Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KingofSarus

Skullgirls Palette Request/Creation Thread

I was thinking of a morton salt girl palette for Umbrella, but I think its too close to her normal design. IDK maybe I will try just for the hell of it.

There may be enough differences for it to stand apart from the original costume. Blonde hair, navy blue buttons, her living weapon being colored white with a yellow handle.

filiacopy.png

I'm so freaking slow...

Well, here's Fillia and my take on her. Wasn't very inspirated so I painted her with Tsuzura's colors.

filiacopycopy.png

Let's see what you guys have in mind..

Could you make the line arts in PNG format instead of Jpeg it makes it easier for me thanks.

To color?

If you have Photoshop just set the lineart to multiply and you'll color underneath it.

Umbrella:

24vvcsk.png

Kumatora

2ywssbl.png

Umbrella Girl (Pokemon)

Filiapalette.jpg

One Filia palette ready for display! Also more line art to consume. Been having a grey paint only issue with jpgs in photoshop any way to get that to fix itself besides getting png files?

You don't mind if I make a PNG version of these! My CDROM is broken at the moment and I only have Paint shop pro installed.

I really want to make a Shiro Painwheel from Deadman Wonderland. Also make a Nadia (Blue Water) version or Ms. Fortune since her name is Nadia! Some of my pallets will be base on Old& New School anime, Video games, and Original so look forward to it. Because I really like this game!

One thing that would help is a list of palettes that the chars already have, cus I almost made a Mitsuru Kirijo palette for Parasoul till someone pointed out she already has one. Well anyways I made a Sailor Moon Filia.

post-24659-139515163587_thumb.jpg

I finally got the hang of it

mfpalettetemplatenadia.th.png

mfpalettetemplatenekomu.th.png

mfpalettetemplateorgnai.th.png

One is original, one is a Nadia pallet, and this one is a Nekomura Iroha (vocaloid)

filiacopycromedokuroreb.th.png

filiacopymitsukaidokuro.th.png

One is Mitsukai Dokuro (Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan) and the other one is Crome Dokuro (Reborn)!

I am not going to say who it is cus it should be easy to figure out if I did a good job.

[ATTACH]844[/ATTACH]

Lara Croft?

Also I spent some time on this today.

post-14087-139515163594_thumb.jpg

Now back to lurking.

Too bad she doesn't have that outfit model anymore but...Should work on the newer one with some tweaks.

I prefer the old design and it suits Kit better. Also I'm hopeful they'll include the old Ms Fortune somehow eventually (and maybe even a Blade Kitten palette). As a separate character or a palette swap with those new fangled layer features.

Awesome lineart/color edit on that Fortune..

Really great

Thanks. It took me several hours because I was doing it the dumb way as always... using nothing but Hue/Saturation and Brightness/Contrast to tint the existing colors one by one until they all matched. Don't do that. It's the stupid bad sloowwww way. I should've just grayscaled it and colored over it with the eyedropper, but that's just not how I roll. I'm happy with how it turned out though so my method isn't completely retarded.

But why do I always get on these photoshop kicks in the middle of the night.

I prefer the old design and it suits Kit better. Also I'm hopeful they'll include the old Ms Fortune somehow eventually (and maybe even a Blade Kitten palette). As a separate character or a palette swap with those new fangled layer features.

They already did it is her player 2 color.