Sign in to follow this  
KayEff

[CSE] Ragna Gameplay Discussion

I love doing meaty 2C on characters like Platinum (no bat), Valkenhayn, and Rachel. So many delicious fatals fff

Hell, meaties destroy Rachel in general. She has no way out of them as far as I know.

I am not sure at all how winded tech works tbh, I am not familiar with Rachel. But from the way it's described, it should beat those because they're out of range of your move.

2B > throw always gets me because he always looks too far to throw.

I've surprised myself at some of the ranges its managed to work.

I am not sure at all how winded tech works tbh, I am not familiar with Rachel. But from the way it's described, it should beat those because they're out of range of your move.

Corner will save everything, no worries.

Is it just me or do some BK combos on Youtube seem like you can't do them even though you clearly just saw someone do it?

Specifically the DbD at the end. The only thing I can think of is I'm doing another part of the combo a bit slow and it doesnt give me enough time to DbD, but I've done the combo at least 100 times and still can't get the Claw.

This is really frustrating.

It's even more frustrating when you do another BK at the end and waste the 50 heat you just got.

Edited by Dont_Explain

Is it just me or do some BK combos on Youtube seem like you can't do them even though you clearly just saw someone do it?

Specifically the DbD at the end. The only thing I can think of is I'm doing another part of the combo a bit slow and it doesnt give me enough time to DbD, but I've done the combo at least 100 times and still can't get the Claw.

This is really frustrating.

It's even more frustrating when you do another BK at the end and waste the 50 heat you just got.

Meh, BK combos are silly with the timing. Mostly I just do Yami ni Kuwareo off 5d

"I was even using Iron Tager, the cheapest bastard in this game and I still fucking lost."

My day is a bit better now even though I'm still free to BK combos.

"I was even using Iron Tager, the cheapest bastard in this game"

..?

Yea, tager is cheapest bastard in this game. But ragna is so easy to nerf, just put 60% repeat on 5c and suddenly he does MUCH less damage.

I...I have no...ugh. This is why I stopped coming here.

Optimal BK combos going into claw are all about speed. Optimal BK combos for meter gain are more lenient, and I tend to stick to those for tournaments/netplay/certain characters unless I know they won't die even with 22C>RC 3C>22C

Edited by MashThat5A

Yea, tager is cheapest bastard in this game. But ragna is so easy to nerf, just put 60% repeat on 5c and suddenly he does MUCH less damage.

You can exchange most 5C's with 2C's.

His damage will be lowered by around 10~13% with this nerf on most BnBs.

It may hurt 5B 5C starter combos badly though.

Edited by Tong

..?

It was said in the video from the last page.

For lazy people who don't wanna go back to the last page: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lys3D8NhnUs

Also yeah I practiced some more and it really is about speed. I just always delayed the Spin Kick after GH cause it looked like you need some more time to land and 6B, but then I realized if I can 6D, then I can surely 6B. Well the frame data says the startup for 6D in BK is 22 frames, soooooo......lets just say I learned the timing and move on lol.

Edited by Dont_Explain

5C had repeat proration in CS1. should we go back to that ragna?

For example, I can't do challenge 15 which is really embarrassing. I've tried so many different delay times to make it work but nothing I works for me. It's strange because I could do it in CS2 and it's just not working this time :(

Sign in to follow this