] Valkenhayn Video Posting Thread!

Updated the first post(Albeit quite late, sorry:v: ) with everything in the thread up to the last post. I know of a few stragglers that haven't been posted that I'll hunt down later. If I recall, the only ones that I haven't seen in the thread are the A-cho matches so I'll find those eventually. With there being a lot videos than I thought coming out for Valk, I'll be more frequent with updates and posting videos since hes become a much more popular character now compared to some(Poor Mu, I think I've seen 2 matches of her :v: ) And once the holidays start, I'll more downtime to research the character more in depth and start redoing some of the threads and make it Extend friendly.

I hope Valkenhyn didn't get nerfed so much. (:

I love my main!

"I am the wolves fang! All that stands in my way, will be destroyed!"

I hope Valkenhyn didn't get nerfed so much. (:

I love my main!

"I am the wolves fang! All that stands in my way, will be destroyed!"

He didn't, he's actually relatively unchanged. Only major changes (that I can remember off the top of my head) are:

[w]5B had its head invulnerable frames moved from during the active frames to before the active frames.

3C is now emergency techable on non-counterhit, but is special cancelable.

[h]236A now sends airborne opponents flying away on hit. Can be followed up with 2C in the corner.

[w]j.214A/B is now - on block rather than + on block.

Some times I really do wish we had an Official Changes thread so that people can just look there.

It would make things a lot easier. (:

For a while I thought I wasn't going to find out about some of the changes until we got an announce date for the game. lol

Thank you for informing me about some of the changes, much appreciated. :D

Oh god I haven't updated this in over a month...Fucking school is taking up all my free time at home right now. Luckily after Monday I'm done for the quarter so I'll get this updated over the week.

What the fuck tororoudon sucks haha kind of reminds me of *orion* with his 6c spam

Masashi is getting better but still has a long way to go such as myself

thanks for the post nigger