Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KingofSarus

Skullgirls Palette Request/Creation Thread

Hey! A contractor worked for free to produce that lineart to play with! It's as good as official! >: I

Kidding,of course, kidding =P I have to say though, that those Double palettes almost match her color map fairly well... I think... but they're convincing!

i'm thinking of making a double based on a necromorph

because THE MARKER

Also, sorry bout dem linearts, I dunno how we even do those.

perhaps some sort of wizard is involved

What I MEANT was, I don't know if we really give those out or not. If we do, I can give out Double's...

And yes, it's definitely a wizard.

Hey, I have a question.

Anyone know what happened to Valentine's blood stains? As far as I recall she has blood stains on her coat and gloves in her palette, but those disappeared from gameplay videos altogether. Was there a problem with those?

one more:

with all the persona talk about P4 arena in the other forum, well, i think i wasn't too surprised by thinking this would fit well

NYX AVATAR

double-color-3.jpg

now who wants that 13 part boss battle? (and don't forget the philosophical ramblings) :psyduck:

Double The Liquidator (I know Mike will like this one)
YEAAAAAAAAH. Only it's the wrong shade of blue. :^P

Hey, I have a question.

Anyone know what happened to Valentine's blood stains? As far as I recall she has blood stains on her coat and gloves in her palette, but those disappeared from gameplay videos altogether. Was there a problem with those?

Those were a palette option, not all of them have them. They work the same way as Parasoul's stockings. I don't know which of the final 9 palettes have blood on them, or if any of them have it at all, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Those were a palette option, not all of them have them. They work the same way as Parasoul's stockings. I don't know which of the final 9 palettes have blood on them, or if any of them have it at all, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah I know those are only options, but there was not a single match recorded where someone used any of those. It'll make me sad if none are on the final game. I could wait for DLC or a patch though, I just want them to be in the game at some point.

Also, I think I know the answer to this one, but I'll ask either way: Are there any vanities like this on Double's color map?

I'm positive there's no way that the game will be shipped without Val's blood-stain palettes. It's in her color map so it's bound to be used, otherwise they wouldn't pay us to include it =X

I can't really answer your question about Double. Her color map confuses and frightens me =O

Double Gravemind
i think it needs more of that yellowish color that flood tends to have. and those red frilly antennae.

YEAAAAAAAAH. Only it's the wrong shade of blue. :^P

let's get dangerous

NYX AVATAR

now who wants that 13 part boss battle? (and don't forget the philosophical ramblings) :psyduck:

"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed" and so on. I can picture Double actually rambling on like that.

i wonder, has anyone done a cerebella color based on Valentine (the one from Guilty Gear 2)?

"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed" and so on. I can picture Double actually rambling on like that.

how about a final battle with double switching to play as a single character for a single round and you need to beat her every time (you get life back and a deep insightful message) until you slog through the whole cast and you get to her true form

I did that ages ago

Page 18 reply 180

@Zazz: I based it of the actual Gravemind. I even went back to playing Halo 2 just to get the colors right.

If you don't see a color, then it wasn't on him in the game.

@Mike: hmmm? But i DL and eye dropped the color from one of his pics online! How could it be wrong!?