Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pktazn

[CSE] Tsubaki Yayoi Video Compilation 3.0 (Updated 4/7/13)

Kiba vs Ixisnaugus FT10 | Part 2

The first thing I would like to say is: UNACCEPTABLE!

Certain confirms were sloppy, 90% of the time Ixis escaped easily from the corner, and I'm very impatient, that's why I get hit by a lot of lasers. Dives were used to get out of sticky situations and avoid Ixis but sometimes he blocked it. There were some other things like when I used 623D full screen away but I think you can tell from stuff like this that I didn't mean to do that. Despite all this I am aware of what actions I need to take but that does not mean any advice is not welcome. Sorry guys..

Always interested in quality play in good resolution. >.> Though I wish you had a strong Ragna in your area. ;)

Thanks Airk.

Yeah, he plays Hazama too. I would rather use Valk against Ragna though :)

Thanks Airk.

Yeah, he plays Hazama too. I would rather use Valk against Ragna though :)

oh right! I do remember seeing some videos of him playing Ragna, and yes, he's good. He just didn't come to mind because the last time I saw footage of him playing Ragna was ages ago.

Question about the matches with Zoular - you seemed to be going for 22A a lot in neutral/blockstrings (when you had 50 heat to rapid). What are you looking for with that?

The first time I was hoping for a frame trap but that didn't work so I just RC'd to continue doing stuff.

The second time I charged a little, then used 22A because I thought Zoular would try to punish me getting greedy but again that failed (it worked at 12:39 but we traded).

@ 9:05 I have no idea what I was trying to accomplish but I RC'd to keep the assualt. @ 10:58 again I'm unsure, but there was no need for me to charge it. I was left vulnerable to a punish. A reason I may use 22A in neutral against Zoular is because he likes to dash 6B me, typically after a 236A (A lobelia) when I'm quite close to him. I guess another player would've just thought 'ok he's gonna do this let me just block it easily', but I would rather find a solution (if possible) to most things than take it y'know.

He tends to summon pumpkin when he's above me and I don't want to block it when he uses 2D/3D with it, so I have two options:

1. Use 623C to get a CH or;

2. Air grab - Bigger reward, but this is the stubborn method and doesn't work unless I jumped as he's summoning it. (This also explains why I get hit)

He also tends to summon George when he has pumpkin out when he is near full screen but again I don't want to have to deal with George later so again I have two options:

1. Just block - No risk involved or;

2. Quickly dash in and try to 3C George AND Rachel so I get a FC - My instincts are usually right as to when he's gonna summon george, but again this is the stubborn route and 95% of the time I will get hit by George/Pumpkin because I wasn't fast enough. (This also explains why I get hit a lot).

BBCSE locals from the Tokyo in Tulsa Halloween Party. I apologize for the lack of sound, since I had my Vita's microphone turned off because of the venue being pretty loud...

Tokyo in Tulsa Halloween Party 2013 BBCSE locals - Mikel (TS) #1

Tokyo in Tulsa Halloween Party 2013 BBCSE locals - Mikel (TS) #2

EDIT: My final BBCSE netplay videos!

Mikel93 (TS) vs. Dreikoo (NO)

Mikel93 (TS) vs. NorseFTX (MU)