Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WUT

The Awesomeness that is 3S

So, it really isn't worth it. You end up making things a lot harder for 2 points of damage

I agree with you on that point but in shorter combos like S, HS, 3S, S, 2S, HS, 236HS, HS you should gain notably more damage compared to plain S, HS, 3S, S, HS, etc... If you don't have enough tension or don't want to spend it for whataver reason this should be worth it.

Please note that I'm not 100% sure about this 'cause I can't verify right now but I'm pretty sure this info is accurate if I remember correctly what I tried before.

Wait, this has been confusing for a while, but I'm assuming to cancel all you have to do is just press 5S between frames 8-9 of the move? No RC commands or anything fancy?

Wait, this has been confusing for a while, but I'm assuming to cancel all you have to do is just press 5S between frames 8-9 of the move? No RC commands or anything fancy?

To answer your question, no RC or anything is needed. It's just like new gatlin system that is unique to Anji. Kinda like a bug. Fact that you can cancel gatlin into 3S and 3S cancels into some other move makes this possible. 5S - 5S for example shouldn't be possible but it does with 5S - 3S -5S.

Thanks.

Are there any good in match examples?

This is very practical stuff. I can't think of an example right now but I seen 2S>3S>5S combos few times as well as 5S>3S>5S one for mix up. Also, 5S>5HS>3S>5S>5H>BnB is very damaging combo over 200+ so learn this to punish somebody.