Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pktazn

[CSE] Tsubaki Yayoi Video Compilation 3.0 (Updated 4/7/13)

That was a fun match.

Somethings I noticed-

DP whiff with 623C > j.214B.

One charge mid screen

5BB > 5CC > 623C > j.214B > j.C > j.C > j.236D > j.214B > dash 5B > 2CC > 236C > 214B> 22C about 3k ish?

DP whiff is still relevant outside of corner combos which is nice. I'm going to guess the same direction variaton with j.214A should still work if you go with one j.C before j.236D.

That was a fun match.

Somethings I noticed-

One charge mid screen

5BB > 5CC > 623C > j.214B > j.C > j.C > j.236D > j.214B > dash 5B > 2CC > 236C > 214B> 22C about 3k ish?

DP whiff is still relevant outside of corner combos which is nice. I'm going to guess the same direction variaton with j.214A should still work if you go with one j.C before j.236D.

you mean dash 2B lol

That was a fun match.

Somethings I noticed-

One charge mid screen

it might only work for bigger characters

it might only work for bigger characters

The j.C > j.C > 236D should work on everyone except for maybe Tager.

The blowback of j.236D seems to have changed slightly from a more diagonal to closer to straight down so you might be able to modify the j.214x to fit your need depending on the character.

Also saw Midscreen throw > 236C > 214B > 22x ender

Also CH 236C sent them flying into IAD combo.

I hate to rate videos by PSR, but can we only allow 500+ PSR vids now? :D

As depressing as some of these videos can be, I find you can still learn stuff from videos of players that aren't exactly... top-class.

Besides, "LOL PSR" remember?

I should make a fake CSEX video using CS2. I wonder if people will notice a difference. I would use CS1 but CS1 was many times worse.

I should make a fake CSEX video using CS2. I wonder if people will notice a difference. I would use CS1 but CS1 was many times worse.

I thought you did CS1 combos in CS2 anyway? At least I remember a post about maybe showing up to a tourney to do it.. ;)

I hate to rate videos by PSR, but can we only allow 500+ PSR vids now? :D

That'll cut how many videos we get of Tsu by about 90% lol.

Besides, "LOL PSR" remember?

Pretty much this.

Replace the whole thread with a single post linking to the SBO finals?

And this too.

Really, ya don't have to be a snob. You can learn from good players are bad players alike. Pointing out flaws in gameplay and explaining why it's bad is just as helpful and watching someone who does everything right. (Not that such a person exists.)

Now let us cease this useless trolling and continue making blind jokes.

^ Are you talking about her attacks in general? I thought I heard her run speed was decreased as one of her changes, along with the 5B change.

Anyone else think it's BS that our midscreen damage got nerfed, but Ragna does 3.2k midscreen off an overhead for zero heat? -_-

I should just stop watching this stuff. On the plus side though, the commentary on the Tager vs Tsubaki match was hilarious.