Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZeroRaider

[CSE] Hazama Video Posting & Discussion Thread

A separate thread for the BBEX videos so you don't confuse people. Keep any dumb shit in that tophat thread, YOU know the one....

Hazama's new swag

Near Corner, 100 required

5C > Jayoku > 214D~C > 66C > 5C > 2C > j.214B > 5C > 2C > 6D~A >623D > (5C>2C>j.214B x3) > 5C > 2C > 214D~B > 3C > Mizuchi

Damage:7974 Heat Gain:50+ (gauge filled before showing whole meter gain, lol)

Wasn't something like this in CS2 as well?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l60FWmKmXEg&feature

Seems a bit more untechable knockdown in CSE since he can get 4 j.214B knockdowns in a longer combo and its bs hard trying to do more than 1 in a combo, let alone 4 in CS2.

Perhaps that also means the links may not be as tight since it looks like it can be picked up midscreen with 66 5C.

It feels like the untechable knockdown lastslonger now. 5C 2C j.214B 5C 2C was already somewhat tough in CS2, but you actually have time to dash 5C 2C after j.214B now, so the link is probably less tight.

Hahaha, wow. Good old Hazama. 5.5k loop with Hirentotsu, anyone who likes Wind Serpent's Fang must be psyched. Finally used for something other than ending combos.

And for the 7.9K combo. I'm betting it doesn't need CH. Could for the hitstun, but I doubt it. And if anyone paid attention more, it's not a 100 Heat Combo, it's basically only 50. So Hazama's corner shenanigans are just as strong. Guess he doesn't need 6C to do massive damage, wow....

It doesn't need CH. Non-fatal counter hits don't affect the rest of the combo, only the next hit.

Also, I don't think the tk Hirentotsu loop is corner only....3C (CH) -> Zaneiga -> 6C -> [66 5C 2C j.2147B] x N??

Hazama's new swag

Near Corner, 100 required

5C > Jayoku > 214D~C > 66C > 5C > 2C > j.214B > 5C > 2C > 6D~A >623D > (5C>2C>j.214B x3) > 5C > 2C > 214D~B > 3C > Mizuchi

Damage:7974 Heat Gain:50+ (gauge filled before showing whole meter gain, lol)

Just saw that on pktazn's channel. It seems pretty ridiculous. Assuming you have 100 Heat after the 214D~B wallbounce, I'm pretty sure you could even Jayoku there for an extra ~500 (or maybe even earlier if everything would still combo for better guaranteed damage). Apologies if that's understood or whatever, I don't play Hazama- it just seems like that extra 50 Heat has some untapped potential.

10:54 looks like 6B doesn't break a guard primer anymore =(.

Does anyone know about 6A still breaking primers? Though I do like the idea of 214D~A/B Breaking primers now though

6A still breaks primers yes. Also:

Hazama mirror Kagetsu vs Kazama

Part 1/2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTmSLrNPw-o&feature=related

Part 2/2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9HGzjSugfU

Credit goes to Jourdal for the youtube links.

Wow Hazama's challenge mode is garbage. They pulled the same shit they did in CS2. It's like they're trying desperately to not let people find out about his actual retarded damage.

Sad.

Ragna's challenge mode was good. Carl's is godlike. Hazama's doesn't even have a simple dash 3C > Mizuchi ender. It's just Jakou > Mizuchi. Pfffffft