Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KingofSarus

Skullgirls Palette Request/Creation Thread

Velma Parasoul? WTF the costume is right but it's so weird to look at.

Also I've got an idea for a Painwheel palette. Color the outfit and blade red, while making the nails/spike green. A rose inspired this idea.

And one for Pain Wheel.

post-19224-13951516365_thumb.jpg

And a few questions:

Does Ms Fortune have an option to change the color of her muscle tissue and blood? (Like to wiring and oil for instance).

Similarly, will Pain Wheel have that option for her spikes? (Like to gold or bone.)

Lara Croft?

Also I spent some time on this today.

[ATTACH]868[/ATTACH]

Now back to lurking.

I highly support this palette and Blade Kitten. On its own, its a lively palette.

I've edited the first post and added all the traces of the revealed characters on the original post. (Where's Peacock and Parasoul, you guys?!)

By the way, can you guys link the referenced character (or just post a small picture of them) of your color schemes?

I don't know a lot of anime/manga characters. lol

Just tried on GIMP and it works well for me, go to image > mode and check if is in RGB.

Pffffffft. Yep, that was it. Thanks. Now I can have fun with these.

I've edited the first post and added all the traces of the revealed characters on the original post. (Where's Peacock and Parasoul, you guys?!)

By the way, can you guys link the referenced character (or just post a small picture of them) of your color schemes?

I don't know a lot of anime/manga characters. lol

I posted Parasouls so long ago. ;-;

/ignored

I posted Parasouls so long ago. ;-;

/ignored

Gah... how could I forgot you?!

I have like, a huge crush on you now, thanks to that "Katherine" Parasoul. :toot:

Just finish Peacock traces, those arms were a bit tricky :P

http://i.imgur.com/yZlgU.png

Hooray!

I have no ideas for Peacock, but I'd love to make a B. B. Hood/Bulleta color scheme for her.

They already did it is her player 2 color.

Wooooooooot. I figured they would still include her old design since they did it in the new art side by side with the new style... why do that if they were completely throwing it out.

A.B.A-can-do almost crushed my hope.