Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akira-Shiro

[CSE] Carl Changes and Discussion Thread

.... Comeo on, what is happing here.

Kyaky is way more better than Dio. Even Eesuke or Ranrero are better.

Also, Kyaku even troll Dio some time ago with his nickname xD

.... Comeo on, what is happing here.

Kyaky is way more better than Dio. Even Eesuke or Ranrero are better.

Also, Kyaku even troll Dio some time ago with his nickname xD

i would have to agree with JG Dio isnt all that. He doesnt suck but he isnt that good either

I always considered Dio to be the Dora of Carl players.

Well I see it like this Im not going to say who sucks or whos better than the other because lets face we probably wont last a round against these guys haha

like i said kyaku may be better since he remained with carl longer than Dio has but Im just a fanboy of dios'

Lies i think i could beat Dio,, which is why im saying something. He isnt all that good imo.

You couldn't beat an egg, which is saying something.... eggs are food.

yo, beat that egg

thank you based super kawaii desu

Dio is really good, and I wouldn't say Kyaku/Ranrero/Eesuke are better either. Dio has his own style. Yes he doesn't get the maximum damage off certain hitconfirms, and we might not like it, but in the end he still finds a way to win. Most of us might not like it, but that doesn't matter, winning is winning, and that is something Dio knows how to do.

Funny thing is my style is somewhat similar to Dio's, even though I prefer watching Acho carls/kyaku/eesuke/etc. My execution fails me all the time, and I end up playing sloppy, but somehow I find a way to win.

He wins more often then not simply for the fact that his opponent doesnt know how to fight a decent carl

WHAT O_o!?!?! Are you serious? Do you know who his opponents are? Are you saying Kaqn/Buppa/Dora/R-1/Yutta/Fio/etc don't know how to fight a decent carl?

Lol, if you don't like his style, fine, I don't like that he doesn't really do combos, but not liking his style and him being good are 2 different things. Dio is really good, whether you like how he plays or not.

im bout to sponsor my boy akira to hit up japan so we can get asw to start respecting america, whos with me

im bout to sponsor my boy akira to hit up japan so we can get asw to start respecting america, whos with me

So akira and dacid so that japan can learn those match ups? I'm down.

Dio is really good, and I wouldn't say Kyaku/Ranrero/Eesuke are better either. Dio has his own style. Yes he doesn't get the maximum damage off certain hitconfirms, and we might not like it, but in the end he still finds a way to win. Most of us might not like it, but that doesn't matter, winning is winning, and that is something Dio knows how to do.

Funny thing is my style is somewhat similar to Dio's, even though I prefer watching Acho carls/kyaku/eesuke/etc. My execution fails me all the time, and I end up playing sloppy, but somehow I find a way to win.

Errr..by the way Kyaku wins more than Dio.. Also, remember how he manage to qualified to the last SBO? He manage to qual in one of the toughest spot, ocveing most of the top players by himself.

He wins more often then not simply for the fact that his opponent doesnt know how to fight a decent carl

You know? i always wonder that. If people who fight against Dio know how to play against Carl.

Still, i can´t belive that most of you ´´ Carl users`` prefer Dio against Kyaku, Ranrero, Eesuke or Nishi nishi.

Errr..by the way Kyaku wins more than Dio.. Also, remember how he manage to qualified to the last SBO? He manage to qual in one of the toughest spot, ocveing most of the top players by himself.

You know? i always wonder that. If people who fight against Dio know how to play against Carl.

Still, i can´t belive that most of you ´´ Carl users`` prefer Dio against Kyaku, Ranrero, Eesuke or Nishi nishi.

I understand what you mean,, they do get hit with random stuff that they just shouldnt be getting hit with,, if they actually did know the matchup that is. Not only that but outside of Bubba, Kaqn, and a few more they dont optimize there combos every chance they get.... im wondering if they just get nervous cause they could be doing alot better.

I like how you guys feel like you can judge these player's skill as if you'll ever become anywhere near as good as them. xP

Kyaku, Ryuusei, Dio, Eesuke, Ran Rebo are all extremely good Carls. End of discussion

doesn't take a chef to know when your food tastes bad

They aren't bad. I would think it takes a chef to distinguish between good and great food.