Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A.X.I.S.

[CSE] Iron Tager CS2 -> CSE Changelog

Top tier Tager...? Not likely, why? and there are few reasons for that and here are a few

Mu, Lambda, Hazama, Arakune, Hazama, Litchi, Relius, Hakumang, Hazama, any decent Carls, Platinum oh and did I mention Hazama?

Well arakune vs. Tager is made to be bad same with Haz. Litchi vs. Tager isn't bad. Mu vs. Tager...Well let's not say anything on that matter. Hakuman is fucking lunch to me. Plat vs. Tager...ok you got me there. Carl and his daddy....Well carl I agree, but Relius isn't that bad if you ask me. I say that one is even.

Orion: You are not kidding that is insane.

There musts be some interesting 3CAC fling tricks you can do as well. Not sure how long they're untechable for though.

We might have:

3CAC....wait.... (air tech in front of you) 360B

3CAC, (tech) [AC]

3CAC, 2C (tech) [AC]

[3CAC, 22D whiff]xn (22D drags them back down)

3CAC, MTW... better followup (Since you hit them with the top of MTW's hitbox)

Just need to try it out. Some might need for a long combo to shorten the untech time. Incidentally, our hammer counterhits might need to be modified to include a 3CAC as well.

There musts be some interesting 3CAC fling tricks you can do as well. Not sure how long they're untechable for though.

We might have:

3CAC....wait.... (air tech in front of you) 360B

3CAC, (tech) [AC]

3CAC, 2C (tech) [AC]

[3CAC, 22D whiff]xn (22D drags them back down)

3CAC, MTW... better followup (Since you hit them with the top of MTW's hitbox)

Just need to try it out. Some might need for a long combo to shorten the untech time. Incidentally, our hammer counterhits might need to be modified to include a 3CAC as well.

Ooh, 3CAC 22D whiff sounds neat. They're teching on the ground before they know what's happening, then free throw.

Do you think we could get a cross-under like with gadget flinger? Perhaps doing 3CAC, Sledge B (whiff), or something?

Ooh, 3CAC 22D whiff sounds neat. They're teching on the ground before they know what's happening, then free throw.

Do you think we could get a cross-under like with gadget flinger? Perhaps doing 3CAC, Sledge B (whiff), or something?

What purpose would it serve? You'd still redbeat unless you were expecting them to tech first. In which case they'd see it coming a mile off.

I agree with Mu, Carl, Litchi, Arakune being tough on Tager but Haz is only hard just due to the run away factor. I don't think the matchup in itself is hard, lets be honest how many times have you wanted to fall asleep while playing him?

No doubt ASW messed this up hard, no need to worry Tager may still end up being low tier, he just doesn't feel like the worst character now.

Expand on "ASW messed this up hard" please. Can't tell what you're implying.

He means that the only way Tager can be good is through a balancing accident, because they've basically said they don't want Tager good.

What purpose would it serve? You'd still redbeat unless you were expecting them to tech first. In which case they'd see it coming a mile off.

Wait, I'm not sure why I thought a Sledge B would be necessary. You could just... walk.

But still... if that's useless, what was the point of crossing under with gadget flinger? I know people did that.

They gave him something good without heavy nerf's to compensate like usual.

They gave him something good without heavy nerf's to compensate like usual.

at the begining i was really worried that he lost the ability of take primers with his 6C and 3C, but seeing his new stuff, the lose is acceptable >:3

because they've basically said they don't want Tager good.

Lol.

No.

Wait, I'm not sure why I thought a Sledge B would be necessary. You could just... walk.

But still... if that's useless, what was the point of crossing under with gadget flinger? I know people did that.

They don't get to bounce tech or just stay down from flinger .

at the begining i was really worried that he lost the ability of take primers with his 6C 2C and 3C, but seeing his new stuff, the lose is acceptable >:3

fix'd :v:

I'm hype for Tager being a semi-good character.

Now when I manage to get a win on Axis he can't be all like "OH WELL I'M TAGER."

No fuck you I hit you and you got hit you nigga.

They don't get to bounce tech or just stay down from flinger .

Yeah I just realized that like an hour after I posted. Ah well.

We will go to the hospital if Tager is top tier.

Anyways, I think a lot of people who get negative penalty on purpose anymore when they run away from Tager. It's like one hit=death. Me likes.