Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pktazn

[CSE] Tsubaki Yayoi Video Compilation 3.0 (Updated 4/7/13)

Farewell EX Tsubaki, and I'd like to thank each and every one of you for contributing to this thread.

Now it's time for change, get ready for the Dark Angel. I'll leave this thread open in case people still wanna link their stuff or there is a few more EX vids, but it's limited time only.

Very well played by chan, patient blocking. Shame he dropped after the mugen, j.214d > 236d would have done it. Looked like nerves though when he j.CC after

Here are the matches I had against Kiba 2 days ago on stream:

Part 1 starts in round 2 of the match since the first 20-25 minutes of the stream aren't available to view/download anywhere for some reason.

Daedron vs Kiba Part 1

Daedron vs Kiba Part 2

Daedron vs Kiba Part 3

Daedron vs Kiba Part 4

I didn't say this before.

Thanks for the upload and GGs.

Kiba vs the World

It's pretty long, and I feel it's worth watching. I'll just point out some things:

-5:37 - TK214D throw bait. You can do it with the A/B versions but you can't do much from them unlike the C/D versions.

-18:33 - Alternative jump loop crossup. Of course it doesn't work where you can't use the jump loop combo. It's also a little iffy on Tsubaki oddly.

-26:11 - Litchi's 6D can beat Tsubaki's 623A.

-27:52 - 6C > 22D > dash crossup. If you're using this technique against your opponent for the first time you should use 2B to catch rolls. When they start becoming honest and neutral tech, you can dash under with 2A and keep them in the corner.

-30:43 - Use 2B to catch rolls (most of you already know this)

Kiba vs the World

It's pretty long, and I feel it's worth watching. I'll just point out some things:

-5:37 - j.214D throw bait. You can do it with the A/B versions but you can do much from them unlike the C/D versions.

-18:33 - Alternative jump loop crossup. Of course it doesn't work where you can't use the jump loop combo. It's also a little iffy on Tsubaki oddly.

-26:11 - Litchi's 6D can beat Tsubaki's 623A.

-27:52 - 6C > 22D > dash crossup. If you're using this technique against your opponent for the first time you should use 2B to catch rolls. When they start becoming honest and neutral tech, you can dash under with 2A and keep them in the corner.

-30:43 - Use 2B to catch rolls (most of you already know this)

Kibapls issac.png

Our Tsubaki's were somewhat similar a couple months ago but now their very very different.

Last I checked, it was a good thing people had different Tsubakis haha. :D

Thanks for posting Kiba, I learned a lot and they were pretty great matches as well~

Thanks 5B!

I need to work on my 'Shadow' defence though. (Reference to Shadow the BB player. His defence is good). I DP a lot too!

Nah not embarassed. 214D is just really useful against zoners and I would feel much more comfortable having more charge against them. Then again you'll feel mroe comfortable with more charge in any matchup.

There's another video on the way so when that's up I'll edit my above post.