Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KingofSarus

Skullgirls Palette Request/Creation Thread

mf_palettetemplateX-23.jpg

Here's another. Try guessing who it is without looking at the filename (a friend suggested this, but it might have been a Portuguese paraphrase :P).

just a thought, i am guessing that the color map (or whatever its called) calls for all the skin to be the same color. so if you are going for realistic ideas try that?

just a thought, i am guessing that the color map (or whatever its called) calls for all the skin to be the same color. so if you are going for realistic ideas try that?

Not necessarily true. If you look at her 2P colors, her abdomen and her arms have been colored in. As you can see from Parasoul, color maps for characters who don't have a lot of color variation in their base design can still get quite extensive.

Does anyone have any idea of the actual colour maps for these characters? The only one I know of that's been revealed is Parasouls'

6164892982_725be80dd7.jpg

Well Cerebella's was in that old art process video.

A little farfetched but... rjlagz.jpg

I did this really quick XD

(It's Rikku from FFX/x-2)

mf_palettetemplatecopy.jpg

I made this! Did it in Photoshop while listening to some music, its not based on anything in particular, but I am proud to say its all brush work.

I approve of this. Maybe by saying it it'll have higher chances of being in the game and me using it :U

I'm pleased as punch you like it! I have some other color palette ideas as well. Not just for Ms. Fortune here, but the others as well, if we can get some line art doodles like hers I can definitely take a whack at them. I love to color in photoshop.

I think we need to make a huge list, then vote on what palette(s) we want the most in Skullgirls. :sweatdrop:

I'm sure they're listening to us and all, but I bet they already have a ton of basic, color mixed, and referencing color schemes for the girls. :eng101:

I think we need to make a huge list, then vote on what palette(s) we want the most in Skullgirls. :sweatdrop:

I'm sure they're listening to us and all, but I bet they already have a ton of basic, color mixed, and referencing color schemes for the girls. :eng101:

Wasn't Ravid planning to do a contest? Someone should catch him up about that. If there is we'll at least get access to colour maps most likely.

Well Cerebella's was in that old art process video.

Well, I tried, but before I continue, which one would you guys like more?

2upz81e.jpg

I'm working on an Umbrella template. I really hate tracing, but since I'm not gonna post it on DA or something or claim it's mine, then I guess I'm fine with it. I'll also post my color palette idea after I post the template. :3

^^ Touche, I approve...<3 Also love your color.

HOLY FUCK I KNEW IT WAS PONPON<3

Friends: zx4lmb.png