Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pktazn

[CSE] Tsubaki Yayoi Video Compilation 3.0 (Updated 4/7/13)

I facepalmed when I saw you mess up the 5 Charge mugen loop on that one round and then do it right the next one, aha.

You can also do 22D(instead of 236D) > 236236D at the end to do the same amount of damage and make it even easier to land.

Also, I noticed a lot of 5C > 6C gatling, I'm guessing you were fishing for D moves when they think you're transitioning to charge cancel or 6B?

I like doing that too but sometimes I get over zealous assuming it's going to land and go 6CC which is really bad if it's blocked =d.

I actually forgot the Mugen combo y'know. That's why I ended up doing the 3D combo for the 4th time, haha. My mistake. Might try using 22D instead now, thanks.

Also, I noticed a lot of 5C > 6C gatling, I'm guessing you were fishing for D moves when they think you're transitioning to charge cancel or 6B?

Because he was pressing alot of buttons during my blockstrings so I wanted to catch him out. I tried mixing it up with charge cancels but I kept getting poked out, so clearly he had to learn the hard way.

Btw, thanks PK for the uploads!

Ya, 6B will work for catching mashers too but it will lose to 2D but you know that =d.

I do believe you can get thrown out of 5C > 6C or at least I vaguely remember it happening to me before but I'm not sure if that's completely true so watch out for that.

Indeed.

Ah, I remember something along those lines too, but I guess some people don't really think to throw me out of it. If it were the case, I'd avoid using 6A/6B/6C.

And wow, Kuresu is actually on fire.

There's a 7 frame gap between 5C and 6C and a 5 frame gap between 5CC and 6C, so you can indeed get thrown out of 5C>6C but not 5CC>6C. You can still get jabbed out of 5CC>6C though, depending on the opponent, and even 5CC on IB loses to throws.

Because he was pressing alot of buttons during my blockstrings so I wanted to catch him out. I tried mixing it up with charge cancels but I kept getting poked out, so clearly he had to learn the hard way.

probably could've gotten him with followup 22d or 214D after you made him block a 236d too.

Nice matches. Poor Hex.

Thanks dude. That's what he said as well. It's funny because he started to disrespect it just a little more in other matches.

I felt like I was running out of options with pressure....

Rachel's 4B to me is an unblockable.

I would love to have some online matches recorded myself, but I think I will practice my BnB's with Tsubaki before given the chance.

Well, it really sucks when she can react to you charging a 22d and do a goldburst combo for what, 3000-3500? :arg:

I thought your pressure was really good considering how much respect he gave you.. Only thing I thought was maybe use more kara throws. Like after 2b or maybe some charge cancels.

I just don't know when to stop saying thank you do I? Haha.

Funny enough I actually do that alot. 5B/5C > CC > Kara throw is usually the main way I get throws after a charge cancel. I probably wouldn't bother if the blockstring was so long, because it usually gives them more reasons to poke me out.

PSN Match - kamimuraharu (TS) vs. Thsnickaman (RG)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2qBdRwScK8

XBL Match - Lord Noitora (BA) vs ConveningNote7 (TS)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_j7ca4afvo

EDIT: XBL Match - Lenneth-Valkyrie (TS) vs. Yukar0912 (RA)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_IySrAVeG4

The first two vids had players who had no idea what they were doing.

The last one was better though, and I can pick up some tips from that player's pressure.

The last one was better though, and I can pick up some tips from that player's pressure.

Agreed.

I have the second part of that video ready to upload tonight, stay tuned as I will have it prepared once the upload is done. :)

EDIT: It's done! Amahamiu okaka (TS) vs. Lenneth-Valkyrie (RG) :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuMLVv4RXw

hmm maybe i should utilise them grabs

Very nice stuff Daedron.

Was it necessary to RC the combo @ 1:37? Lol.

My favourite combos were the ones at 4:53 and 5:08, because I liked how you used the 3CC into more cool stuff.