Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pktazn

[CSE] Tsubaki Yayoi Video Compilation 3.0 (Updated 4/7/13)

Very nice stuff Daedron.

Was it necessary to RC the combo @ 1:37? Lol.

Damage wise? nope

It was just to do the cross under XD

Oh fair then. I figured that was the case heh.

Nonetheless, good stuff dude. :) That was really entertaining to watch.

@Goro/Akira/R-1 vs. Kuresu (I know it was posted awhile ago)

Our local Tager player showed me the Kuresu vs. Akira vid....hoooolly crap. Landing dem Tager spec. combos.

That and the callout on Tager buster/MTW = mindblown. :3

@Goro/Akira/R-1 vs. Kuresu (I know it was posted awhile ago)

Our local Tager player showed me the Kuresu vs. Akira vid....hoooolly crap. Landing dem Tager spec. combos.

That and the callout on Tager buster/MTW = mindblown. :3

While Kuresu did have a couple of nice reads (though I think the MTW was a setup! ;) ) it really just looked like Akira has a serious lack of Tsubaki experience. There's a lot of stuff that he just let her get away with.

I was laughing a good bit at Kuresu vs Akira because of all of the stuff Kuresu was getting away with.

>jarring chord<

No one expects the NOL Zero Squadron! Our chief weapon is surprise! Surprise, fear and your total lack of matchup experience! Surprise, fear, your total lack of matchup experience and an almost fanatical devotion to Jin nii-san. Surprise, Fear, your total lack of matchup experience, an almost fanatical devotion to Jin nii-san and this snazzy hat...wait, I'll come in again.

Youuuuuu and your vigilanceeeeeee *updates the front page again lol*

But really thanks dude~ I usually try to post them here, especially if I'm the one uploading it, but if I'm busy (i.e. 90% of the time since I upload in class :D) I usually forget to do that haha.

LOL. No problem!

I'm your all seeing mutt.

Honestly I can continously put them up for ya if you're not around. It's really not a problem. Think of it like this, you upload it, you place the players names all and who's playing who, and then on top of that you link them in the video posting section and here even.

I should really cut that job in half to make everything easier.

On a side note, it's fun! Ha!

*blink blink* ...I just realized too late...but you actually have our derp from our Danisen event O.o;; (and my horrible commentary + voice >>;; )

AkiraS not knowing what he's doing with Tsubaki at all X__X;;; and their stupid random money matches

Lol >>;; *sifting through match vids to watch*

If we record/stream this saturday I'll be sure to play Tsubaki and not Relius this time around X___X;;;; something hopefully more legit than...that.

Yea I figured. I trust your uploads more so I'll replace it.

:p

And done.

Ah, nearly missed this:

Ten? (TS) vs Arakune 2/29/12

2/25/12 T/S Sendai Kurisoro-do

Ran Saki Kyou Hana (TS) vs Hage (TG) - :v:

Satodate (TS) vs Nanaura (PL)

Satodate (TS) vs Kurobara (RG) - Ah, the good ol' MU.

Satodate (TS) vs hage (TG)

Updated first post.

Negative warning? Really? "We're sorry, but you're not standing still and letting Ragna beat you down hard enough. Please refrain from further running away."

I still get hate mails from Tagers and Ragna's for running away to charge. -_-

I still get hate mails from Tagers and Ragna's for running away to charge. -_-

Really? That's pretty sad ;/

Especially if you get it from Ragna's.

I hope for BB3 they somehow reads Batousai's suggestion...we really need a super that gives us an instant 3 stocks for 50 meter to make matchups where we can't find time to charge too much a lot more manageable

I only get hatemail from the infamous cabutler, who, apparently, calls EVERYONE a runaway turtle and threatens to break their limbs.

The ability to trade meter for stocks would be phenominal, especially if it were a super short move so you could use it to super cancel something mid-combo and pick up afterwards with more stock. Like a 4+3 frames before/after superflash for startup, and maybe 10 total frames or something. That would be awesome.

They should give Tsubaki projectile followups off of j.236X with different arcs for each one. Been saying that she needs space control for charge building since CS1.

What would it cost though because I'm sure it wouldn't come for free. I'm pretty sure they only gave us an orb for her D version because it costs a charge. I personally liked the action charge on her unlimited form and think it wouldn't be bad to have. All they'd have to do is lower how much charge we get when we use it instead of getting one charge off the bat. We use her specials all the time anyway.

They would cost nothing. Just give them funky arcs to where you can't get unblockable setups off of them, really bad proration and damage (like Mu's 236A), and make it so the fireball has to be inputted separately and that that special wouldn't be able to cancel into a dive, but maybe cancelable into j.D. Just gives her a tiny bit of space control so she can get a little bit more guaranteed charge.